Nah senpai T_T
Previous training thread:

My last jutsu was:
(Suiton: Suishi no Jutsu) – Water Drowning Technique

Type: Offensive, supplementary

Range: Short-Mid

Chakra cost: 15

Damage points: 30

Description: the user will gather a large amount of water to form a large spiraling stream of water. It can be guided to strike a target in a number of angles.:D

Piccolosan

Elite
Kin
0πŸ’Έ
Kumi
0πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
Okay I shall tell you my style of teaching:
I want you to quote me, as this makes it a little easier for me.
I want you to answer these questions, When/how will you use the jutsu? How would you defend against it?
Also in your descriptions, you will be attacking my clone, so I want it like you are actually in a spar with him.
Also the least amount I want you to write is four lines for your description and two lines per question.
Also use this template please:
How to Perform the Technique:
How would you defend againist this Technique:
How would you use this use this technique:

Any questions?

~Captain Bravo~

Elite
Kin
0πŸ’Έ
Kumi
0πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
*concentrates , focuses on my suiton chakra and then i do the handseals Boar β†’ Dog β†’ Horse β†’ Tiger and afterwhich i channel suiton chakra to the water infront of me and i use this chakra to make into a spinning stream of water rise form the water body and guide it towards aim *
*Against this technique ,i would use earth D rank or higher technique*
*This technique can be used against B rank fire techniques or can be used with combination of lightning for using it as attack*
Ques- Can this tech can be used in combination with wind:D

Piccolosan

Elite
Kin
0πŸ’Έ
Kumi
0πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
It can but why?
Also please follow the standards I have set up ^.^

Moving on:
(Suiton: Daibakuryuu) - Water Style: Great Exploding Current
Type: Attack
Damage Points: 30
Description: User creates a whirlpool that sucks any opponent in range underwater.(Must be performed on a water source)

Alright go back to the lake as this requires you to be on water. Then as you fuse your chakra unto the water, it must be under your opponent. Make the water swirl down like a whirlpool that will suck your opponent down.

"creates clone"

~Captain Bravo~

Elite
Kin
0πŸ’Έ
Kumi
0πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
ok senpai ;)
*focusing chakra in my foot i walk to the mid of lake ,again concentrate n focuses on chakra flowing through my body ,then gathers sufficient amount for performing this jutsu then using state manipulation i change my chakra to water nature chakra,which i release in water making fusion with lake water of it my Then as you fuse your chakra unto the water,now channeling my chakra underneath.where your clone has been standing i make it rotate as fast as i can ,creating a whirlpool n sucking your clone*

BQ-*Against this technique ,i would use earth D rank or higher technique*

*This technique cant be used for direct attack it like setting a trap for opponent and then attack can be used with combination of lightning for using it as attack*

Last edited:

Piccolosan

Elite
Kin
0πŸ’Έ
Kumi
0πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
Remember what I told you about my training O_O

Moving on:
(Suiton: Kokuun) - Water Style: Black Clouds
Type: Supplementary
Damage Points: N/A
Description: Creates small black clouds, which cover the area flammable oil.

Alright release your chakra and quickly start to mold it. Then shape it into clouds but make the chakra to imitate an oil that is highly flammable and use enough chakra to cover the area around us...

~Captain Bravo~

Elite
Kin
0πŸ’Έ
Kumi
0πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
Remember what I told you about my training O_O

Moving on:
(Suiton: Kokuun) - Water Style: Black Clouds
Description: Creates small black clouds, which cover the area flammable oil.

