Can most of us even call ourselves Naruto fans?

Mikeuhsomething36

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The current filler is getting way too many people riled up. I could care less for filler but people seriously need to stop being salty about it. Filler or not it's still Naruto right? But you can't enjoy it because it's filler? Then I guess many of us here aren't really Naruto fans and would rather have an inconsistent manga boom of pages guide them which is fine but at least watch before you bash. How I see it is, "The filler is bad because it's filler, I know this because it's filler". I don't even think a lot of you even watch the filler to enjoy it just to find something to complain about :lmao:.

I haven't seen this many rustled Jimmies since Madara got one paneled by Black Aizetsun :bdpf:

And neither are filler fans at least talk about the good points of filler other than chastising the people who don't like filler you can't male someone accept filler by force and vice-versa.

Anyway the filler was good,I liked the idea of Hagoromo travelling around and wanting to live regularly like an ordinary himan. He's sort of like a monk superman. The way he made everyone hold uands and sing Kumbiya (okay may be not that last part) was rather interesting seeing someone of such legendary status live like this. Making him even mote likable did you guys see when that guy looked Hagoromo in the eye and Hagoromo smiled back with that Naruto Uzumaki rape face :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:. That man pissed his pants :bdpf:, "oh sh-- this guy has purple eyes??? Dear Kaguya up high save me". But he turned out into a good guy, the way hagoromo shared chakra was interesting to say the least. Overall good episode.

I think everyone should just ride it out and enjoy the ride, sure people are going to try to use filler as canon but it's quite an interesting filler not that Obito and Tsunade dream filler, those fillers were garbage :lmao:

I Am Richard

Banned
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think everyone has a right to let their opinions be known whether it is bi*ching about an Episode or fapping over it, sometimes I feel like a fan and other times, I just watch because I have scarred my brain with a habit to watch Naruto every Thursday, I am sure I am not the only one who feel this way.

Ricardo

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Oh it's this thread again... It's filler, people claim it's canon, they're gonna get bashed for it. If you like Fillers ok, good for you but don't come here and claim its canon to the main story and make senseless discussions... Also, you know something is wrong when the whole base disagrees with you...

There was once a wise man who said, "Keep it in your pants"

You must be registered for see images

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,418💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Some of them are Ex fans- - they broke up when the manga writer thought it was his story to tell and didn't provide the individual fan service- and bitter since the divorce.

Some are here just to troll the actual fans. Just report the people who are only bashing and flaming.

Reactions: TNC Xlll

Marin

Veteran
Kin
306💸
Kumi
2,001💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Oh it's this thread again... It's filler, people claim it's canon, they're gonna get bashed for it. If you like Fillers ok, good for you but don't come here and claim its canon to the main story and make senseless discussions...

There was once a wise man who said, "Keep it in your pants"

You must be registered for see images
So far I've seen no contradiction with the canon and the events that have been shown in the fillers have been established already but never in a detailed manner.

I see nothing wrong with these fillers being treated as canon. Even if they aren't officially canon, they might as well be.

Ricardo

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm not a fan to begin with, lmao
This is why we love you Dannie!

So far I've seen no contradiction with the canon and the events that have been shown in the fillers have been established already but never in a detailed manner.

I see nothing wrong with these fillers being treated as canon. Even if they aren't officially canon, they might as well be.
Thank you for sharing YOUR opinion. :)

Nagi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Honestly, I haven't really been a fan since pain arc. At that point, it was very clear that the rinnegan are more powerful than the Sharingan and Sage mode increase the overall strength of a character by tenfold at least. So I'm like What can Sasuke really do against a sage mode user who got a pokemon to fall back on in case shit doesn't work out for him?

Then Madara appear to drop his nuts on the world! That was when I decided to give Naruto another chance.

Last edited:

UnknownJin

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
w.e and for the Info - Last episode was good, i enjoyed it, call it filler and shit, it was good and.. Hagoromo did teach ppl ninshu- which was shown

Itachi Edo

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The current filler is getting way too many people riled up. I could care less for filler but people seriously need to stop being salty about it. Filler or not it's still Naruto right? But you can't enjoy it because it's filler? Then I guess many of us here aren't really Naruto fans and would rather have an inconsistent manga boom of pages guide them which is fine but at least watch before you bash. How I see it is, "The filler is bad because it's filler, I know this because it's filler". I don't even think a lot of you even watch the filler to enjoy it just to find something to complain about :lmao:.

I haven't seen this many rustled Jimmies since Madara got one paneled by Black Aizetsun :bdpf:

And neither are filler fans at least talk about the good points of filler other than chastising the people who don't like filler you can't male someone accept filler by force and vice-versa.

Anyway the filler was good,I liked the idea of Hagoromo travelling around and wanting to live regularly like an ordinary himan. He's sort of like a monk superman. The way he made everyone hold uands and sing Kumbiya (okay may be not that last part) was rather interesting seeing someone of such legendary status live like this. Making him even mote likable did you guys see when that guy looked Hagoromo in the eye and Hagoromo smiled back with that Naruto Uzumaki rape face :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:. That man pissed his pants :bdpf:, "oh sh-- this guy has purple eyes??? Dear Kaguya up high save me". But he turned out into a good guy, the way hagoromo shared chakra was interesting to say the least. Overall good episode.

I think everyone should just ride it out and enjoy the ride, sure people are going to try to use filler as canon but it's quite an interesting filler not that Obito and Tsunade dream filler, those fillers were garbage :lmao:
I don't mind filler long as it's done right. Filler like Part 1 of Naruto from the VoE to the ending of part 1 is what I hate.

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I swear when I see some fans on naruto base I truly wonder whether being a fan of the show is fun for them or if it's more of a burden
Truer words never have been spoken tbh. The way people criticize characters for being too shitty is probably an issue too. But the way people latch onto such horrible characters is another one.

Naruto is a series with more undeveloped and trashed characters than any other popular series.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Naruto started from manga same as DB, Toriko, FT OP etc.

It can be said I'm Naruto manga fan and the reasonable one unlike you. Your situation here; Its like being a blind fan and accepting everything that been done by your idol (bad thing, good thing, contradict thing etc)

DominiqueX

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well, I do enjoy the good parts and like a few certain characters. If we need to like everything Naruto-related to call ourselves a fan, then no, I'm probably not a fan. o_O

Reactions: iNotorious