Can Sasuke summon snakes without the seal?

Bianca

Banned
Supreme
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
of course he can summon snakes, he doesnt need oro to do that
like my brother sasuke said he made a contract signed in blood so he can summon snakes any time^^

yea but the big one die
so what? he can still summon others, same with naruto..if gamabunta dies for some reason he still can summon his sons or other frogs O.O

Last edited:

Sasuke Uzumaki

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Contract with the snakes

Have we ever been shown when Sasuke signed the contract, or mentioned that he has ever signed it?

You see, I always thought that Orochimaru had, and that Sasuke could only sign the contract after Oro died (as Naruto signed it with the toads after Jiraiya's death). But I cannot remember the manga to show it or mention it.

Please tell me if you have any manga thing showing this.

Sasuke Uzumaki

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
i seriosly dont kno because i have not seen any snake summuninings ever from sasuke ever since the itachi battle
Right, that's what caught my attention and made create the post. Besides, I doubt if Oro had a contract with the snakes, what I remember is that he practiced a lot of experiments on himself. (the contract may have been mentioned by I cannot remember about it!)

TC9tails

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Right, that's what caught my attention and made create the post. Besides, I doubt if Oro had a contract with the snakes, what I remember is that he practiced a lot of experiments on himself. (the contract may have been mentioned by I cannot remember about it!)
i have a feeling sasuke lost his snake powers and orochimaru (cursed seal and crap):eek:

Sasuke Uzumaki

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
He made an oath with the snakes, not with Orochimaru. Had he lost the ability to summon snakes, Naruto most certainly wouldn't be anywhere near the toad world right about now by virtue of Jiraiya's dying.
OK, but when did he make the oath? Have we ever been told / shown there has been an oath with the snakes? Besides, unlike Naruto with the toads, he seemed to summon the snakes from his inside, not from anywhere else in the world. And Oro is gone...

TLK

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
OK, but when did he make the oath? Have we ever been told / shown there has been an oath with the snakes? Besides, unlike Naruto with the toads, he seemed to summon the snakes from his inside, not from anywhere else in the world. And Oro is gone...
Could be around the same time he became proficient with a sword, which has also not been elaborated on.