Pulkit singh3

Regular
Kin
965💸
Kumi
369💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I was just wondering can indians or brown people use N word...
I mean if we can..Can we use it even after having a skin tone like this..
You must be registered to see images

Erzo

Legendary
Kin
551💸
Kumi
1,094💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Why we have a oppression history too..We helped in black getting rights too..Mahatma gandhi did..
Doesn't mean any people who have previously been oppressed can go around saying it lol
For your second point, some white people also helped black people get rights, does that mean they should get to say it too?

GrapeApe

Regular
Kin
2,900💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
everyone uses it here with how much of a cultural zeitgeist hip-hop culture has become. specifically hispanic people say it to each other a lot, i thought that was strange when i was in school as a black person

but nigga is used more as like a friendly term. i think its stupid asf but it doesnt necessarily bother me when other minorities use it. the hard “er” at the end is when it becomes a problem

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
everyone uses it here with how much of a cultural zeitgeist hip-hop culture has become. specifically hispanic people say it to each other a lot, i thought that was strange when i was in school as a black person

but nigga is used more as like a friendly term. i think its stupid asf but it doesnt necessarily bother me when other minorities use it. the hard “er” at the end is when it becomes a problem
here we say a word nikkka but dont mean to be friendly nor rude..it's just normal reference..and black pipole here have no p cuz w not mean be rude..

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Why we have a oppression history too..We helped in black getting rights too..Mahatma gandhi did..
Gandhi was violently racist towards black people.

The N-word isn’t a catch-all experience with oppression. White people have been oppressed at some point in history too, they still shouldn’t say it. The word has a specific history of oppression toward black people, and thus reclaiming the slur is specifically toward black people.

No slur can be reclaimed by anyone outside of the group it was used against.

Pulkit singh3

Regular
Kin
965💸
Kumi
369💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I mean if it's not part of your vocab/culture in the first place, aren't you just saying it for the sake of saying it?
I don't wanna say it..I was just asking
Post automatically merged:

Gandhi was violently racist towards black people.

The N-word isn’t a catch-all experience with oppression. White people have been oppressed at some point in history too, they still shouldn’t say it. The word has a specific history of oppression toward black people, and thus reclaiming the slur is specifically toward black people.

No slur can be reclaimed by anyone outside of the group it was used against.
Gandhi wasn't a racist that's bs..he himself faced racism in US and he supported black movement there's a entire chapter in his biography about that..Btw I get your point

Pulkit singh3

Regular
Kin
965💸
Kumi
369💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

hunk pazard is full of shayt dont listen to him...
I did not wanted to offend someone
hunk pazard is full of shayt dont listen to him...
I know right...he claimed gandhi to be a racist...He himself faced racism how can he be the one to support it..

Why do people want to use the N word?
I don't wanna say it..I was just asking a question??
I wanted to get a personal point of view from people..
Cause india don't have black people.

Yeah, nobody should be saying it, even Black people.
If black people are comfortable with it why not???
Its just like the word chutiya which we use here in india with our friends

Last edited:

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️

I know right...he claimed gandhi to be a racist...He himself faced racism how can he be the one to support it..

It appears as though he changed his views later on, but Gandhi was at one point a racist man. Also, you keep saying that he can’t be racist because he’s experienced racism as though racism never happens between minorities.

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Of course, however, looking at history, the word is offensive, no matter how it is pronounce or the meaning you give it.