Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I just saw this video on some other forum could you please watch it and tell me what you think.
Look at all the damn excuses made for this little punk. ''He was provoked'', ''He has a mental disorder''. Just a bunch of sad excuses imho >:, kids like him should be stuck into juvenile the moment they do something like this and that's that :mad:

~warning this video contains violent images~

Last edited by a moderator:

Devlin

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'd love to get hold of that kid and beat the ''twins'' outve his head thats a bullsh*t excuse because he thinks he can walk around and do what he wants he got told to sit down but didn't I hope they put him in prison and hand him the soap.:mad:

BAN_KAI

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Damn...
too many retards these days... this is why bus drivers should carry stun guns and what a little pri*k, this kid deserves to be hammered into the ground to teach him a lesson
If he hasn't been to juvenile after repeated offences then at least stick him somewhere where he can't harm people.

TC9tails

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I just saw this video on some other forum could you please watch it and tell me what you think.
Look at all the damn excuses made for this little punk. ''He was provoked'', ''He has a mental disorder''. Just a bunch of sad excuses imho >:, kids like him should be stuck into juvenile the moment they do something like this and that's that :mad:

if u had a mental disorder i dont think u would be saying that...

Ace

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Damn...
too many retards these days... this is why bus drivers should carry stun guns and what a little pri*k, this kid deserves to be hammered into the ground to teach him a lesson
If he hasn't been to juvenile after repeated offences then at least stick him somewhere where he can't harm people.
I don't know about the stun guns, but this is unfortunate.

BAN_KAI

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The kid should get what he deserves mental illness or not. What if he had killed that woman? Would you still agree that he should not go to prison or get a jail free card?
He should be taking better medication for his mental problems and be kept at home. Letting him go free will just make it happen again sooner or later

Akiza

The Black Steel Rose
Supreme
Kin
559💸
Kumi
426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
its a her lol and also if he has "twins" in his mind that it doesnt surprise me that he would do something like that u cant control it
i changed it..thx.
and i also agree with this...but that is just plain weird if u ask me.

The kid should get what he deserves mental illness or not. What if he had killed that woman? Would you still agree that he should not go to prison or get a jail free card?
He should be taking better medication for his mental problems and be kept at home. Letting him go free will just make it happen again sooner or later
agreed.

Last edited:

Ace

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not trying to vouch for the guy, but medicine cost alot these days... some people can't afford the best.

Still, that doesn't excuse his behavior in anyway.