Kakooli

Elite
Kin
3,920๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
1,401๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
It says flame control like that doesn't mean its Amaterasu. Like on the same panel you show Hashirama literally says scorch style which is a Jutsu that allows you to control a form of flames. So that means Hashirama and Tobirama have seen scorch release before and is just saying that Sasuke is better at controlling flames then them.
you should apologize me for this reply........

You must be registered to see images

Silenqe

Kin
1,081๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
357๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
i---------------->.

one of a most puzzling things in Madara powerz is wether can he use amaterasssu or not!!!!...

Madara was so strong in teh NV !!!! ...teh strongest character after hagoromo..yet we never see him use Amaretassu!!!

thus :

can Madara use Amaterassu or not???..

some pipole say Madara can't use or rather dont have teh amaretassu jusus...and their only argument is : BECUZ MADARA NEVER USED AMARETASSU..if madara had amaratssu he would've used it during 4th ninja war..

but thats weak easy to debunk argument...why?? ...becoz just becoz someone didn't use amaretassu dont mean he dont have it or can't use it...

so how do minamoto explain or justify tis madara not using amaterassu thing????? ...

well there are some logic reasons of why madara didn't want use amaterasu like :

1-during all 4 ninja war Madara was only using or rather testing his new powers coming both from :

1)-Rinnegan :

now...it's still not clear yet of amaterassu usage requires sharingan's presence or rinnegan's presence...means do madaara need to switch from rinnegan to sharingan in order to cast amaterassu????...

if teh answer is yes then this will explain well why madara did without amaterassu during series...becuz he needed rinnegan powers more then sharingan powers...especially rinnegan absorbing powers where it was very usefull to him...and limbo powers too..

but wait!!!! didn't Madara summon susano (wich is sharingan power) with rinnegan and not with sharingan....but double wait plz!!!!...didn't Madara also use susano without even having both sharingan and rinnegans????...remember?? madara was eyesless !!!!!!...

anyway if sharingan presence is needed to cast amaterassu then it will be a bothersome for madara to switch from rinnegan to sharingan....

also it depence on user and his tactic and styles...forexemple would u want to switch from higher dojutsu rinnegan to lower dojutsu sharingan to cast amaterassu???...if u do that ..then remember u r gonna lose that rinnegan ability to absorb during that moment...ur attack will increase but ur defense will decrease...so that's why it depence on user and his tactics...

now if u go to sasuke : i consider him teh WORST SHARINGAN USER : he never knew what amaterassu is ...but since itachi taught him about it...he start spamming amaterassu even when situations didn't demand to...he was like : "OMG!! AMATERASSU,AMATERASSU,AMATERASSU,AMATERASSU,..."...and i was like :"calm teh fvvuck down tute!!!...u've never seen amaterassu in ur life???..."

this sasuke spamming amaterassu and not knowing how to use it cuzed him a eyes bleed and finally eyesight loss...

2)-being juubi jinchuriki :

now being juubi jinchuriki will make Madara forget about amaratassu more and more...how so?????...

if madara is juubi jinchuriki that means he is so close to acheive his goal (dreamworld).....fighting will become a secondary goal..

didn't u all see how madara was hasty to cast mugen tsokoyomi after he become juubi jinchuriki????..

now teh only case where juubi jinchuriki Madara had to fight was when shinobi alliance tried to stop him like gai sensei and naroto and sasuke..

and even when Madara fought em...he still wanted to use juubi jinchuriki powers...like that purple electricity...

2) Amaterassu consumes lot of chakra and cuz eye bleed :

in a series,havn't u seen that a only eyes that didn't bleed were Madara's eyes????...that's why madara avoided amaterasu usage..

3)- Madara dodging amaterassu like boss :

BLIND Madara dogged EMS sasku amaterassu like it was nothing...this implies that Madara has a lot of knowledge about amaretassu....i mean u can only have that knowledge if u have amaretatsu itself...

4)- there wasn't specific situation where Madara needed had to use amaterassu :

Madara had lot of powerz...so maybe amaretatssu was his least considered options..

5) Or madara not using amaterassu was simply a nerf from kishimoto : yeh could be why not...kishi sometimez is a bad writer ya know???..
WTF did I just read? Just stop already. I think it's time to retire, Minamoto.

• Angry
Reactions: Kakooli

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
6,082๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
It's not necessary that it's his right MS power, it could just be him controlling his susanoo from far distance, shouldn't we see indicators from his eye like when he activates limbo especially if it's the first time we see him use it, since it's far away from him it could also be a limbo clone activated before, and him knowing how to use Obito's eye is due to him being a Sage of the Six Paths and having the understanding of all things, if Kakashi could asspull PS due to the same reason with Obito, why not Madara.
Why would you see indicators with his eye, Madara looks and says you know nothing. Nobody has shown control of Susanoo weapons, except Madara. It's his eye power as far as I know. To argue it's Limbo is silly, since Limbo can't fly, can it? And neither do I see it holding something massive moving it along and directing it like it was moving while it's spinning on top of that. Also, before Limbo is used you get the signature eye marks as you do for Amaterasu. In this case you wouldn't see indicators for non Limbo jutsu, since you don't see indicators for Susanoo, so why for the weapons of Susanoo?

