Can Sakura summon anything?

SCaRFaCeD

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just wondering if Sakura learned how to summon a giant slug like Tsunade yet or even her own unique summon.

I know she learned advanced medical ninjutsu and inherited the strength of tsunade from training w/ her, but does she have any offensive techniques or advanced summon skills yet? I'm expecting her to play a large role if/when Pein attacks Konoha, especially if Naruto is training still.

NarutoWind

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good question, she probably does, sasuke can summon snakes, naruto frogs, and sakura it would only make sense should be able to summon slugs
even though they are gayyy

SCaRFaCeD

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
With everyone around her getting more powerful it seems like she's almost at a stand still... seems like maybe Tsunade will/has taught her something more than what she shows... or maybe she just is at a stand still lawl

Dark_Sakura1201

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well I'm quite sure Tsunade has taught Sakura how to summon the slug because Sakura has excellent chakra control unlike naruto and sasuke her chakra is the best out of them both and she can concentrate it better which is why she can use her chakra to do the awsome taijutsu strength she has. Also Sakura's skills as a medical nin keep improving so while sasuek and naruto are getting stronger so is she as you can tell by when she fights and why her head is always in a book. Sakura has grown up from the little girl we all know and she has more proities now like getting stronger so my bet is that Tsunade taught Sakura everything she knows and then some and Sakura is learning more jutsu on her own to even surpass Tsunade which I think she will since naruto will surpass Jiraiya and sasuke with orochimaru as well as Sakura with Tsunande. So yes im quite sure Sakura can summon the slug:)