Alright release your chakra and quickly start to mold it. Then shape it into clouds but make the chakra to imitate an oil that is highly flammable and use enough chakra to cover the area around us...
i start focuses,gathers sufficient chakra to perform this technique,then i change this to water natured by state manipulation ,just after that i start releasing this chakra and using shape manipulation converts it in clouds.which mix up with real clouds.i then channelling up with the clouds ,i make them rain with a highly flameable oil on specific area which covers upto a mid-short range where opponent is standing

BQ-*Against this technique ,i would use earth technique to hide in earth or use higher air tech to push clouds go other way
*This technique cant be used for direct attack it like setting a trap for opponent and then attack can be used with combination of fire for using it as attack,if opponent fell for this he will die for sure though nice water fire combo :)*

Piccolosan

Elite
Kin
0πŸ’Έ
Kumi
0πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
Good, moving on:
(Suiton: Takitsubo) - Water Style: Waterfall Basin
Description: This jutsu summons a large amount of water. Yamato used this technique along with Earth Release: Earth Flow Rampart to create a waterfall as an example of elemental chakra to Naruto. (No water source required)

Alright summon alot of water...

"Uses earth release: earth flow rampart" - Now make a waterfall

~Captain Bravo~

Elite
Kin
0πŸ’Έ
Kumi
0πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
*focuses,concentrates on my chakra then gathering sufficient amount of chakra,i converts it using state manipulation to water nature.then as you taught me,i summon a large amount of water from no where.And i can summon it ,where ever i need in mid range*
BQ-*Against this technique ,i would use earth technique to hide in earth*

*This technique cant be used for direct attack.as its a supplementry jutsu so likely setting a trap for opponent and then attack can be used with combination of lightning for using it as attack,if opponent fell for this he will die water lightning combo *:D

Piccolosan

Elite
Kin
0πŸ’Έ
Kumi
0πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
Hmm, you didn't quote nor met the minimum >.>

Moving on:

(Suiton: Hahonryuu) - Water Style: Destruction Torrent
Type: Offense/Defence
Range: Short/Mid
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: A water vortex created in the palm of the user’s hand that can then be blasted forward creating a spiraling wall of water which can then be used to attack or defend.
Note: No water source required

Alright gather in your chakra and release it unto your palm. From there you will mold the chakra and shape it into a vortex of water. This you will blast forward that can be used as a wall to defend or attack.

"creates clone"

~Captain Bravo~

Elite
Kin
0πŸ’Έ
Kumi
0πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
ohh..it happens sometimes :shy:
*Alright,i start focusing,concentrating on my chakra,i wait for few second and start gathering chakra untill i finally gather sufficient amount of chakra to perform it,then using state manipulation i change it to water natured ,after that i send to my right hands palm and i start releasing it from there.Now using shape manipulation i mold this chakra and making it rotate as fastly as i can.it can finally shaping it into a vortex of water.Now i direct this vortex towards your clone*
BQ-*Against this technique ,i would use C or higher earth technique to stop it or use higher air tech to push vortex go in other direction,also not recommended but it can be evoprated by A rank or higher fire*

*One of this Nice tech,This technique can be used for direct attack or defence it likely best option for a lightning combo jutsu,also vortex speed can be increased by adding wind*

~Captain Bravo~

Elite
Kin
0πŸ’Έ
Kumi
0πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
(Suiton: Hahonryuu) - Water Style: Destruction Torrent
Type: Offense/Defence
Range: Short/Mid
Description: A water vortex created in the palm of the user’s hand that can then be blasted forward creating a spiraling wall of water which can then be used to attack or defend.
Note: No water source required

Alright gather in your chakra and release it unto your palm. From there you will mold the chakra and shape it into a vortex of water. This you will blast forward that can be used as a wall to defend or attack.

"creates clone"
aaahh i get it now
*Alright,i start focusing,concentrating on my chakra, and start gathering chakra untill i finally gather sufficient amount of chakra to perform it,then using state manipulation i change it to water natured ,after that i send to my right hand and I condense the moisture in the air around my hand.Using shape manipulate the moisture to form a spiral of condensed water in my right hand. I then creating a pressure at the back of the spiral ,nearly closest to my palm.Quickly when i feel the building up of pressure and I aim it towards your clone, and release it*
BQ-*Against this technique ,i would use C or higher earth technique to stop it or use higher air tech to push vortex go in other direction,also not recommended but it can be evoprated by A rank or higher fire*

*This technique can be used for direct attack or defence it likely best option for a lightning combo jutsu,also vortex speed can be increased by adding wind*
Done :D

Piccolosan

Elite
Kin
0πŸ’Έ
Kumi
0πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
Good, moving on:

(Suiton: Suiryuudan no Jutsu) - Water Style: Water Dragon Bullet Technique
Type: Offense
Range: Short/Long
Description: After performing a long series of hand seals Ox β†’ Monkey β†’ Hare β†’ Rat β†’ Boar β†’ Bird β†’ Ox β†’ Horse β†’ Bird β†’ Rat β†’ Tiger β†’ Dog β†’ Tiger β†’ Snake β†’ Ox β†’ Ram β†’ Snake β†’ Boar β†’ Ram β†’ Rat β†’ Yang Water β†’ Monkey β†’ Bird β†’ Dragon β†’ Bird β†’ Ox β†’ Horse β†’ Ram β†’ Tiger β†’ Snake β†’ Rat β†’ Monkey β†’ Hare β†’ Boar β†’ Dragon β†’ Ram β†’ Rat β†’ Ox β†’ Monkey β†’ Bird β†’ Yang Water β†’ Rat β†’ Boar β†’ Bird the user then shapes a large amount of water into a giant, powerful dragon, which hits the opponent with formidable might, dealing physical damage. The ideal place to use it is near a body of water, but if the user's skill allows it, it is possible to use it even in a place where there is none. The amount of water used will be in proportion with the user's skill. Tobirama was able to use this technique with a single hand seal showing testiment to his skill in water ninjutsu.
Note: Requires a water source to use.

A huge rushing water projectile in the shape of a dragon that can level anything in its path.

Alright go and learn these handseals first, then when you are done go by the lake and quickly release your chakra unto the lake. As you perform the handseals mold your chakra and shape a portion of the water. Make sure its a large body of water and then send it at your clone with alot of force but keep in mind that the dragon needs to be solid and hold shape.

"creates clone"

~Captain Bravo~

Elite
Kin
0πŸ’Έ
Kumi
0πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
Good, moving on:

(Suiton: Suiryuudan no Jutsu) - Water Style: Water Dragon Bullet Technique
Type: Offense
Range: Short/Long
Description: After performing a long series of hand seals Ox β†’ Monkey β†’ Hare β†’ Rat β†’ Boar β†’ Bird β†’ Ox β†’ Horse β†’ Bird β†’ Rat β†’ Tiger β†’ Dog β†’ Tiger β†’ Snake β†’ Ox β†’ Ram β†’ Snake β†’ Boar β†’ Ram β†’ Rat β†’ Yang Water β†’ Monkey β†’ Bird β†’ Dragon β†’ Bird β†’ Ox β†’ Horse β†’ Ram β†’ Tiger β†’ Snake β†’ Rat β†’ Monkey β†’ Hare β†’ Boar β†’ Dragon β†’ Ram β†’ Rat β†’ Ox β†’ Monkey β†’ Bird β†’ Yang Water β†’ Rat β†’ Boar β†’ Bird the user then shapes a large amount of water into a giant, powerful dragon, which hits the opponent with formidable might, dealing physical damage. The ideal place to use it is near a body of water, but if the user's skill allows it, it is possible to use it even in a place where there is none. The amount of water used will be in proportion with the user's skill. Tobirama was able to use this technique with a single hand seal showing testiment to his skill in water ninjutsu.
Note: Requires a water source to use.

A huge rushing water projectile in the shape of a dragon that can level anything in its path.

Alright go and learn these handseals first, then when you are done go by the lake and quickly release your chakra unto the lake. As you perform the handseals mold your chakra and shape a portion of the water. Make sure its a large body of water and then send it at your clone with alot of force but keep in mind that the dragon needs to be solid and hold shape.

"creates clone"

*Alright, I go mid of the lake,focusing chakra of my foots and I stand firmly on it, keeping my movements to a minimal, while I concentrate immensely. I build up a huge amount of chakra in my body,sufficient to perform this huge jutsu, and with that, I flow my chakra throughout my entire body, thoroughly throughout of my body. As I feel my chakra surging through my chakra circulatory system at a fairly fast pace, along with a fairly fast current, my chakra flow thus reaches its zenith, and with my chakra at its peak, I then begin to change its properties. I focus on its calm and soothing properties, its natural current. With that, I convert the entire chakra, I gathered in my body into Suiton Chakra, and as I successfully complete that step, I quickly bring my hands together, and perform the following hand seals:

Ox β†’ Monkey β†’ Hare β†’ Rat β†’ Boar β†’ Bird β†’ Ox β†’ Horse β†’ Bird β†’ Rat β†’ Tiger β†’ Dog β†’ Tiger β†’ Snake β†’ Ox β†’ Ram β†’ Snake β†’ Boar β†’ Ram β†’ Rat β†’ Yang Water β†’ Monkey β†’ Bird β†’ Dragon β†’ Bird β†’ Ox β†’ Horse β†’ Ram β†’ Tiger β†’ Snake β†’ Rat β†’ Monkey β†’ Hare β†’ Boar β†’ Dragon β†’ Ram β†’ Rat β†’ Ox β†’ Monkey β†’ Bird β†’ Yang Water β†’ Rat β†’ Boar β†’ Bird

As I successfully finish the string of hand seals, I then gather and release all the chakra I molded into the water beneath me, which I am standing on, and with my Suiton Chakra now infused with the already existing water source, I then pour and infuse my Suiton Chakra with lake. With my chakra infused with the lake itself, I begin to picture in my mind, a large and dragon. I imagining a picture of a long water dragon. Then, I incorporate this thought into my chakra, and with that, I change the currents and direction of the water flow, and I shape the a huge amount of the lake into a different form, Thereafter, I mold another part of the lake to flow upwards making the head rise upwards yet again, in which I then flow the body. I simply make is around 6 feet in diameter, I suppose, maybe even bigger, its body, and make it a long scaly serpentine body, made of water. Then, now that half if not more of the body has been formed, I make the water dragon gush out of the lake with great speed, and shape the last bit of the dragon, hiding underwater a few moments ago. I form the tail into a majestic arrow like tip at the bottom, with a long scaly lower body. Now that the dragon has been successfully formed, I keep my chakra stable and flowing through the water dragon, ensuring it does not break apart. Therefore, I flow the water in a circular motion, around the entire dragon, so that the water gets reused around the wholesome dragon. Then, I continue to concentrate, clearing my mind, so that my chakra flow is not messed up. I keep myself focused, and make sure I do not get distracted. I then control my water dragon with my chakra to come towards you the moment it leaves the lake, bolting lightly into the air before coming crashing down on you, crushing you under the force of the waves.*

*This technique can be used for direct attack or defence with A rank fire tech it likely best option for a lightning combo jutsu,also vortex speed can be increased by adding wind*

Piccolosan

Elite
Kin
0πŸ’Έ
Kumi
0πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
Good, and remember that a big disadvantage is the long list of handseals O_O

Moving on:
(Suiton: Mizu Kamikiri) - Water Release: Rising Water Slicer
Type: Attack
Chakra cost: 20
Description: After performing the Tiger hand seal the user creates a fast jet of water running through the ground that is powerful enough to slice through solid rock.

Alright release your chakra through the ground, then as you materilize the water make the tiger handseal and mold the chakra. That way this will make the water more solid and strong. Then send it at your opponent very fast like a fast jet of water through the ground.

"creates clone"