Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hmm. This a variety technique that is dependent on the users skill and intent. This technique can be used in one of two ways:
1: this is a multi-skill level jutsu that can be used to block oncoming attacks, in basic the technique is based around the release of chakra from every angle possible whilst rotting at a fast speed to generate a spherical shape that deflects attacks but it also serves the purpose as to cover a minor weakness within the byakugan.

2: with this application of the jutsu one can take the extreme defence and do a 180 flip into an attack version. The application for this is that the force generated by the rotation and release of chakra act in a manner similar to a skill involving knock back whilst also adding the elements of chakra that had the ability to physically damage opponents upon contact.

Not to mention the fact that in a multi-opponent situation this technique can be used in attack and defence simultaneously due to the basic yet overly complex execution of the jutsu.
Just so you know, this plays on equal terms with elements. Normally raw chakra is weak to elemental chakra, this doesn't count for advacd raw chakra stuff like gentle fist and the rasengan.

https://animebase.me/threads/±±-elements-weaknesses-correct-usage-and-guidelines-±±.718942/

That guide explains:

Raw Chakra
Weak to: Elemental techniques, regardless of nature. The only exceptions are when the raw chakra is molded and worked out with advanced shape manipulation (like with the Rasengan) or when it has another source mixed into it (for example, Bijuu chakra) in which case it becomes neutral to elemental techniques. Twice as weak to Dark Release.

Note: Jyuuken or Gentle Fist, is a form of Taijutsu used by the Hyuga Clan where, in some cases, raw chakra is used/produced. The same principle applies, meaning that every technique is weaker to elemental ninjutsu except the Kaiten or Rotations and the techniques similar to Gentle Step Twin Lion Fists, where advanced shape manipulation makes the techniques neutral to elemental techniques.

Also, the beauty of this jutsu is you can use it any time you want, even in the air, and it has no limit to it's use apart from how much chakra you have.

I have a cfs that uses gentle fist through a staff by the way, if you ever want to buy O_<

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not as of right now.
Now for the true skill in the gentle fist style:

(Jūken: Hakke Sanjūni Shō) - Gentle Fist: Eight Trigrams Sixteen Palms
Type:
Offensive
Range: Short
Chakra: 15
Damage: 30
Description: A maneuver that in effect is akin to a halved variant of the Eight Trigrams Thirty-Two Palms and accordingly, halts the flow of chakra that circulates in sixteen tenketsu of the foe's chakra pathway system. If the selected tenketsu are localized to a single limb, then the recipient of this move is rendered unable to use the targeted limb for ninjutsu for one turn, which includes those with applied passives. If the strikes are not all localized to a single limb, then the foe will instead be unable to use chakra surges of S-rank and higher for one turn. Beyond those effects, the usage of this maneuver will reduce the victim's chakra supply and any accumulated senjutsu chakra by 5% per use.

Reactions: Verta

Verta

Veteran
Kin
164💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hell yeah I’ve been waiting for this one.

This is a close range two handed attack technique.
This technique is able to target and shut off 16 of your opponents tenketsu upon activation, this then gives you the ability to precisely choose and shut off these specific ones. If all of the target tenketsu are found to be in the same limb or appendage it will render that completely useless but if they are more widespread it will limit the total output of chakra for your opponent whilst also disrupting the internal flow of chakra, also with the use of this technique it has the ability to slowly decrease the amount of chakra stored each time it is used and this does include senjutsu chakra.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hell yeah I’ve been waiting for this one.

This is a close range two handed attack technique.
This technique is able to target and shut off 16 of your opponents tenketsu upon activation, this then gives you the ability to precisely choose and shut off these specific ones. If all of the target tenketsu are found to be in the same limb or appendage it will render that completely useless but if they are more widespread it will limit the total output of chakra for your opponent whilst also disrupting the internal flow of chakra, also with the use of this technique it has the ability to slowly decrease the amount of chakra stored each time it is used and this does include senjutsu chakra.
I hope you know, as fun as this is, in the rp, it's very rare you'll get the chance to land these blows without some serious planning.

