Can most of us even call ourselves Naruto fans?

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It's still against rules and when it stops being entertaining for anyone but the person or a gang who is in it just for personal lulz it becomes problematic for the forum atmosphere and cannot be allowed to go on.

It's not like such arguments and bashing are limited to what's canon and what's isn't. The ones who like the series or want to discuss it should be able to continu, while those who come in only to troll are the ones being the problem and working against the idea of forum by discouraging the ones who want to.
By trolling nonagressively I simply mean not being genuine in arguments, and playing along for laughs. As long as none of the conversation turns harmful or rude it should be fine right? :|

As far as ppl causing problems, you being a mod would know far better about which groups are being troublesome and what for so it's not like I can offer any rebuttal along those lines

Especially since I am more of an outlier

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It's not limited to comics though.

They are two different mediums and many animes work this way- they do not follow the manga 100% because of practical reasons- sometimes they elaborate on points, that mangka wasn't able to cover in the manga, sometimes they edit part out if they are not allowed on Tv, etc. Or simply because they don't have any input from the original and write up their own stuff.

Beyblade original series had slightly different ending than the manga which showed the next gen. The anime is also slightly lighter than the manga version and changes small stuff here and there.

FMA had quite different story and very first episode of FMAB too is non canon and creates a plot hole in the story which doesn't exist in the manga.

Etc..
That just 'editing' something into already established story using different medium and not making other realities and it still canon.

Unless Kishi make a declaration to naruto fans that Anime added stories is canon to manga and not canon to its own reality.

We know tor the fact that only one universe/reality exist in NV/Naruto series and that's what SP Anime followed. Unlike Marvel cinematic universe and earth 616 reality.

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,444💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
By trolling nonagressively I simply mean not being genuine in arguments, and playing along for laughs. As long as none of the conversation turns harmful or rude it should be fine right? :|

As far as ppl causing problems, you being a mod would know far better about which groups are being troublesome and what for so it's not like I can offer any rebuttal along those lines

Especially since I am more of an outlier
Lol Playing at times is fine as long as people do not over do it and know when to stop. Problem with joke threads/posts/gimmicks is that they get stale pretty fast with this many people but often they still keep at it (or noobs keep copying it) long after they stopped being funny and become just spam.

That just 'editing' something into already established story using different medium and not making other realities and it still canon.

Unless Kishi make a declaration to naruto fans that Anime added stories is canon to manga and not canon to its own reality.

We know tor the fact that only one universe/reality exist in NV/Naruto series and that's what SP Anime followed. Unlike Marvel cinematic universe and earth 616 reality. [/B ]

FYI not everyone is that crazy about canon. You will also find people who will simply pick one medium and will tell you they are talking about what's canon from anime.( or manga). For the the other medium doesn't exist.

Kishimoto doing that would be just pulling a J.K. Rowling...

As for the alternate universe- Naruto movies do exist with that too.

PS: Using bold that much- are you trying to make us all blind? :|

Last edited:

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lol Playing at times is fine as long as people do not over do it and know when to stop. Problem with joke threads/posts/gimmicks is that they get stale pretty fast with this many people but often they still keep at it (or noobs keep copying it) long after they stopped being funny and become just spam.
Agreed. Ppl arent even original nowadays anyway :wesobi: usually those kinds of threads are petty and only made to harass other fanbase's which can be embarrassing to even look at. The site is better off without them

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
FYI not everyone is that crazy about canon. You will find people will simply pick one medium and will tell you they are talking about what's canon from anime.( or manga). For the the other medium doesn't exist.

As for the alternate universe- Naruto movies do exist with that too.
And I had a debate about "Does Hagoromo had a sharingan or not?(a hypothesis actually)" before with some random dude and he defend his viewpoint very hard and wanting us to admitted it as a possible fact.

If he think Anime is canon of its own, why need to asked people "Does Hagoromo had sharingan or not?".

He clearly want to discuss about a fact, Naruto series fact. No line there in between. Its all about Naruto series talking.

iNotorious

Immortal
Kin
808💸
Kumi
5,854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Fillers are fillers at the end of the day. Some of them are pretty good and enjoyable such as the garen arc or chikara arc but other than that I despise fillers. I wouldn't mind fillers if they EXTENDED the fights that happened in the manga such as madara vs shinobi alliance. That was well DONE by SP by adding extra scenes. I don't mind those ''fillers'' because it makes the fighting or action more interesting.

Reactions: DominiqueX

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,444💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
And I had a debate about "Does Hagoromo had a sharingan or not?(a hypothesis actually)" before with some random dude and he defend his viewpoint very hard and want to us to admitted it as a possible fact.

If he think Anime is canon of its own, why need to asked people "Does Hagoromo had sharingan or not?".

He clearly want o discuss about a fact, Naruto series fact. No line there in between. Its all about Naruto series talking.
And I have people who tried to tell me the movie the Last is canon. What you and me can do instead is to tell them that we disagree and then leave the alone with their justifications. If someone hasn't changed their view even after 3-4 replies they are not going to change it if you continue for 40 more pages.

And that's what I am going to do now- good night.