rahul

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Pein is controlling all six bodies by chakra rods we all know that but i feel that he can control one body at a time i mean he can use one justu at a time whether it may be summoning or others .Thinking of ino words its our clan secret he(nagato) transfers into one of the bodies when he uses that pein body 2 it full extent(its my prediction only).so it may figured out by ino's father are may be by shikamaru. so if konoha attacks all peins at a time it is possible 2 beat them

If any one having guess abt pein plz reply:kakashi::kakashi:

Reactions: YaminoSoul

Saiga

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I suppose thats a good point. I hadn't thought of it that way. We've really only seen one attack at a time, unless I didn't pay enough attention during the battles before.

jawey24

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dats a gud prediction...ino's father did say that its their clan's secret technique but nagato can contol all 6 bodies simutaneously...wen they attacked konoha all of the bodies were being attcked by the jounins n chunins in da village n the pain bodies were all using jutsu at da same time. The theory of nagato using one of the bodies to it's full extenct, wen needed can be true...atleast it seems so for now

rahul

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dats a gud prediction...ino's father did say that its their clan's secret technique but nagato can contol all 6 bodies simutaneously...wen they attacked konoha all of the bodies were being attcked by the jounins n chunins in da village n the pain bodies were all using jutsu at da same time. The theory of nagato using one of the bodies to it's full extenct, wen needed can be true...atleast it seems so for now
yes u may be right but if there speed of justu is unmatched with jounins
i think so(becuase u saw when chouji and his dad attacked only god realm able 2 escape but not deamon realm):D

UzumakiJake

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Actually ino said it like rahol said. BUt thats a good point we can only hope they come up with something. =( i wanted more on kakashi. A whole manga on kakashi

Reactions: Mizutoki