[Discussion] can the elder+younger son stand a chance against the s06p

wa7ed_56eer

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I mean since the sage devided his yin and yang to elder, younger son it would make sense that if any one can
Beat the s06p its them. Not hashi and madara, only the elder, younger sons of s06p.
That makes me think that sasuke needs the elder sons eyes and more jutsu with those eyes. NARUTO needs mokuton or some strong
Sage jutsu just like the younger son. In order to stand a chance against the current obito.
Sorry if it was posted before.

Mr Hiru

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I really don't know about Naruto being the Younger Son talking about DNA or jutsus, my friend, I only know he carries the Sage's will.

If we talk about parallels, then that role should be put over Hashirama and Madara respectively.

---

Funny thing I believe the Younger Son's Role is being put over Sakura and the Elder Son's Role is being put over Sasuke in the current generation. Naruto already was recognized as the Sage, so the Younger Son's parallel isn't very suited for him right now.

Aze

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They are the next 2 OP things that come after Rikudo Sennin.

2 of them Combined - could Rival - Rikudo Sennin prime - and even win.

They have their fathers teachings.

So they can most likely use Jutsu that no one else living or reanimated can use.

+ Being Rikudos Sons - they have Chakra levels , Life force , Energy , Durability , Stamina that cant be comprehended by human Standards.

rollin

Elite
Kin
25💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Maybe
The sage did tell the bijuus that someday they will learn what true power is
I think he meant his two sons cooperating together is true power

FemmeFatale

Supreme
Kin
156💸
Kumi
2,771💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I think so, they logically should be able to use the techniques better than the sage because they are only limited to there element and they should have perfected the said jutsu or evolved it. Then by combining their might together they should be able to outsmart and overpower the sage.

The sage has mind and body

The older son logically should be > Sage at mind
The younger son should be > Sage at body
(Because it's all they know)

If the two of them find a way to combine their powers then the sage is in trouble.

Though the only problem would be if the sons are in sync or not....and the whole reality warping thing

Aze

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
TES - Sinnegan - Spiritual Force - Hax Jutsus

TYS - Life Force constant release - Uber Stamina - Hax Jutsus

Opiuchus05

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No the sage would have rinnegan
Neither younger or older have rinnegan them combined makes rinnegan
Younger son-yang=the body when added to older son-yin=eyes turns into rinnegan
I'm pretty sure the same way the body changes eyes the yin changes the body

The younger son has the sages yang but his own yin while the older son has the sages yin but his own yang

Aze

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No the sage would have rinnegan
Neither younger or older have rinnegan them combined makes rinnegan
Younger son-yang=the body when added to older son-yin=eyes turns into rinnegan
I'm pretty sure the same way the body changes eyes the yin changes the body

The younger son has the sages yang but his own yin while the older son has the sages yin but his own yang

Every chakra body is made out of Yin and Yang - they are the revolving main forces of Chakra Nature - it's the very essence of chakra itself.

There is only a difference - when Yin pushes Yan to revolve around.

Or when Yan pushes Yin to revolve around - but the main goal is stability - without the balance a chakra body cant manifest itself

For Uchiha the Yin is their dominant force - but consists of both Yin/Yan - that's why they have High Spiritual Force - their Chakra can manifest Spiritual Objects , Invade minds , Controll Tailed Beasts - By manipulating targets Yin part and the Yan part will resbond accordingly

For Senju/Uzumaki the Yan is their dominant force - but consists of both Yin/Yan - that's why they have High Life Force - their chakra can manifest life energy - Extremely Fast Healing - Superior Stamina - Superior Speed - Superior Strength