Elite
Kin
1💸
Kumi
3,000💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nope, you can only drop your bio or have it stolen. But you can give away permission for someone else to use a same Custom bio if you are the original owner of it, but that would require the person to make there own version of it.

Reactions: Don Roberto

Don Roberto

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nope, you can only drop your bio or have it stolen. But you can give away permission for someone else to use a same Custom bio if you are the original owner of it, but that would require the person to make there own version of it.
Sounds lame. :D Thanks for the info ,+rep

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What 'giving away' means, is very relative. No matter the situation the person would have to resubmit the bio and wait for approval, no matter whether the bio got approved or not for another person, that's irrelevant.

In the case of canon bio's there wouldn't even be a difference between 'giving the bio away' to another person and that person just posting that bio on his own accord.

Then you also need to take into consideration that not everything applies to both persons. If the person you're giving it to doesn't have for instance 1500 posts, he or she can't make an Uchiha bio and if your bio was an Uchiha, then logically she can't make it. If that person only knows 2 elements, while you 5, logically the bio has to be edited.

So in the end there isn't really a situation where you could say you 'give away' a bio, with the very small exception when it would be a custom bio that overall can be used by the person you're giving it too, but then it still would have to be resubmitted for approval by that person.

Reactions: kakashi owns all

Don Roberto

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What 'giving away' means, is very relative. No matter the situation the person would have to resubmit the bio and wait for approval, no matter whether the bio got approved or not for another person, that's irrelevant.

In the case of canon bio's there wouldn't even be a difference between 'giving the bio away' to another person and that person just posting that bio on his own accord.

Then you also need to take into consideration that not everything applies to both persons. If the person you're giving it to doesn't have for instance 1500 posts, he or she can't make an Uchiha bio and if your bio was an Uchiha, then logically she can't make it. If that person only knows 2 elements, while you 5, logically the bio has to be edited.

So in the end there isn't really a situation where you could say you 'give away' a bio, with the very small exception when it would be a custom bio that overall can be used by the person you're giving it too, but then it still would have to be resubmitted for approval by that person.
Well , I didn't train to begin with , and I don't have anything ''special'' about them , so 200 posts would be ok.