Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hi-ho, IT geniuses!:)

I've downloaded this Red Cliff II and of course its, in Chinese/Mandarin whatsoever. I know how to put the subtitles into the player but, I don't like watching movie in my laptop or the desktop because of the speakers. I like it played in my little set of TV/DVD where the audio is just loud.:D

Anyone got a good source of instructions on how to burn with the subtitles? Been searching all afternoon and the ones I saw are either too technical for me or it does not use Nero and makes me downloads a lot of stuff.xd I have Nero 9 on my laptop and Nero 7 on my desktop. Thanks for any help.:)

BlackGamabunta

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
just burn all the files....players nowadays are equipped with so many support programs...if the one you downloaded is accompanied by a subtitle it will work...

xxbizxx

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
you should get the subtitle file in the desired language you want ... and use ffdshow .. in order to stick to ur video permanently

all the help you need : forum.videohelp.com/threads/99729-Add-permanent-subtitles-to-S-VCD-DVD-AVI-with-ffdshow-vobsub
just add h t t p / / to the link given above ... am still 10 posts - cant link u .. cheers