Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
After everything that happened with Naruto including post two movies, they finally decided to make Byakugan so OP just by simply forsee everything and freeze time and space making sasuke rinnegan look like a complete joke.

I know Neji said something briefly along the line about his Byakugan can see his fate but it was never really supposed to be literally since it was so vague and unclear and the fact that it was so underutilized in Shippuden even the battle with Kaguya and the Ootsutski Byakugan wasn't even fleshed out.

Why even have Tenseigan if Byakugan can literally do such hax???

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't want to burst your bubble at all, but the Otsutsuki guy did have Rinnegan on his hands.

However, the Byakugan may get some spotlight with the MC. But the Otsutsuki we have to remember use the Byakugan + Rinnegan

Hyuga Prodigy

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I don't want to burst your bubble at all, but the Otsutsuki guy did have Rinnegan on his hands.

However, the Byakugan may get some spotlight with the MC. But the Otsutsuki we have to remember use the Byakugan + Rinnegan
Ahh right I completely forgot, the way this chapter seem to portray as if the Byakugan did the job.

SenseiSama

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Byakugan has highest level of insight so it's only logical that the highest level of insight would be the ability to see the future.

But that would be too haxx for NV so I'm just gonna assume Byakguan can recognize potential based on the person's chakra.

Hyuga Prodigy

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
No... With the power" i possess and byakugan "

You must be registered for see images
That's true he can't forsee his own, but it seem as if it try to imply that the Byakugan can posses such ability this whole time and the fact that momo said he can see Boruto fate.

EDIT: NVM, I'm stupid, he said his power refering to all of his other assets.

jamarcusp17

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No... With the power" i possess and byakugan "

You must be registered for see images
He says "EVEN with the power I possess and the Byakugan," denoting that the Byakugan is potentially as great as the other power he has, even further commenting on its insight. He could've just said "with the power I possess," but he singled out the Byakugan by stating its name and not his other powers.