Elite
Kin
53💸
Kumi
36💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Even though Sasuke lost his Rinnegan, he only lost like 5% power. Sasuke can get a new Sharingan and arm if he really wanted one. The fact he doesn't and is currently the strongest character in the series? Can the goat really be nerfed? They tried and look where that put him in the ranks.

Reactions: Naruto X Hunter

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sasuke was nerfed ever since he got Rinnengan and not using all of its techniques
He used all the ones he learned of during the war. Naruto told him absorption was a rinnegan ability when Madara absorbed Amaterasu. Saw Madara use Chibaku Tensei & heard from black Zetsu how Hagomoro used the Ten Tails body itself as the core. Then got the feel of CT down when sealing Kaguya. That was well done. It's logical for him to only use what he saw. Post war the other path abilities weren't useful. Aside from shinra tensei.

Last edited:
Reactions: DHOH and Solo

Angel90

Regular
Kin
3,424💸
Kumi
666💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
He used all the ones he learned of during the war. Naruto told him absorption was a rinnegan ability when Madara absorbed Amaterasu. Saw Madara use Chibaku Tensei & heard from black Zetsu how Hagomoro used the Ten Tails body itself as the core. Then got the feel of CT down when sealing Kaguya. That was well done. It's logical for him to only use what he saw. Post war the other path abilities weren't useful. Aside from shinra tensei.
Seems like he is only using Amenotejikara and that's it.

Reactions: DHOH

Solo

Elite
Kin
53💸
Kumi
36💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It's not confirmed that he lost it. His eye was only stabbed, not stolen nor destroyed entirely. Karin & Sakura healed his stab wound(s) against Danzo & Isshiki. It may be healed now but he's keeping it hidden from shady Amado.
It's not even like he needs it tbh. He can get another Sharingan with an ability just as hax. That's why I tell people Sasuke isn't really nerf because he didn't use the Rinnegan abilities a lot. He can get an arm and everything if he wants. They're purposely trying to nerf him, but it's just not working because he's still powerful.

Sasuke was nerfed ever since he got Rinnengan and not using all of its techniques
Sasuke lost an ability he barely use. I wouldn't really consider if a nerf unless he lost power.

Honestly the more they try to nerf him, the cooler he gets. Because he's still that guy.
That's Lord Sasuke for ya.

Reactions: Naruto X Hunter

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It's not even like he needs it tbh. He can get another Sharingan with an ability just as hax. That's why I tell people Sasuke isn't really nerf because he didn't use the Rinnegan abilities a lot. He can get an arm and everything if he wants. They're purposely trying to nerf him, but it's just not working because he's still powerful.

Sasuke lost an ability he barely use. I wouldn't really consider if a nerf unless he lost power.

That's Lord Sasuke for ya.
Could always use a Susano'o arm. Not having Rinnegan would take away maneuverability needed for dimension hopping in the future once they expand beyond Earth in the Ohtsutsuki battles. I'd rather him not rely on Boruto & Kawaki for that.

Solo

Elite
Kin
53💸
Kumi
36💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Could always use a Susano'o arm. Not having Rinnegan would take away maneuverability needed for dimension hopping in the future once they expand beyond Earth in the Ohtsutsuki battles. I'd rather him not rely on Boruto & Kawaki for that.
I agree. It's just that Sasuke has so many options to regain his power, it's almost crazy. Cloning exist in Boruto, it's not far-fetched to think they can't clone a Rinnegan. If Sasuke wanted to opt out for another Sharingan. They can easily give him a Mangekyo Sharingan that has a Space-time ability similar to Obito, who could travel through dimensions as well. Sasuke has so many options available to him if wanted to regain the power he lost, it's not even funny. Granted, none of it may happen. Then you have a character who is so powerful he gotta nerf himself.

NxH, you're one of the few people who understand his character and how powerful he is.

DHOH

Elite
Kin
886💸
Kumi
425💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Losing Ameno definitely hurts. Ameno is easy in the top 5 of hax jutsu.
i agree, Sasuke has a million ways to make up for the list of the Rinnengan but it’s not going to happen because the story isn’t about him anymore.
And with the current power that Boruto shiki and Kawaki display pushes them beyond Sasuke.

