Call Of Duty fans

GOODY

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
CoD Advance Warfare kills the vib to the cod legacy. the exo skeleton looks great but flying spaceships and flying drone like machines thats not just call of duty. the should have just put the title as Call Of Duty :Star wars or CoD Killzone. what a wrong move they have just given room for Battlefield to take the lead wh am also a fan of !!!!!!!!

Cortzu

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nah I quit cod it became boring for me when mw3 dropped that game was garb bo2 was okay then ghosts is like the worst (my opinion)then there's advance warfare although we've seen gameplay we won't know how the game will actually feel and play until we have it in our hands. It could go two ways one the game is great everyone loves it or two it's as bad as ghosts and lose even more of its fans. So far sledgehammer has been doing great with trying to see what the community wants and with the new exo suits and like I said earlier it could save cod or kill it (the reason why I say kill is because Titanfall one of the most anticipating games to come out this year is dead because the maps were to huge plus the bots made it feel like you were playing a story mode and didn't give the players satisfaction and the reason why they failed at the end is because the way they implemented the titans by making the maps enormous and the game modes were very limited made the game boring and ultimately brought down the game)it was a nice attempt though it definitely brought a new way of thinking for fps. That is why I think cod might die but from what sledgehammer is doing by putting game modes like hard point and the old fan favorite war game mode it has a higher chance in succeeding even though I'm not to fond with the idea of having people jump around and will make it feel alien in other words it just won't feel like a cod anymore and recently sledgehammer announced that there will be a game mode where it's like the traditional cod without the suits but here's the problem the gamemode, the game was made to have exo suits so if you take them off and have people running by foot it will slow down the gameplay because the maps were designed differently . But hey the community did say they wanted change so here they go. Sorry I think I went a little to in depth it's just my opinion at the end of the day so it don't mean nothing so to answer your question I might buy it depending on the feedback It gets from the community. This probably makes no sense and I apologize for that.

Laraib

Banned
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nah I quit cod it became boring for me when mw3 dropped that game was garb bo2 was okay then ghosts is like the worst (my opinion)then there's advance warfare although we've seen gameplay we won't know how the game will actually feel and play until we have it in our hands. It could go two ways one the game is great everyone loves it or two it's as bad as ghosts and lose even more of its fans. So far sledgehammer has been doing great with trying to see what the community wants and with the new exo suits and like I said earlier it could save cod or kill it (the reason why I say kill is because Titanfall one of the most anticipating games to come out this year is dead because the maps were to huge plus the bots made it feel like you were playing a story mode and didn't give the players satisfaction and the reason why they failed at the end is because the way they implemented the titans by making the maps enormous and the game modes were very limited made the game boring and ultimately brought down the game)it was a nice attempt though it definitely brought a new way of thinking for fps. That is why I think cod might die but from what sledgehammer is doing by putting game modes like hard point and the old fan favorite war game mode it has a higher chance in succeeding even though I'm not to fond with the idea of having people jump around and will make it feel alien in other words it just won't feel like a cod anymore and recently sledgehammer announced that there will be a game mode where it's like the traditional cod without the suits but here's the problem the gamemode, the game was made to have exo suits so if you take them off and have people running by foot it will slow down the gameplay because the maps were designed differently . But hey the community did say they wanted change so here they go. Sorry I think I went a little to in depth it's just my opinion at the end of the day so it don't mean nothing so to answer your question I might buy it depending on the feedback It gets from the community. This probably makes no sense and I apologize for that.
You must be an author

Nice Fanfic BTW XD