Captain Atom (Post Crisis) vs Superman (New 52)

Kai NB

Legendary
Kin
640💸
Kumi
6,987💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Captain Atom emitting Red Solar Radiation as he fights. He's been able to take hits from Supey, so given the battle lasts long enough, I give it to Captain Atom

BUT, I need you to specify Deep Space. Is it just an empty void, or is there nearby systems and such?

Son Wukong

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Captain Atom emitting Red Solar Radiation as he fights. He's been able to take hits from Supey, so given the battle lasts long enough, I give it to Captain Atom

BUT, I need you to specify Deep Space. Is it just an empty void, or is there nearby systems and such?
Nearby systems, Plus supes can't survive god tier matter manipulation lol.

Son Wukong

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Some Captain Atom feats

Taking a blast and an explosion from Green Lantern also a Strength feat as he breaks constructs, which can contain SUPERNOVAS and QUANTUM ANOMALIES

Immunity to molecule manipulation. Here, he tanks an attack that was wrecking every hero in the DCU
You must be registered for see images

Universal creation

Universal creation and Destruction in a nanosecond

Intangibility

Disintegration

Absorbing an entire universe

Last edited:

Akame

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-5💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If this isn't new 52 God of strength Superman capton atom takes this.

Generally
Pre Crisis Captain Atom >> Pre Crisis Superman

Post Crisis Capton Atom > new 52 superman > post crisis superman

Last edited:
Reactions: Son Wukong

Son Wukong

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If this isn't new 52 God of strength Superman capton atom takes this.

Generally
Pre Crisis Captain Atom >> Pre Crisis Superman

Post Crisis Capton Atom > new 52 superman > post crisis superman
Correction
Post Crisis Superman >>> New 52 superman and God of strength supes is virtually featless.

Son Wukong

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Atm I agree , but what did post crisis do that puts him peak new 52 supes
Tanking supernovae, collison of two galaxy sized planets, clashing with Anti Monitor plus he has tremendous hax like molecular phasing which New 52 supes lacks. IIRC, New 52 superman has multi planet destructive feats at best, whereas Post crisis supes is pegged at multi solar system level.

Akame

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-5💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tanking supernovae, collison of two galaxy sized planets, clashing with Anti Monitor plus he has tremendous hax like molecular phasing which New 52 supes lacks. IIRC, New 52 superman has multi planet destructive feats at best, whereas Post crisis supes is pegged at multi solar system level.
Oic I always thought he was large star level. Didnt know he had a anti monitor fight

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why not create comic battle threads? I'm bored of the dragonball and Naruto debates u.u
They pop up from time to time but almost always include Superman which gets old when the majority of posters only really know Supes and the other big names. I'm not against making them but most people here seem to not like comics, American ones anyway, for whatever reason and the others are probably like me where we know enough to have a good discussion but not really enough to make a case for or against a lot of characters.

Let's make one I'll partake. Who are you thinking? Intellectual battle Riddler V Lex? Whose the better Spectre battle Hal v James? Magic battle Constantine v Zatanna v Dr. Strange? Cross continuity tech battle Forge v Cyborg? Projectile battle Gambit v ???(Someone with weird projectiles also)? I'm running out of ideas.

Last edited:

Son Wukong

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They pop up from time to time but almost always include Superman which gets old when the majority of posters only really know Supes and the other big names. I'm not against making them but most people here seem to not like comics, American ones anyway, for whatever reason and the others are probably like me where we know enough to have a good discussion but not really enough to make a case for or against a lot of characters.

Let's make one I'll partake. Who are you thinking? Intellectual battle Riddler V Lex? Whose the better Spectre battle Hal v James? Magic battle Constantine v Zatanna v Dr. Strange? Cross continuity tech battle Forge v Cyborg? Projectile battle Gambit v ???(Someone with weird projectiles also)? I'm running out of ideas.
What about Starbrand vs Dr. Strange?

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What about Starbrand vs Dr. Strange?
See that's gonna be the hold up on comic vs's here. I know a fair bit about comics and characters but I don't know Starbrand. When I looked it up it came back as an item. Do you mean a specific user or the Starbrand itself? From what I gathered it's essentially like a Lantern Ring so the winner then would be the Starbrand user as long as he was smarter and more original than Strange(which if he's an Earthling he likely won't be) Strange has seen a lot more than a regular human has(that's Hal's biggest set back to the ring as Sinestro has shown him) and with all he's seen idk that a regular human could imagine a concept too big for Strange to tackle.

Reactions: Son Wukong

Son Wukong

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
See that's gonna be the hold up on comic vs's here. I know a fair bit about comics and characters but I don't know Starbrand. When I looked it up it came back as an item. Do you mean a specific user or the Starbrand itself? From what I gathered it's essentially like a Lantern Ring so the winner then would be the Starbrand user as long as he was smarter and more original than Strange(which if he's an Earthling he likely won't be) Strange has seen a lot more than a regular human has(that's Hal's biggest set back to the ring as Sinestro has shown him) and with all he's seen idk that a regular human could imagine a concept too big for Strange to tackle.
Yeah, the Earth 616 (New Avengers) Starbrandhttp://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Kevin_Connor_(Earth-616)