Pappasaur

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah his indepth anlaysis is nothing to do with deduction based upon observance. Even Borat concluded that he's not oridinary and said that's obvious yet Kakatsuke went further to confirm and describe how and what Kawaki is on the insides. That doesn't come from deduction or observation rather from Katasuke's glasses or you know 123's least favourite words(bad writing).

Edit:

You must be registered for see images

Katasuke's clueless during the battle.

Here's Katasuke after getting close to Kawaki, looking at him and telling us exactly what he is.

He even knows the boys different to Mitsuki and was initially human.
Is that the uchiha crest on kawakis back?

Belserion

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Until Hanabi enters the battle
I doubt Hanabi's eyes are better than ninja technology. She is my Queen but ninja technology totally replaces eye powers step by step :|
Didn't you do this thread already? deja'vu or duplication:hmm:
I can't remember honestly. It was probably a Byakugan bash thread but this one is based on Katasuke's x-ray glasses.

Reactions: ninjarasengan

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I wonder if that’s intentional or just a coincidence lol
It has no relation to the uchiha clan but knowing Kodachi's inability to write who knows. I think it just represents Jigen's own symbol(possible ninja clan) and his adopted son bears it.

Until Hanabi enters the battle
Please this was about mere mortals und lesser beings(MC) Hanabi Hime is the GOAT it's like trying to compare a pair of tech to Indra's/Hamura's original eyes.

Jinrou

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I've literally excluded Gentle Fist and based my thread on the x-ray vision ability. My god 7 years of trolling and you still keep it going -_-
One can't say X is useless 'now' (aka presently) while excluding part of the ability of X. Doesn't make sense which is why i addressed the title directly.

The point still stands.. The Byakugan has multiple X-ray (Just like irl), panoramic, telescopic visions and enables Gentle fist usage. Recreating just one of of its multiple X-ray views does not make the eye useless. So yes, hilarious faulty logic as usual :lol