Regular
Kin
3,288💸
Kumi
657💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
We aren’t talking about “IFS”. Fact is Sasuke didn’t defeat Kinshiki.
True Jigen did Absorb ten tails chakra, but that doesn’t mean Sasuke was stronger with using ten tails chakra. You can’t assume.
Whats IFS? Well Sasuke didnt beat Kinshiki and he wasnt even trying to where Kinshiki was on attack mode the whole time. He could easily power up his weapon with amaterasu and break Kinshiki axe's. Im not sure which chapter but when Naruto used kyuubi mode for the first time infront on Kawaki,Kawaki mentioned that Naruto is maybe stronger then Jigen and why else would Jigen take power from Juubi other that he knows that he will fight Naruto or Sasuke

DHOH

Elite
Kin
886💸
Kumi
425💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Whats IFS? Well Sasuke didnt beat Kinshiki and he wasnt even trying to where Kinshiki was on attack mode the whole time. He could easily power up his weapon with amaterasu and break Kinshiki axe's. Im not sure which chapter but when Naruto used kyuubi mode for the first time infront on Kawaki,Kawaki mentioned that Naruto is maybe stronger then Jigen and why else would Jigen take power from Juubi other that he knows that he will fight Naruto or Sasuke
I agree Sasuke purpose wasn’t to defeat Kinshiki. I agree Sasuke has more power and Jutsu that could have been very effective against Kinshiki.. Still doesn’t mean Sasuke beat him. Again you are correct, Kawaki said maybe, that’s not a definite answer. So again it’s an assumption.

Angel90

Regular
Kin
3,288💸
Kumi
657💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I agree Sasuke purpose wasn’t to defeat Kinshiki. I agree Sasuke has more power and Jutsu that could have been very effective against Kinshiki.. Still doesn’t mean Sasuke beat him. Again you are correct, Kawaki said maybe, that’s not a definite answer. So again it’s an assumption.
Kinshiki and Momoshiki is same strength if you ask me same goes for Jigen

Avaitto

#mangafacts
Veteran
Kin
32💸
Kumi
854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sasuke will also get a new arm with a similar ability to Kinshiki, he will use it to create a new sword and give the old one to Boruto after he becomes the worlds enemy, Sasuke and Boruto will wear similar capes and fight the Kages, Gaara will learn not to mess with Naruto's son and Sasuke's student.

Last edited: