Elite
Kin
2💸
Kumi
2,503💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It's been so long since Ive been here...

Rei's Rules
- Open Battle
- Canon Only
- Killing Allowed
- Stealing Disallowed
- For fun
- Preferably someone Ive never fought

Terrain:
You must be registered for see images

Mid range, tree on your right (short range from you) & mountain range is behind you.
Ti's a sunny day.​
Post your bio and make the first move.

McKnockout

Elite
Kin
2💸
Kumi
2,503💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
ill take you
-Activates Byakugan-
Upon seeing you, I cross my fingers forming a tiger handseal shouting..

Tajū Kage Bunshin no Jutsu (Multiple Shadow Clone Jutsu)!!

But really, this is a fake handseal used to deceive you - during this time, I actually use:

(Kasumi Jūsha no Jutsu) - Mist Servant Technique
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:10
Damage Points: N/A
Description: This illusion creates numerous illusionary clones of the user that appear to emerge from the ground, trees, rocks, etc. If these clones are attacked, they appear to multiply. The user can co-ordinate his attacks with the clones to make it appear as if they are real.
Timing it perfectly with my previous "performance", making you see a very large number (hundreds) of clones of myself to poof all around me. This misleads you into thinking that Ive used the multiple clone jutsu but in reality, there is nothing on the field. Anyways, the crowd of clones begin to sprint towards you and within the hysteria, your sight of me is lost. They rush towards you drawing kunais and shurikens which they attack you with, in the illusion. To add to the effect, more clones of myself begin to suddenly emerge from the ground behind you and from the tree next to you.

As soon as Ive used the genjutsu, I swiftly release 10 wind-infused shurikens towards you (which you do not see coming due to the genjutsu). Using these shurikens, which I can freely manipulate, to eventually hit you in sync with the attacks of my clones in the illusion.

(Fūton: Kaiten Shuriken) - Wind Release: Rotating Shuriken
Type:Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:15
Damage Points:30
Description: This technique will infuse wind-based chakra into bladed weapons. The user can than manipulate the blades in a spinning manner to attack the target.
Then as the shurikens are about to hit you, I clap my hands together using:

(Suiton: Funshutsu Mizu Kinko) - Water Release: Gushing Water Imprisonment
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user creates a flow of gushing water under the opponent which traps them in a sphere of water. The user can perform an attack while the opponent is trapped. This jutsu is similar to Water Prison Technique, though the user doesn't need to keep his arm in the sphere of water.
Note: Technique creates its own water source
Creating a flow of gushing water to form underneath you which surges upwards forming a sphere which is intended to entrap you within it. This technique actually doesn't damage you (yet) so you are not broken out of the genjutsu by the use of this jutsu. You are just soaked in water - but if left uncountered, you will drown.

Reactions: Ryūjin