Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i---------------->.

one of a most puzzling things in Madara powerz is wether can he use amaterasssu or not!!!!...

Madara was so strong in teh NV !!!! ...teh strongest character after hagoromo..yet we never see him use Amaretassu!!!

thus :

can Madara use Amaterassu or not???..

some pipole say Madara can't use or rather dont have teh amaretassu jusus...and their only argument is : BECUZ MADARA NEVER USED AMARETASSU..if madara had amaratssu he would've used it during 4th ninja war..

but thats weak easy to debunk argument...why?? ...becoz just becoz someone didn't use amaretassu dont mean he dont have it or can't use it...

so how do minamoto explain or justify tis madara not using amaterassu thing????? ...

well there are some logic reasons of why madara didn't want use amaterasu like :

1-during all 4 ninja war Madara was only using or rather testing his new powers coming both from :

1)-Rinnegan :

now...it's still not clear yet of amaterassu usage requires sharingan's presence or rinnegan's presence...means do madaara need to switch from rinnegan to sharingan in order to cast amaterassu????...

if teh answer is yes then this will explain well why madara did without amaterassu during series...becuz he needed rinnegan powers more then sharingan powers...especially rinnegan absorbing powers where it was very usefull to him...and limbo powers too..

but wait!!!! didn't Madara summon susano (wich is sharingan power) with rinnegan and not with sharingan....but double wait plz!!!!...didn't Madara also use susano without even having both sharingan and rinnegans????...remember?? madara was eyesless !!!!!!...

anyway if sharingan presence is needed to cast amaterassu then it will be a bothersome for madara to switch from rinnegan to sharingan....

also it depence on user and his tactic and styles...forexemple would u want to switch from higher dojutsu rinnegan to lower dojutsu sharingan to cast amaterassu???...if u do that ..then remember u r gonna lose that rinnegan ability to absorb during that moment...ur attack will increase but ur defense will decrease...so that's why it depence on user and his tactics...

now if u go to sasuke : i consider him teh WORST SHARINGAN USER : he never knew what amaterassu is ...but since itachi taught him about it...he start spamming amaterassu even when situations didn't demand to...he was like : "OMG!! AMATERASSU,AMATERASSU,AMATERASSU,AMATERASSU,..."...and i was like :"calm teh fvvuck down tute!!!...u've never seen amaterassu in ur life???..."

You must be registered to see images

this sasuke spamming amaterassu and not knowing how to use it cuzed him a eyes bleed and finally eyesight loss...

2)-being juubi jinchuriki :

now being juubi jinchuriki will make Madara forget about amaratassu more and more...how so?????...

if madara is juubi jinchuriki that means he is so close to acheive his goal (dreamworld).....fighting will become a secondary goal..

didn't u all see how madara was hasty to cast mugen tsokoyomi after he become juubi jinchuriki????..

now teh only case where juubi jinchuriki Madara had to fight was when shinobi alliance tried to stop him like gai sensei and naroto and sasuke..

and even when Madara fought em...he still wanted to use juubi jinchuriki powers...like that purple electricity...

2) Amaterassu consumes lot of chakra and cuz eye bleed :

in a series,havn't u seen that a only eyes that didn't bleed were Madara's eyes????...that's why madara avoided amaterasu usage..

3)- Madara dodging amaterassu like boss :

BLIND Madara dogged EMS sasku amaterassu like it was nothing...this implies that Madara has a lot of knowledge about amaretassu....i mean u can only have that knowledge if u have amaretatsu itself...

4)- there wasn't specific situation where Madara needed had to use amaterassu :

Madara had lot of powerz...so maybe amaretatssu was his least considered options..

5) Or madara not using amaterassu was simply a nerf from kishimoto : yeh could be why not...kishi sometimez is a bad writer ya know???..

Im_not_Osama_bin_laden

Regular
Kin
2,583💸
Kumi
330💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The only one who has it is Sasuke and he got it from Itachi since it's passed on via a sealing thing. So no Madara does not have it and yes if he had it he would have used it.
Post automatically merged:

Because Amaterasu suck
No, it does not. It's literally one of if not the strongest fire-based thing in Naruto.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The only one who has it is Sasuke and he got it from Itachi since it's passed on via a sealing thing. So no Madara does not have it and yes if he had it he would have used it.

No, it does not. It's literally one of if not the strongest fire-based thing in Naruto.
bet even ur friends in teh kiddergarten use a better logic then u...

Kakooli

Elite
Kin
3,920💸
Kumi
1,401💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

tobirama say saskey kagutschui is superior to a kagutschui he ever see...

which mean that he see it before but just not as powerful........

so madara likely have amtaresu and enton upgrade...

this why tobirama liken saskey to madara

+indra connection and same straight comma sharingan.......

Reactions: minamoto

Im_not_Osama_bin_laden

Regular
Kin
2,583💸
Kumi
330💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

It says flame control like that doesn't mean its Amaterasu. Like on the same panel you show Hashirama literally says scorch style which is a Jutsu that allows you to control a form of flames. So that means Hashirama and Tobirama have seen scorch release before and is just saying that Sasuke is better at controlling flames then them.

Reactions: 00Rinne

Avaitto

#mangafacts
Veteran
Kin
32💸
Kumi
854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Madara has Kamui left eye, and right eye he can remote control weapons. He controlled Susanoo weapons with the right eye in teh manga. I think the Shin powers are a diluted form of Madara's.
Just because we don't know Madara's MS power, doesn't mean we should come up with bad fanfic that actually insults him rather than making him look good.

The same applies to religion and superstitious beliefs if you think about it, people want ready answers to their questions so they come up with funny bs using faulty reasoning like a flying god in the sky that created a flat earth and uses magic, and these people use them as an answer to everything they don't know when the true answer is more satisfying and useful.

This is why we should stick to the simple answer "we don't know", Kishimoto wouldn't just make Madara a better version of a pathetic non Uchiha Itachi wannabe who kills his sons and steal their limbs to stay alive.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

good dot...amazink !!!!..

Madara has Kamui left eye, and right eye he can remote control weapons. He controlled Susanoo weapons with the right eye in teh manga. I think the Shin powers are a diluted form of Madara's.
did i miss something in a manga????..

• Sad
Reactions: Avaitto

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
minamoto why did you delete your posts from my profile 😡?
hi becuz i have some mercy left in my heart..i have a old minamoto good habit wich is read ignorelisted commet once in 3 weeks...

im having reports above u bashing me everywhere....

u rn't gonna repair tings like dat...just saying...

and if u want unignorelist write me a officielle apologize promising to behave...

notice :

im gonna also read ur reply to this message.. :) tis is also part of my mercy :) ..

Avaitto

#mangafacts
Veteran
Kin
32💸
Kumi
854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
hi becuz i have some mercy left in my heart..i have a old minamoto good habit wich is read ignorelisted commet once in 3 weeks...

im having reports above u bashing me everywhere....

u rn't gonna repair tings like dat...just saying...

and if u want unignorelist write me a officielle apologize promising to behave...

notice :

im gonna also read ur reply to this message.. :) tis is also part of my mercy :) ..
Reports about me bashing you huh, please link me.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just because we don't know Madara's MS power, doesn't mean we should come up with bad fanfic that actually insults him rather than making him look good.
While you are right in general, Madsra displayed the ability to remote control his Susanoo weapons. We know that's not possible unless it's his dojutsu power, similar to how Sasuke manipulates Black flames with one eye.

You must be registered for see images

Madara launches Susanoo blade

Shukaku blocks it to save Gaara and then it remotely moves out of the hand swinging around cutting the chains.

It then continues flying over towards Gaara.

You telling us that's a fanfic power?

The Kamui claim is based off of Madara's intimate knowledge of it, and the second rate wannabe probably got the unused powers.

The same applies to religion and superstitious beliefs if you think about it, people want ready answers to their questions so they come up with funny bs using faulty reasoning like a flying god in the sky that created a flat earth and uses magic, and these people use them as an answer to everything they don't know when the true answer is more satisfying and useful.
Not relevant so struck.

This is why we should stick to the simple answer "we don't know", Kishimoto wouldn't just make Madara a better version of a pathetic non Uchiha Itachi wannabe who kills his sons and steal their limbs to stay alive.
I addressed the claim of weapons with manga scans. Kishimoto didn't make Madara the better version. He made the second rate fodder Itachi wannabe a far inferior version. Far beneath Madara sama in prowess.

Avaitto

#mangafacts
Veteran
Kin
32💸
Kumi
854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
While you are right in general, Madsra displayed the ability to remote control his Susanoo weapons. We know that's not possible unless it's his dojutsu power, similar to how Sasuke manipulates Black flames with one eye.

Madara launches Susanoo blade

Shukaku blocks it to save Gaara and then it remotely moves out of the hand swinging around cutting the chains.

It then continues flying over towards Gaara.

You telling us that's a fanfic power?

The Kamui claim is based off of Madara's intimate knowledge of it, and the second rate wannabe probably got the unused powers.

Not relevant so struck.

I addressed the claim of weapons with manga scans. Kishimoto didn't make Madara the better version. He made the second rate fodder Itachi wannabe a far inferior version. Far beneath Madara sama in prowess.
It's not necessary that it's his right MS power, it could just be him controlling his susanoo from far distance, shouldn't we see indicators from his eye like when he activates limbo especially if it's the first time we see him use it, since it's far away from him it could also be a limbo clone activated before, and him knowing how to use Obito's eye is due to him being a Sage of the Six Paths and having the understanding of all things, if Kakashi could asspull PS due to the same reason with Obito, why not Madara.

Last edited: