can someone answer this infamous question?

morsoe

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
da fox sed dat sasuke chakra was more ominus/evil than his own but yet sasuke showed mercy on and didnt kill up until now =p so does the fox mean that sasuke is stronger than him or more evil becoz i doubt both until recently becoz of dis beast thing... and now naruto is stronger than sasuke .....so i apparently da fox is the strongest beast and naruto and sasuke who supposedly are than stronger than the fox and blatantly there otha ninja as strong as them ..... so akatsuki and others want these beast for their chakra but if sasuke who supposedly stronger and naruto and ninja stronger than naruto who must have greater chakra why dont people just use otha ninja who arnt jinchuruki as puppets or wat evr...,... so wat is all dis more ominus/evil than my chakra thing about.... im confused

Steinbiz

Veteran
Kin
18💸
Kumi
27💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
your typing is really hard to read bro. but if your question is sasuke vs kyuubi. then kyuubi for sure. when kyuubi told sasuke his chakra was more sinister than his own, it meant that sasukes chakra has a more deadly and evil feel to it.

Sage106

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
your typing is really hard to read bro. but if your question is sasuke vs kyuubi. then kyuubi for sure. when kyuubi told sasuke his chakra was more sinister than his own, it meant that sasukes chakra has a more deadly and evil feel to it.
Not quite, Kyuubi vs Sasuke, sasuke wins. Remember itachi said the MS can control the kyuubi. If it wasnt for the MS, the kyuubi would destroy anybody including maadara except for maybe the 1st

Colonel Armstrong

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not quite, Kyuubi vs Sasuke, sasuke wins. Remember itachi said the MS can control the kyuubi. If it wasnt for the MS, the kyuubi would destroy anybody including maadara except for maybe the 1st
NAH HE ALREADY PROVED TO HE "MAYBE" STRONGER

COLONEL THOUGHTS...

Colonel Armstrong

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i forget where but in the manga madara didnt need the ms to tame nine tails. i say this cuz i seen it in the magna b4 and the eyes where the three comma sharingan
colonel facts...

morsoe

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
thanks guys and sorry dat my q is just a pile of words =p yeh colonel so sasuke suppressed the kyuubi without mangekyou! and the fox recons sasuke is more evil than him but up until now sasuke hasnt killed and always been against it !

so if some ninja are stronger than strongest beast kyubbi whats the need for jinchurukiz xD

Sikuma

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
da fox sed dat sasuke chakra was more ominus/evil than his own but yet sasuke showed mercy on and didnt kill up until now =p so does the fox mean that sasuke is stronger than him or more evil becoz i doubt both until recently becoz of dis beast thing... and now naruto is stronger than sasuke .....so i apparently da fox is the strongest beast and naruto and sasuke who supposedly are than stronger than the fox and blatantly there otha ninja as strong as them ..... so akatsuki and others want these beast for their chakra but if sasuke who supposedly stronger and naruto and ninja stronger than naruto who must have greater chakra why dont people just use otha ninja who arnt jinchuruki as puppets or wat evr...,... so wat is all dis more ominus/evil than my chakra thing about.... im confused
In my own opinion, there really isnt a clear answer. Just a few differnt things that could happen.

1) Sasuke whoops naruto using his MS
-Theres alot of risk with sasuke using his ms though.
2) Sasuke and naruto fight, naruto uses kyubi and stomps all over sasuke.
-Again, if naruto releases kyubi and his anger and rage and releases to much then it could end up bad.
3) Theres another confrontation, a small battle and they both run away.
-Has happend a few times.

Just for giggles, the 8 tailed beast doesnt dwell in anyone, kabuto and a few people try to control it, but epic fail.

Last edited:

MugenNeS

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The only reason why nine tails said those things, is only because the Sasuke, like Madara, can control it with his Sharingan. Hopefully that answered your question.

RikudoSage

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
it comes down to that sasuke can control the nine tails, also there is need of jinchirikkis because not everyone is stronger than the nine tails fox, so instead of having random occurances they seal them so the kyuubis can be away for good.