Can anyone kill Akainu and the other 2 Admirals?

Baka

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
After this Arc, I can't wait til Luffy has another showdown with Akainu. Although at his current power level he would be dead if he fought Akainu again.

~Tempa E~

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Which arc are you on?
Because it seems to me like hes mastered haki and may be strong enough to take him on... I want to see luffy fight another logia user first though
should of been a spoiler lol anyway she's probably only watching the anime so she wouldnt now about lufi's new found powers in the manga

Schmack

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i'm pretty sure luffy can give akainu a good fight now. he has haki and one shotted pacifista. even franky was able to handle caribou's ass, who is a logia.

Vincent

Legendary
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
raleigh probably could, even whitebeard could of aswell as they both have mastered haki, the only reason whitebeard lost, is cos he was ill and already injured

The Seven-Scaled boy

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Don't know in what arc you are
Hmm don't forget that the admirals may have gotten stronger over time, they wouldn't stay around drinking sake those two years. Do not forget the second mass pirate wave whitebeard generated and blackbeard's attempt to posses this era. Also, there must be a new admiral since most probably Kuzan (aokiji) has become fleet admiral instead of sengoku. Also we have the new shichibukai (one of them is buggy I'm dead sure xd). But more on the admiral's note, they maut have come up with a way to counter haki, specially since they know luffy has it.