Kin
1,575💸
Kumi
8,090💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@Demon come here I feel that youd like this thread

I'm hoping that this makes sense, I wanted to have a place to share this.

One of the thoughts I've been having lately and just cant seem to wrap my head around is the idea of just, nothing.

Like, when we sleep and wake up and have had no dreams, that's pretty much my imagination of nothing, I guess. I slept, then woke up and didnt even know I fell asleep the night before.

Like were all here, on this planet. Were human, some of us believe in religion, some of us believe in science, whatever. Were born with two hands, two feet, a brain that may or may not have a consciousness/spirit inside of it depending in what you believe in.

Doesnt every creation imply a creator? And if everything just came out of complete nothingness, then like, how did that happen?

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@Demon come here I feel that youd like this thread

I'm hoping that this makes sense, I wanted to have a place to share this.

One of the thoughts I've been having lately and just cant seem to wrap my head around is the idea of just, nothing.

Like, when we sleep and wake up and have had no dreams, that's pretty much my imagination of nothing, I guess. I slept, then woke up and didnt even know I fell asleep the night before.

Like were all here, on this planet. Were human, some of us believe in religion, some of us believe in science, whatever. Were born with two hands, two feet, a brain that may or may not have a consciousness/spirit inside of it depending in what you believe in.

Doesnt every creation imply a creator? And if everything just came out of complete nothingness, then like, how did that happen?
I know what you mean, I used to be afraid of the concept of nothing, I still get a bit scared when I see images of space, imagnining things so far away, like what's outside the limits of space? What is there if there is no God? What came before God? Etc.
Those thoughts are like imposssible to comprehend at least to me.

Reactions: Premfection

Premfection

Veteran
Kin
1,575💸
Kumi
8,090💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I know what you mean, I used to be afraid of the concept of nothing, I still get a bit scared when I see images of space, imagnining things so far away, like what's outside the limits of space? What is there if there is no God? What came before God? Etc.
Those thoughts are like imposssible to comprehend at least to me.
Honestly I started feeling this way after I got high a few days ago lmao. I started having a full on existential crisis until i finally chilled out.
I was having thoughts like: what could exist and how could anything not exist? Like, how could existence be so, "specific", that ended up exactly the way that we are? Whats out there in space, and could anything not be out there? I know it sounds crazy, but honestly, the fact that we will never truly know anything about how we came to be, and what is true and not true about our existence, idk man, its freaky.

Theres a lot of thoughts in my head with this stuff, and I could go off on a tangent about it, but I basically just dont know anything, and thats whats freaky to me. Imagining the very beginning of everything, before anything existed, is like, so easy to make someones brain hurt.

I can actually think of nothing. Like sit there and nothings going on in my head. Pretty cool accomplishment

You have achieved inner peace

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Honestly I started feeling this way after I got high a few days ago lmao. I started having a full on existential crisis until i finally chilled out.
I was having thoughts like: what could exist and how could anything not exist? Like, how could existence be so, "specific", that ended up exactly the way that we are? Whats out there in space, and could anything not be out there? I know it sounds crazy, but honestly, the fact that we will never truly know anything about how we came to be, and what is true and not true about our existence, idk man, its freaky.

Theres a lot of thoughts in my head with this stuff, and I could go off on a tangent about it, but I basically just dont know anything, and thats whats freaky to me. Imagining the very beginning of everything, before anything existed, is like, so easy to make someones brain hurt.

Maybe there are an infinite number of realities out there, like parallell dimensions and like 0.1 percent has life and we are there.
But since it's infinite we are bound to exist.

I actually take some "drugs", but if I don't take them for a period of time I get really anxious and start to think pretty rapidly, it's both because I don't take them and because I'm used to taking them.
But I can imagine you get thoughts like that when you get high too.

Uchiha seeker

Legendary
Kin
2,218💸
Kumi
237💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Isn't it scary to have nothing in your head though? Do you think that's kinda what death is like?
Not really. My impression of death is u die and then soul leaves ur body and then sht goes down.

I don't really think its scary but now that i think about it... if I'm thinking about nothing, I'm still thinking but just thinking about nothing..

Thanks fam but im pretty sure crazy people think about nothing.

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Not really. My impression of death is u die and then soul leaves ur body and then sht goes down.

I don't really think its scary but now that i think about it... if I'm thinking about nothing, I'm still thinking but just thinking about nothing..

Thanks fam but im pretty sure crazy people think about nothing.
Sometimes I do things without thinking.

Like when I open a door I lock the door after me with keys without thinking about it.
It's like I'm a machine programmed to do stuff whether I'm aware of it or not.

Premfection

Veteran
Kin
1,575💸
Kumi
8,090💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Maybe there are an infinite number of realities out there, like parallell dimensions and like 0.1 percent has life and we are there.
But since it's infinite we are bound to exist.

I actually take some "drugs", but if I don't take them for a period of time I get really anxious and start to think pretty rapidly, it's both because I don't take them and because I'm used to taking them.
But I can imagine you get thoughts like that when you get high too.
Honestly, after my experience I had to look up the effects of weed and how or why it made me delve so deep into my thoughts like that. Because I do think about things like this often, but not... LIKE THAT, whew
I found that people have different experiences with it and it could make them go from anywhere from being very anxious to being incredibly chill with everything. The effects differ between people and the moment I guess.

But yea I get thoughts about that all the time but it never really affected me in that way. Like, I was legit panicking about how meaningless everything is.

I think were just not supposed to think about it, and should stick to holding onto whatever makes the most sense to us that explains why things are the way they are.

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Honestly, after my experience I had to look up the effects of weed and how or why it made me delve so deep into my thoughts like that. Because I do think about things like this often, but not... LIKE THAT, whew
I found that people have different experiences with it and it could make them go from anywhere from being very anxious to being incredibly chill with everything. The effects differ between people and the moment I guess.

But yea I get thoughts about that all the time but it never really affected me in that way. Like, I was legit panicking about how meaningless everything is.

I think were just not supposed to think about it, and should stick to holding onto whatever makes the most sense to us that explains why things are the way they are.
Yeah it's weird how drugs can affect our state of mind, my mind kinda broke some time ago and I was constantly having a million thoughts rushing through my head I didn't have existientail panic but it's weird how we can be so dependant on our minds well being.

Premfection

Veteran
Kin
1,575💸
Kumi
8,090💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yeah it's weird how drugs can affect our state of mind, my mind kinda broke some time ago and I was constantly having a million thoughts rushing through my head I didn't have existientail panic but it's weird how we can be so dependant on our minds well being.
i hope whatever youre taking is helping to calm that down man

Reactions: Chikombo

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i hope whatever youre taking is helping to calm that down man
Yeah, at first I didn't wanna take anything but it really does make a difference, when I'm without it I get back to those days where my mind was rushing and it's really weird.
Not just do I have like a million thoughts at the same time, I start to worry about all sorts of things, I worry all the time regardless but at that point I start to get extremely nervous.

JoanaTak

Kin
1,284💸
Kumi
48💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Personally I feel like because there was nothing, that it made something. Consciousness is real but nobody knows what it is, so it’s just speculation. I have a strong fear of death and I don’t want to die and be dead. I overthink every single sensation I feel that’s off and it causes even more sensations from stress. But that’s off topic LOL.

I think that the universe just filled a void of nothing. Kinda hard to wrap my head around but it’s the only answer I think could’ve happened. Maybe there is a god, but I don’t really believe in that stuff lol