Imagine a game of chess, you're trying to get a pawn to the end to get a piece back. The opponent is going to do anything they can to try and stop that, and you will have plan ahead to achieve that.

And if in doubt.... rotation

Verta

Veteran
Kin
164💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Indeed, I can see that you need to REALLY plan to be able to do things with gentle fist but the good thing is that there are measures to slowly chip away at your opponent with this technique thus making its more of a build up technique rather than a one hit ok type of thing but in saying that if you were to land like the 64 palms or even then 128 palms it has quite some power behind it.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Indeed, I can see that you need to REALLY plan to be able to do things with gentle fist but the good thing is that there are measures to slowly chip away at your opponent with this technique thus making its more of a build up technique rather than a one hit ok type of thing but in saying that if you were to land like the 64 palms or even then 128 palms it has quite some power behind it.
This is also true. Up next:

(Jūken: Hakke Kakuu Raishuu) – Gentle Fist: Eight Trigrams Aerial Attack
Type:
Offensive
Description: The user runs toward an enemy at full speed before jumping and hitting one of the foe’s vital organs. Alternatively, the user may jump from a high distance, then descend into the palm attack After being hit, the target will incur a decrease to their base speed.

Note: Base speed is reduced by 1 level per use and the effect lasts for up to five turns.

Verta

Veteran
Kin
164💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is a short range attack technique that involves bing airborne and striking your opponent. This technique is one focused on aerial attacks that slowly chip away at the opponents stamina, this technique is a great method for closing the gap between opponents or to suprise them if used in unison with a cliff or a large height. The effects that this technique can have in the long run have the potential to be devastating but consistently hitting these is a hard thing to do.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is a short range attack technique that involves bing airborne and striking your opponent. This technique is one focused on aerial attacks that slowly chip away at the opponents stamina, this technique is a great method for closing the gap between opponents or to suprise them if used in unison with a cliff or a large height. The effects that this technique can have in the long run have the potential to be devastating but consistently hitting these is a hard thing to do.
It's so basic. Don't really know why it has a chakra cost as its just a strong taijutsu strike to me. But i doubt you'll ever use this to be honest.

(Jūken: Byakugan Sandageki) - Gentle Fist: Byakugan Three Strikes
Type: Offensive
Description: The user grabs the opponent's extended arm, flips them around, then strikes them thrice on the back with enough force to send them flying.

Verta

Veteran
Kin
164💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's so basic. Don't really know why it has a chakra cost as its just a strong taijutsu strike to me. But i doubt you'll ever use this to be honest.

(Jūken: Byakugan Sandageki) - Gentle Fist: Byakugan Three Strikes
Type: Offensive
Description: The user grabs the opponent's extended arm, flips them around, then strikes them thrice on the back with enough force to send them flying.
Yeah I did find that a bit silly but came to the conclusion that it was probably needed in some way.

This next one is again a short range Taijutsu based technique. The premise of this technique is that one will have to counter an attack or gesture from their opponent before being able to execute the technique, the execution of this is by grappling with the opponent and thus spinning them around so as to be facing away from you then delivering three hits to the back and knocking them back some distance.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah I did find that a bit silly but came to the conclusion that it was probably needed in some way.

This next one is again a short range Taijutsu based technique. The premise of this technique is that one will have to counter an attack or gesture from their opponent before being able to execute the technique, the execution of this is by grappling with the opponent and thus spinning them around so as to be facing away from you then delivering three hits to the back and knocking them back some distance.
To be fair some of the basic taijutsu in the list have a chakra cost... sooooo

Basically a nice combo you can use up close, but not the greatest.

I believe we have to stop here until you rank up once more, when you do, hit me up and i'll continue.

Good luck with what you have so far. Don't hesitate you contact me with any questions as usual.