Can Zoro beat Hwak Eyes? Please tell me your opinions

Sora007

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I am a fan of One Piece but I am still at episode 193 where Luffy beats Enel. But I had a discussion with some friends and they told me that Zoro could beat Hawk Eyes if they fought in the manga. So I want to hear your opinions.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Some day he will :nexus: Mihawk, though I don't think he's strong enough yet for that.

Since their last encounter, Zoro's skills have improved tremendously. Still I doubt he's strong enough at this point to defeat Mihawk, especially because Mihawk hasn't been seen fighting really serious yet. Mihawk can go easily toe to toe with other Shichibukai like Crocodile (former member) and with Vista, WB 5th division commander. Not to mention he owned Das Bones in one slash, a person of which Zoro had to go through hell to defeat him (still by now that was also a long time ago). But above all Mihawk didn't had any problems with Luffy >.>

Zoro's extremely strong, but not yet strong enough for Mihawk.

Last edited:

Mugiwara

Legendary
Kin
24💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Some day he will :nexus: Mihawk, though I don't think he's strong enough yet for that.

Since their last encounter, Zoro's skills have improved tremendously. Still I doubt he's strong enough at this point to defeat Mihawk, expecially because Mihawk hasn't been seen fighting really serious yet. Mihawk can go easily toe to toe with other Shichibukai like Crocodile (former member) and with Vista, WB 5th division commander. Not to mention he owned Das Bones in one slash, a person of which Zoro had to go through hell to defeat him (still by now that was also a long time ago). But above all Mihawk didn't had any problems with Luffy >.>

Zoro's extremely strong, but not yet strong enough for Mihawk.
When Luffy is as strong as Shanks, then Zoro will be as strong as Mihawk :p
And when both of them become stronger, it will be Luffy vs Blackbeard and Zoro vs Shiryuu

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I hope there will be another short encounter and that Zoro manages to impress Mihawk but I think he won't be able to beat him untill the very end. It's basically Zoro's only purpose.

~Hasashi~

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
He is nowhere near ready
yet that is

one slash from mihawk was much bigger and had way more destructive power thn 3 slashes from zoro
and although he said it was his strongest slash I doubt it

I think he will end up being the strongest shibukai (or however it is spelled) and that zoro will finally beat him right before they make it to raftel