Zwei

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

“Together we must open a path to a new world! We must let none stand in our way!”

基本信息 | Basic Information
Name: Cao Cao (曹操, Cáo Cāo)
Nickname: Mèngdé 孟德 | The Hero Of Chaos | Norman | Wrath Of Heaven | King of Wei | Cow Cow | Cacao
Male
Clan: Sōma no Kō 相馬ないコ
Looks: Look at the pictures.​

个性 Personality:

Cao Cao is seen as a cunning yet feared man. Relentless in his desire to end the land's chaos, he will use any means to achieve his plans, even if it makes him an enemy to the others. Fuelled by his ambition to rule the land, he believes his rule to be predestined and is undeterred when people call him a traitor to the ninja world. However, he also has a fierce temper and will often scold his men's incompetence if the battle goes badly for him.

Caring little about status or olden traditions, he judges men solely based on their achievements and skill. Belying his bad reputation, he treasures his retainers and will treat them with generosity. He's particularly close to Xiahou Dun, as they seem to instinctively understand one another. Many of his retainers admire his integrity and swear to never abandon him.​

You must be registered for see images

“I’d rather betray the world than let the world betray me.”

“Essence of my father, blood of my mother, i cannot throw this away.”

基本信息 | Basic Information
Name: Xiahou Dun (夏侯惇 - 夏侯惇, Xiàhóu Dūn)
Nickname: Yuánràng 元讓 - 元让 | Brother Dun | Cousin Dun | Tonny | Jumong | Norman
Male
Clan: Sōma no Kō 相馬ないコ
Looks: Look at the pictures.​

个性 Personality:

Xiahou Dun is a serious and loyal man who rarely questions his lord's judgment. He's usually focused but he can also be a hothead who lets his temper get the best of him. He is probably the retainer closest to is his cousin, Cao Cao as he can usually comprehend the reasoning behind his lord's actions. He's often the only person to call his cousin by his style name. His hardened and undeterred mindset gains the respect of his comrades.

It's most likely his close relation with Cao Cao that gives him bad tidings with Guan Yu [a friend]. Though his lord sings Guan Yu's praises, Xiahou Dun deems him as too disrespectful of Cao Cao's esteem. He only begrudgingly accepts Guan Yu and desires for a chance to rightfully prove who is stronger in combat.​

“I'll grind you to dust!”

村信息 Village Info.
Village of Birth:
Konohagakure (木ノ葉隠れの里, Konohagakure no Sato)
Village of Alliance:
Iwagakure (岩隠れの里, Iwagakure no Sato)

排名/ /恰克拉信息 Rank//Chakra Info.
Ninja Rank: Sannin
Specialty: /​
Elements:

雷遁 火遁 風遁 水遁
Lightning = D-Rank | Fire = A-Rank | Wind = C-Rank | Water = C-Rank

Your ninjutsu:

忍術 幻術 剣術 体術
Ninjutsu = D-Rank | Genjutsu = B-rank | Kenjutsu = Just started | Taijutsu = D-Rank |

背景资料 Background Info.
History:

Cao Cao was technically born to the Xiahou family, in konohagakure, but his father was adopted into the Cao family so Cao Cao's name stayed with the latter. This makes him related to two of his most trusted comrades, Xiahou Dun and Xiahou Yuan. Xiahou Dun was born in Konohagakure. After Xiahou's father was adopted to the Cao family, taking Cao Cao with him. He and his mother both went to Iwagakure to live there. While, Cao Cao was a handful growing up as he was very cunning and mischievous. He had a passion for hunting and the arts as a child and his childhood friend was Yuan Shao (whom who he would later become enemies with). He was said to be kind and fair. Cao Cao, in his youthful years, loved the hunt and song and dance. His father, Xiahou Song, was known to have the kekkei gekkai called ''Sumo No Ko'', but was adopted by a man known as Cao Teng, and thus, Xiahou Song became Cao Song. Cao Cao was said to be extremely clever, as well as scheming and wild. His uncle, enraged at his nephew's constant antics, complained to Cao Song, who reprimanded his son. The next time Cao Cao saw his uncle, he pretended to be in a fit. The uncle, terrified, reported what happened to Cao Song, who rushed to his son only to find him calmly normal. Cao Song asked Cao Cao what was wrong and he responded, "Nothing of the sort ever happened. My uncle accuses me of everything because I have lost favor with him." Cao Song believed his son, and from then on ignored his brother's claims, leaving Cao Cao to do as he pleased, and grew up uncontrolled. Nothing much was known about Xiahou Dun's childhood, other then that his mother told him about his KG before she died of an unknown disease. Around this time, a man by the name of Hazama Kiyoshi said to Cao Cao, "The world is near ruin only by a man capable of dominating the age. You could be the one." Throughout his youthful years, Cao Cao received much more praise. Another man, Erzo Yakuza, said, "The world is going to fall. Yet I feel certain this is the man to steady the realm." Cao Cao sought a reading from Giotto in Konohagakure, who was known for his insight into one's human character. "What manner of man am I?" he asked the young, who refused to answer. The young man eventually said, "In peace you are an able subject, in chaos you are a crafty hero." After this, Cao Cao went traveling, as he wanted to gather many men enough to create an army. Suddenly he bumped into a man known as on the way leaving from the village, who kindly asked him to join Akatsuki. He declined the offer, and walked past Tobi. Tobi grined, and said that He (Cao) could always change his mind when he wanted to. Cao left Kumo, and appeared at Iwagakure. While being there, he met a samurai known as Erzo Yakuza and was asked to being allied with the village. Cao Cao accepted the offer, and became an ally of Iwagakure. While such, Xiahou Dun had been a close aide to Cao Cao, which both became oath brothers without both of them not knowing they are actually related. <_< >_>

During their journies, they met many friends, such as, Rasnall Hyüga Lionhart, Mayuri Shiina, Toshiro Hitsugaya, Tsunayoshi, Katsura Kotarō, Sakata Gintoki, Mayuri Shiina, Tsunayoshi, Ikkaku Madarame, Itsuki Minami, Katsura Kotarō, Izumo Kamizuki, Roy Mustang, Erza Scarlet, Hinata Hyuuga, Bruce Lee, Lan Fan, Ling Yao, Saeko Busujima, Jin Kazama, Asuka Kazama, Jin (-Naruto-), the tsuchikage Jinbei Sarutobi, Jinbè, Ulqorria Cifer, Hollow Ichigo, Arthas Menethil | The Lich King, Zhen Ji, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Eclair and Serah Farron and last but not least, Nobunaga Oda.

其他信息 Other information

Pictures:

Theme Song and Background Music:

Battles