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
11,914๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Why would you see indicators with his eye, Madara looks and says you know nothing. Nobody has shown control of Susanoo weapons, except Madara. It's his eye power as far as I know. To argue it's Limbo is silly, since Limbo can't fly, can it? And neither do I see it holding something massive moving it along and directing it like it was moving while it's spinning on top of that. Also, before Limbo is used you get the signature eye marks as you do for Amaterasu. In this case you wouldn't see indicators for non Limbo jutsu, since you don't see indicators for Susanoo, so why for the weapons of Susanoo?
i dont think madara meant susano when said "u know nothing"...he meant a other important thing about shinobi existence and bijuus (wich was 1 of many reasons why madara turned evil).....it pissed me off how kishi didn't let us know madara's opinons on teh matter...

(so u r good football player????..)

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
6,082๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
i dont think madara meant susano when said "u know nothing"...he meant a other important thing about shinobi existence and bijuus (wich was 1 of many reasons why madara turned evil).....it pissed me off how kishi didn't let us know madara's opinons on teh matter...

(so u r good football player????..)
Madara didn't turn evil, he was being honest. And you know nothing was followed by manipulation of Susanoo blades, that power was OP. Anyhow, Madara went the wrong way when he started holding back on these fodders, because of plot nerf and shit writing. Kishi failed big time.

Me not play for a while

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
11,914๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Madara didn't turn evil, he was being honest. And you know nothing was followed by manipulation of Susanoo blades, that power was OP. Anyhow, Madara went the wrong way when he started holding back on these fodders, because of plot nerf and shit writing. Kishi failed big time.

Me not play for a while
lol ur problem is that u dont believe in tobidara...thats how u fail to undastand madara overall character...

now in teh name of allah : be honest u believe in tobidara existence or not???..u believe that mystery of tobi isn't over and that madara was reall badass mastermind tobi behind mask...

be a man lama answer me wit honesty..

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
6,082๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
lol ur problem is that u dont believe in tobidara...thats how u fail to undastand madara overall character...

now in teh name of allah : be honest u believe in tobidara existence or not???..u believe that mystery of tobi isn't over and that madara was reall badass mastermind tobi behind mask...
be a man lama answer me wit honesty..
No you're problem is you don't understand Madara or Tobidara (his limbo clone brought to the world through Yin Yang release tech) :hypnotobi:

Who is the one that fails to understand Tobidara, it's not me that much is for sure.

Anyway, you fail to see they were good all along, they were doing whatever they were for the greater good. Konoha, Hashirama the hypocrite, Tobirama the snake, Danzo and the rest including Sasugay (gave into the hypocritical ideology) were on the wrong side. Sasugay never wanted to carry out his ideology, which is why he fought like a retard against Naruto.

He should've just approached Madara sama and offered him his idea. Madara Sama the immortal would've brought it into fruition, being immortal and having the powers to keep the world in check. IT wouldn't have been necessary, imo.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
11,914๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
No you're problem is you don't understand Madara or Tobidara (his limbo clone brought to the world through Yin Yang release tech) :hypnotobi:

Who is the one that fails to understand Tobidara, it's not me that much is for sure.

Anyway, you fail to see they were good all along, they were doing whatever they were for the greater good. Konoha, Hashirama the hypocrite, Tobirama the snake, Danzo and the rest including Sasugay (gave into the hypocritical ideology) were on the wrong side. Sasugay never wanted to carry out his ideology, which is why he fought like a retard against Naruto.

He should've just approached Madara sama and offered him his idea. Madara Sama the immortal would've brought it into fruition, being immortal and having the powers to keep the world in check. IT wouldn't have been necessary, imo.
u not get teh dot..and ur r'nt answer my clear simple kestion...

answer it plz ..

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
11,914๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I answered your question, and filled in the missing link. Tobidara is real, but he's a part of Madara, which is why he is Madara. He's not an Emo edgelord like Obito.
how tobi is Madara i wanna know more...ok i mean im doing test queez to u...wasnt madara revived and tobi mask broken where it revealed bobito behind mask???..

and if u indeed tobidara believer...then why u no go mention that in a threads or make thread about it...

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
6,082๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
how tobi is Madara i wanna know more...ok i mean im doing test queez to u...wasnt madara revived and tobi mask broken where it revealed bobito behind mask???..

and if u indeed tobidara believer...then why u no go mention that in a threads or make thread about it...
Tobidara is Limbo brought to full form with Yin Yang, ehen madara is revived Tobidara goes into hiding.

Bobito is fake Madara and he take place as decoy. When the mast break Tobidara casts the illusion on us.

Anyway, I don't need to make threads about it, especially since it's obvious.