• Angry
Reactions: minamoto

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i agree, Sasuke has a million ways to make up for the list of the Rinnengan but it’s not going to happen because the story isn’t about him anymore.
And with the current power that Boruto shiki and Kawaki display pushes them beyond Sasuke.
liar wit biaze nd hopocrite coments...even after saski got fvcked in teh eye u still post ur biaze lie bs opnionz...

Angel90

Regular
Kin
3,424💸
Kumi
666💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Boruto and Kawaki will never surpass Sasuke but I agree about Amenotejikara and the rest about rinnengan

Last edited:

DHOH

Elite
Kin
886💸
Kumi
425💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Boruto and Kawaki will never surpass Sasuke but I agree about Amenotejikara and the rest about rinnengan
Sasuke is my all time favorite character, but the only alien Sasuke is beating is kinshiki by himself and that’s only if Sasuke is at full power. He has little chance of beating momoshiki and zero chance of beating Jigen.
Right now Sasuke is stronger than Naruto, but neither is beating Code. And code can’t beat Boroshiki or Kawaki.

Angel90

Regular
Kin
3,424💸
Kumi
666💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sasuke is my all time favorite character, but the only alien Sasuke is beating is kinshiki by himself and that’s only if Sasuke is at full power. He has little chance of beating momoshiki and zero chance of beating Jigen.
Right now Sasuke is stronger than Naruto, but neither is beating Code. And code can’t beat Boroshiki or Kawaki.
Sasuke already beated Kinshiki with taijutsu only where Kinshiki went full mode to kill Sasuke and still lost a horn and I don't see Momoshiki is much greater threat then Kinshiki. I'm not sure about the rest and what's so special about jigen but Sasuke>Jigen

DHOH

Elite
Kin
886💸
Kumi
425💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke already beated Kinshiki with taijutsu only where Kinshiki went full mode to kill Sasuke and still lost a horn and I don't see Momoshiki is much greater threat then Kinshiki. I'm not sure about the rest and what's so special about jigen but Sasuke>Jigen
Sasuke did not beat Kinshiki. Cutting off kinshiki’s horn is not him losing a battle. Sasuke was fighting on par with Kinshiki so there’s a good chance Sasuke could have won, but the fight was not finished.
What’s so special about Momshiki? Do you see the power that he grants Boruto? No needs to mention jigen the way he did Sasuke and Naruto at full power on several occasions.

Solo

Elite
Kin
53💸
Kumi
36💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Boruto is bad writing. Amado says Code "Full Power" is suppose to be stronger than Jigen. At least that is established. Then when they asked if the Hokage has a chance at beating him he replies "maybe, idk how strong Naruto is without the Nine-Tails". Code himself says "if I had the limiters removed, it would be easy". Then comments about his current strength "Maybe if it's one on one I can".

Honestly, the villains, Boruto/Momo, Kawaki, are only as strong as plot wants them to be. Ugh...

Reactions: DHOH and Troi

Angel90

Regular
Kin
3,424💸
Kumi
666💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sasuke did not beat Kinshiki. Cutting off kinshiki’s horn is not him losing a battle. Sasuke was fighting on par with Kinshiki so there’s a good chance Sasuke could have won, but the fight was not finished.
What’s so special about Momshiki? Do you see the power that he grants Boruto? No needs to mention jigen the way he did Sasuke and Naruto at full power on several occasions.
If Sasuke used some technique Sasuke would beat him instead he was on defensive stance the whole time. About jigen he is absorbing juubi power which means he is weaker then Sasuke without it

DHOH

Elite
Kin
886💸
Kumi
425💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If Sasuke used some technique Sasuke would beat him instead he was on defensive stance the whole time. About jigen he is absorbing juubi power which means he is weaker then Sasuke without it
We aren’t talking about “IFS”. Fact is Sasuke didn’t defeat Kinshiki.
True Jigen did Absorb ten tails chakra, but that doesn’t mean Sasuke was stronger with using ten tails chakra. You can’t assume.