Mante

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Is it possible for current Madara to beat current Tobi? I know its possible, but how? Can he beat the 6 tail beasts and Tobi all alone.

Gildarts Clive

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes.

Madara can switch from EMS to Rinnegan as we seen. I doubt he is going to give tobi time to take out the sharingan to put on the other rinnegan and so forth. xd

Kenpai

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nothing has been really shown of Tobi doing anything except going through crap. We don't know his fighting prowess at all. If anything they will be even 1v1 without the edo jiku. But with Tobi and his paths, Tobi will win definitely.

Yo pappy

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
With the way things are now I think it's possible, if Tobi had full control of the beasts then I'd have to say hell no.

Last edited:

Mante

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nothing has been really shown of Tobi doing anything except going through crap. We don't know his fighting prowess at all. If anything they will be even 1v1 without the edo jiku. But with Tobi and his paths, Tobi will win definitely.
hmm.. Interesting

Mante

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
let me make it clear,
Edo Madara : wood element, rinnegan and EMS - Susano..
Tobi : 6 tail beasts fully controlled.

Edit: about Tobi, if its stated on manga that he has the full control on the beasts.

Last edited:

10TailedPower

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i think so, he could control them before with his eyes (atleast the kyuubi), now he has hashiramas wood style, ems and rinnengan. i think he could do it. not to mention his body is an edo so he doesnt have to worry bout getting hit too much, just getting hit hard and sealed XD

Gildarts Clive

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
let me make it clear,
Edo Madara : wood element, rinnegan and EMS - Susano..
Tobi : 6 tail beasts fully controlled.
Why are you giving tobi something he doesnt have?

he has the 6 jinchurikki (not the beasts) , and not fully controled, it has been said in the manga........i think :rolleyes:

tristan

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i dont think so...i think tobi is knowledgeable about sealing techniques as well...so most probably he has one in his arsenal that would seal madara off...edos are easy to deal with as long as you have sealing techniques...

6 jinchuurikis + untouchable tobi > edo madara...

Last edited:

NLee

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If Tobi could so easily defeat Madara then he wouldn't have been so distraught when Kabuto threatened to summon him. Tobi wouldn't have reluctantly entered into their alliance if he could handle Madara.

No, Tobi can't defeat Madara.

tristan

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If Tobi could so easily defeat Madara then he wouldn't have been so distraught when Kabuto threatened to summon him. Tobi wouldn't have reluctantly entered into their alliance if he could handle Madara.

No, Tobi can't defeat Madara.
he reacted that way because he wanted the war to happen in madara's name mainly because the power of madara's name is enough to stir war unlike a nobody's name...

it's not because he's afraid of madara...madara can't touch him easily...and as ive said a space time user like him can easily warp somewhere and suddenly touch madara and seal him out...easy as that...

if it was the original madara then i would say he will have a hard time...

Mante

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i dont think so...i think tobi is knowledgeable about sealing techniques as well...so most probably he has one in his arsenal that would seal madara off...edos are easy to deal with as long as you have sealing techniques...

6 jinchuurikis + untouchable tobi > edo madara...
no proofs?

NLee

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
he reacted that way because he wanted the war to happen in madara's name mainly because the power of madara's name is enough to stir war unlike a nobody's name...

it's not because he's afraid of madara...madara can't touch him easily...and as ive said a space time user like him can easily warp somewhere and suddenly touch madara and seal him out...easy as that...

I get where you're coming from, but I still believe Madara is stronger than Tobi.

Tobi may have wanted to wage war in Madara's name, but it still doesn't explain Tobi's reaction to Kabuto when Kabuto showed him Madara's body. Tobi's eyes widened and he called Kabuto a madman.

iamkawaii08

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I get where you're coming from, but I still believe Madara is stronger than Tobi.

Tobi may have wanted to wage war in Madara's name, but it still doesn't explain Tobi's reaction to Kabuto when Kabuto showed him Madara's body. Tobi's eyes widened and he called Kabuto a madman.
Yeah this . .U_U

Mante

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

maybe. But we don't know.