Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Since he pulled that old frog I think he can pull something bigger like a lung or a heart, but kishi isn't going to that it's just 1 of these stuff that don't happen like saskue swapping a sword into an head.

Last edited:

BlazeRelease

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Pain pulled a nail...why cant Nagato do it for eyes?
That's right he did...
But it won't happen.
It's like how itachi can put you in a genjutsu without you knowing, and could kill you in less than a second, but doesn't.
Or how sasuke doesn't swap with your heart.
You just don't do that in manga.

Blunt

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Logically yes, but it's the same reason Sasuke can't swap with Naruto's headband and etc, just can't happen for the sake of the manga.

Everztar

Veteran
Kin
11💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
the nail wasn't pulled, he made it levitate very slowly due to focusing on that "tiny" object?
and then used a force push to make it accelerate in a speed capable of killing someone...
i do not believe that Nagato can "pull" an object that "tiny" with force enough to make it pop out of the eye socket. Nagato would pull the whole head... unless he focused on the eye alone... but then again, i do not believe that he would be able to make it accelerate fast enough to cut loose from the eye socket while focusing on such a "tiny" object!

Power & Precision doesn't go well together when we're talking Bansho Tein.

#MyOpinion
#MyGuess

Last edited:

TonyDawn1379

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's right he did...
But it won't happen.
It's like how itachi can put you in a genjutsu without you knowing, and could kill you in less than a second, but doesn't.
I don't think sasuke can swap someone's heart the heart is connected to the whole body.

xxSAGExx

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
the nail wasn't pulled, he made it levitate very slowly due to focusing on that "tiny" object?
and then used a force push to make it accelerate in a speed capable of killing someone...
i do not believe that Nagato can "pull" an object that "tiny" with force enough to make it pop out of the eye socket. Nagato would bring the head... unless he focused on the eye alone... but then again, i do not believe that he would be able to make it accelerate fast enough to cut loose from the eye socket while focusing on such a "tiny" object!

Power & Precision doesn't go well together when we're talking Bansho Tein.

#MyOpinion
#MyGuess
You do know he pulled the nail out of wood right? The nail in wood would be harder to pull out than an eye ball so yes he can pull out an eye ball . Also that was Deva path, Nagato using it himself have more power and speed in using his Rinnegan jutsus.

That's right he did...
But it won't happen.
Well we never seen Itachi do such a thing, we only see him put others in genjutsu from direct eye contact and with his finger and the person might not know their in a genjutsu like young Deidara and Naruto but stronger ninjas wouldn't be tricked like that. Also you have to think of Itachi's personality, he's a pacifist so he wouldn't kill if he really didn't need to and that's one of the reasons he specialize in genjutsu which can beat his opponents without killing them and the other reason is so if he have to fight he doesn't need to push himself due to his illness. Sasuke have to actually see what he wants to switch with such as Sakura's jacket.

Sharingan King

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well he could do it. But kishi won't let him do that.

Sasuke can use the same path that used bansho tenin. However, I don't think that Kishi will allow Sasuke to pull out Nardo's eyeballs.

Sasuke could teleport Naruto into amaterasu flames but for the sake of plot, kishi would't allow it.

Sasuke can transform Nardo into CT core but Kishi won't allow it either.