Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Usage for Gentle Fist excluded.

I mean Katatsuke managed to see inside Kawaki's body and tell what he's made of but he didn't possess a dojutsu. And looking at people's organs was always a Byakugan thing, right?

123fire

Supreme
Kin
20💸
Kumi
-33💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
katasuke concluded that. he doesn't have an eye power or a ninja tool for that. he's just a scientist that observed kawaki and concluded he's has inorganic parts in him. fail thread 0/10 try better

Belserion

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
katasuke concluded that. he doesn't have an eye power or a ninja tool for that. he's just a scientist that observed kawaki and concluded he's has inorganic parts in him. fail thread 0/10 try better
Here you are giving a reasonable explanation (thank you btw) but at the same time your conclusion is so childish and spoiled rotten, it makes you look like an asshole. Remember why you were banned on NF and don't do the same mistake on NB. Your stay is simply tolerated not accepted.

Reboryushon

Elite
Kin
178💸
Kumi
2,386💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
When did he look inside? He made the deduction from seeing kawaki fight and what he could do. Judging by what he said he’s been trying to do something similar
I was actually under the idea that his glasses have that ability. There is a reflex shown when he is looking at Kawaki on the floor.

It can be just me 'tho..

:shy:

You must be registered for see images

He is actually able to move from suspicion to confirmation. This is VIZ btw.

Last edited:

123fire

Supreme
Kin
20💸
Kumi
-33💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Here you are giving a reasonable explanation (thank you btw) but at the same time your conclusion is so childish and spoiled rotten, it makes you look like an asshole. Remember why you were banned on NF and don't do the same mistake on NB. Your stay is simply tolerated not accepted.
hold your horses i didn't insult anyone. i just said this thread is a fail because it got destroyed by me and infintemugen

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I was actually under the idea that his glasses have that ability. There is a reflex shown when he is looking at Kawaki on the floor.

It can be just me 'tho..

Hm, I like to think that eye glass thing was just a hint at his underlying intentions. He’s pretty much in love with whatever is going on in kawakis body. There’s something he says in some other panel that suggests what has been done to kawaki is something he has contemplated doing on some level. It’s like some holy grail kind of thing to him it seems. At least to me. That being said, is the head scientist, it’s completely possible those glasses are also a f cking “scouter” lol

123fire

Supreme
Kin
20💸
Kumi
-33💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hm, I like to think that eye glass thing was just a hint at his underlying intentions. He’s pretty much in love with whatever is going on in kawakis body. There’s something he says in some other panel that suggests what has been done to kawaki is something he has contemplated doing on some level. It’s like some holy grail kind of thing to him it seems. At least to me. That being said, is the head scientist, it’s completely possible those glasses are also a f cking “scouter” lol
sigh... roboryushon is messing with u...

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

It can be just me 'tho..

Yeah his indepth anlaysis is nothing to do with deduction based upon observance. Even Borat concluded that he's not oridinary and said that's obvious yet Kakatsuke went further to confirm and describe how and what Kawaki is on the insides. That doesn't come from deduction or observation rather from Katasuke's glasses or you know 123's least favourite words(bad writing).

Edit:

Katasuke's clueless during the battle.

Here's Katasuke after getting close to Kawaki, looking at him and telling us exactly what he is.

He even knows the boys different to Mitsuki and was initially human.

Last edited:

Reboryushon

Elite
Kin
178💸
Kumi
2,386💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
sigh... roboryushon is messing with u...
I would never mess with InfiniteMugen, he deserves nothing less than respect from me. Now you are trying to turn people on each other? Pathetic.

It could be what you say. On the other hand his glasses look very equipped with those buds on the ears. Katasuke seems like he is very resourceful.

Last edited:

To Whatever

Legendary
Kin
93💸
Kumi
66💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Usage for Gentle Fist excluded.

I mean Katatsuke managed to see inside Kawaki's body and tell what he's made of but he didn't possess a dojutsu. And looking at people's organs was always a Byakugan thing, right?
The basis of this thread sounds idiotic as we don’t know how those glasses function. That and x-ray vision not being the only perk of byakugan.

That and the theme of technology replacing traditional shinobi ways.

You’re literally calling one of the oldest dojutsu, useless because of a pair of glasses.

Why they’re really useless is because Kishimoto sucks

Reboryushon

Elite
Kin
178💸
Kumi
2,386💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
hold your horses i didn't insult anyone. i just said this thread is a fail because it got destroyed by me and infintemugen
Why should threads be destroyed? What the f* is that mentality?

How are we supposed to have threads that have a beginning, a middle and an end if the mentality is "destroyed"? Do you win anything by doing this? Grow up dude.

Jinrou

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So the Byakugan which has multiple views plus its assistance in using Gentle fist is now useless because just one of its functions is replicated by tech? Hilarious :lol

Belserion

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The basis of this thread sounds idiotic
Just like you
as we don’t know how those glasses function.
Apparently we know. He can see inside Kawaki's body.
That and x-ray vision not being the only perk of byakugan.
Literally excluded the other perks. Said so in the beginning.
That and the theme of technology replacing traditional shinobi ways.
Pointless.
You’re literally calling one of the oldest dojutsu, useless because of a pair of glasses.
If you'd payed attention I was SPECIFICALLY talking about x-ray vision.

Why they’re really useless is because Kishimoto sucks
Okay lmao

Last edited:

Belserion

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So the Byakugan which has multiple views plus its assistance in using Gentle fist is now useless because just one of its functions is replicated by tech? Hilarious :lol
I've literally excluded Gentle Fist and based my thread on the x-ray vision ability. My god 7 years of trolling and you still keep it going -_-