-Terrain: Grass field with lake on my left, your right
-I start and The Sinister Blade in sig is my bio

Special Rule:
-In the 1st turn we both can use only D-ranked moves and lower
-In the 2nd turn we both can use only C-ranked moves and lower
-In the 3rd turn we both can use only B-ranked moves and lower
-In the 4th turn we both can use only A-ranked moves and lower
-In the 5th turn we both can use only S-ranked moves and lower
-You can activate Doujutsu at any turn (even 1st of course)

Migualon J.J.

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Have to recover from something?
Tihihi, sorry, can't help myself. I shall leave you be now. O^O
OMG, Gobi turned into even bigger spammer than i have ever been
You must be registered for see images

Gobi dont have me go in on you in the middle of this mans thread.

EDIT: My bio - @JJ
OOOOOOOH, Han Dae Wi, i like that >_>

Katarina as she sees her opponent passively activates her 3 Tomoe Sharingan and she moves her palm towards Han Dae-Wi and releases wave of lightning bolts at him.

Shizzel used
(Doujutsu: Sharingan) Eye Technique: Copy Wheel Eye
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 30 (-10 per turn to keep active)
Damage: N/A
Description:
One of the Three Great Dōjutsu (San Daidōjutsu), the Sharingan is the kekkei genkai of the Uchiha clan. Unlike the other Dōjutsu, not all members of the Uchiha Clan possess the Sharingan. This great Dōjutsu seems to awaken only on exceptional Uchiha members and only in times of great stress. Once awaken, the pupil turns red and a single tomoe (巴) seal appears around the center pupil. As the user masters and evolves their eyes, the tomoe (巴) seals increase, topping 3 per eye. The main ability of the Sharingan, like any other Dōjutsu, is to enable the user to see the flow of chakra. This ability is further improved as the Sharingan gives color to chakra, enabling the user to differentiate chakras from different people or from different sources. Although the user can see chakra through matter, he cannot see beyond dense matter or in long distances. Coupled with the ability to see chakra, Sharingan users gain acess to an incredible clarity of perception that enables them to read insanely fast movements or minor details, enabling them the ability to foresee in an easier way, traps, incoming attacks, etc. This clarity of perception is so great that a Sharingan user can sometimes start performing a counter to an attack that is still being performed, enabling the counter to be launched only a split a second after the attack. This clarity of perception leaves Sharingan users able to track high speed movement easily as well as to read through handseals. This last ability enables them to learn techniques much faster and sometimes copy them directly from the enemy, as long as the user has the necessary chakra affinities and requirements to perform it. Finally, the Sharingan is often linked to Genjutsu and mind-manipulating illusions, mostly because the user can, mostly through Eye Contact, directly and precisely use his chakra to manipulate the enemy's chakra flow. In return, the users clarity of perception gives him the ability to more easily decipher visual illusions cast upon him and see past them. The Sharingan has a great cost to the user though. The chakra consumption disables its use for long periods of time and, even when the user grows stronger, it's still hard to keep it active for long periods of time.
Note: The user, if he hasn't gained full mastery over his Sharingan, will need to spend a move to activate it, although as long as he has chakra and enough stamina he'll be able to keep it active until the end of the match. If the user is Sannin Rank or above and has gained his 3 Tomoe Sharingan and held it for one month, he becomes able to passively activate it, meaning he'll no longer spend a move of his 3 per turn.
Note: To avoid direct Eye Contact and be able to focus only on the body movement below the chin, the opponent needs to have mastered Taijutsu to possess the necessary skill.
Note: Predicting the nature of a technique or what it exactly is requires the user to either know the technique or that its a cannon technique.
Note: Danzo and Kakashi bios activate the Sharingan by removing the covers in their respective eyes and suffer a +10 chakra consumption per turn penalty
Note: The user is bound by the abilities and limits of the stage of sharingan he possesses, stated in the rules of the KG.

(Ration: Ikazuchi Kashou) - Lightning Release: Thunder Burn
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 10
Damage points: 20
Description: The user moves his palm unleashing a wave of lightning bolts at the opponent.

Daemon

Legendary
Kin
1,754💸
Kumi
72,430💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
Dae-Wi watched the woman as her eyes become crimson in color. Dae-Wi motions his eyes so that he stares at her lower lip and upper chin. As she brought her hands in front of her to release a wave of lightning. Dae-Wi couldnt be bothered to even think of a unique counter to such a situation. With the gesture of his hand he released a blast of wind from in front of him to clash with the Lightning jutsu itself. Immediately afterwards using his water specialty Dae-Wi forms one handseal with the greatest of speeds instantly creating a mist that not only blocks Katarina's view of him normally but also nullifies the effects of her Sharingan long enough so he doesn't have to hinder his own vision to be safe from its effects.(Mist is formed out of the lake.)

Type: Supplementary/Offensive/Defensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 10
Damage: 20
Description: The user will release basic simple blasts or streams of wind from his limbs or mouth to defend or attack an enemy.

Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra Cost: 10
Damage Points: N/A
Description: This displacement technique creates a thick mist to spring forth by lifting up some water from either a pre-existing source or expelled from their mouth, then goes in and out of sight at will from within the pearly-white realm. The mist's thickness is controlled by the amount of chakra kneaded into it. It can't fool the Byakugan, but, due to the mist being created with the user's chakra, any Sharingan and Rinnegan-user will see the mist coloured by their opponent's chakra, which will effectively hide the user from the dōjutsu.
Note: Can be created through releasing from mouth or manipulating a nearby water source.

With complete and utter silence Dae-Wi takes out 5 Kunai and moves in towards Katarina at an angle. Using his raw speed he quickly advances to the right of her while throwing 4 other kunai with explosive tags attached to hit. Mid way through their travel Dae-Wi detonates them causing large explosion in front of Katarina. Dae-Wi then closes in on her and drives the last kunai he had into her neck effectively killing her.

Type:Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:10
Damage Points:20
Description: Muon Satsujin Jutsu, the ability to commit a silent homicide, is a technique to dispatch your foe with no warning. Your quick speed and skills will instantly kill them before they can provide a defense. Best tactic is when used with Hidden Mist jutsu. The technique works by having the user focus his chakra and his complete attention on moving fluidly, rapidly but muffling any sound he may make while moving as well as his presence, etc. It doesn't suppress his chakra or hides it but it can make the opponent virtually undetected if he manages to get on the opponents blind spot.