[Discussion] CAN we JUST observe how LORD AIZEN got dat swag?

Braveknight

Elite
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i mean even with that most complex seal ever introuduced to the manga that LORD aizen was stuck in

he broke out of it without even single trouble

oh my god

Discuss Lord Aizen's return

Gerkak

Legendary
Kin
67💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
He no longer has a Zanpakto. It abandoned and disintegrated on him right before he lost to Ichigo and only one of the Royal Guards could repair something like that so he didn't use KS.
Aizen can still use KS without his zanpakutou

You must be registered for see images

Here he was able to alter yhwach's perception while sealed. I believe his zanpakutou fused with him some how.

LuckyMan

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Aizen can still use KS without his zanpakutou

You must be registered for see images

Here he was able to alter yhwach's perception while sealed. I believe his zanpakutou fused with him some how.
Well that's plausible. I would think the captain commander is well aware of Aizens KS ability as was Yamamoto so he would at least be cautious but he seems a bit too comfortable for Aizen to have the upper hand on him, know what I'm saying?

apple pie of doom

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Aizen fused with his zanpakutou before he got sealed.
If that's not the case, a shikai zanpakutou will recover even after being broken.

Aizens powers still remain, but its more likely he fused with his zanpakutou and is able to use it more efficiently.
Changing Ywach's perception of time while being restrained is enough proof of that.

Lord Aizen has returned.
The show finally has a main character again.

Xlad

Supreme
Kin
138💸
Kumi
27💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I couldn't yell, scream, or howl in pleasure since I'm still damn tired. But I *yawns rejoiced of what he presumably just did.