Reactions: Ansatsuken

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
11,914๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Tobidara is Limbo brought to full form with Yin Yang, ehen madara is revived Tobidara goes into hiding.

Bobito is fake Madara and he take place as decoy. When the mast break Tobidara casts the illusion on us.

Anyway, I don't need to make threads about it, especially since it's obvious.
i been creating and preaching tobidara theory years befor u even join NB..and now u tell me im not tobidara believer????..lol

do u see juubi ???? juubi got split by hagoromo uzing izanaji or better say SOZO BANBUTSU ...

juubi become 9 tailed beasts + EMPTY SHELL CALLED GEDO MAZO..

old Madara used same teknik on himself ......

he became a empty shell of his former self prime madara...

teh empty shell of madara got sealed inside obito and controlled him..

madara became teh reall masked man sealed inside obito..

teh reason of teh mask wasn't to hide bobito face but it was to hide teh transformation from fodderbito to badass madara....

even when teh mask fell teh mystery wasn't over...

no teh reall body of Madara needs to be revived through rinnetense...

-madara is not dumb stoooopid to just die and entrust bobito wit moon eye plan...thats why he sealed his empty shell inside bobito..

-why would madara want to die and get revived wit rinnetensei???...who is dumb enought to want to die???..

why is teh process of casting rinnetesnei and coming back to life so important to madara???

teh reason of rinnetensei no jusu wasn't to revive maadara..nooo....its true reason was TO REJUVENILE madara's body and get it back to its youth state ..aka rinnetensei will revive Madara reall body

(madara's body secrets engraved in uchiha stone chaptar 560)..

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
6,082๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
i been creating and preaching tobidara theory years befor u even join NB..and now u tell me im not tobidara believer????..lol

do u see juubi ???? juubi got split by hagoromo uzing izanaji or better say SOZO BANBUTSU ...

juubi become 9 tailed beasts + EMPTY SHELL CALLED GEDO MAZO..

old Madara used same teknik on himself ......

he became a empty shell of his former self prime madara...

teh empty shell of madara got sealed inside obito and controlled him..

madara became teh reall masked man sealed inside obito..

teh reason of teh mask wasn't to hide bobito face but it was to hide teh transformation from fodderbito to badass madara....

even when teh mask fell teh mystery wasn't over...

no teh reall body of Madara needs to be revived through rinnetense...

-madara is not dumb stoooopid to just die and entrust bobito wit moon eye plan...thats why he sealed his empty shell inside bobito..

-why would madara want to die and get revived wit rinnetensei???...who is dumb enought to want to die???..

why is teh process of casting rinnetesnei and coming back to life so important to madara???

teh reason of rinnetensei no jusu wasn't to revive maadara..nooo....its true reason was TO REJUVENILE madara's body and get it back to its youth state ..aka rinnetensei will revive Madara reall body

(madara's body secrets engraved in uchiha stone chaptar 560)..
You become a fake/weakened believer when you stan Burrito, he is the antithesis of Tobidara/Madara and his ideals. Burrito is Sasugay wannabe and will ride his coat tails, giving fellatio wherever possible.

Making a theory and preaching it doesn't make you right or an adherent to the ideals. Time has no bearing on it.

Many a great people came before you, who made theories, and gave concepts. Then a prodigy (myself) came along, refined the work, made it accessible and took it to a new level of rationality. A real life example, the Romans used numerals for counting and didn't have a concept for zero. The indians had a simpler number system and the concept of zero. In came Khwarizimi took the concept, created a codified simpler system, introduced algebra and advanced it, and even alogorisms came to be known. Because of what he did, he was able to change the world.

The point is just because you are the founder the buck doesn't stop with you.

Long live :hypnotobi:

Reactions: Ansatsuken

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
11,914๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
You become a fake/weakened believer when you stan Burrito, he is the antithesis of Tobidara/Madara and his ideals. Burrito is Sasugay wannabe and will ride his coat tails, giving fellatio wherever possible.

Making a theory and preaching it doesn't make you right or an adherent to the ideals. Time has no bearing on it.

Many a great people came before you, who made theories, and gave concepts. Then a prodigy (myself) came along, refined the work, made it accessible and took it to a new level of rationality. A real life example, the Romans used numerals for counting and didn't have a concept for zero. The indians had a simpler number system and the concept of zero. In came Khwarizimi took the concept, created a codified simpler system, introduced algebra and advanced it, and even alogorisms came to be known. Because of what he did, he was able to change the world.

The point is just because you are the founer the buck doesn't stop with you.

Long live :hypnotobi:
what a load of shit lama...
u dont even know what tobidara theory is and u dare try steal it from me..

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
6,082๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
what a load of shit lama...
u dont even know what tobidara theory is and u dare try steal it from me..
No, it is you who got lost and don't know who Tobidara is. Me is bringing a semblance of reason to the discussion, refining the shortcomings and elevating it.

Time to give up the mantle and accept :hypnotobi: is beyond the realm of mere mortals.