The Sach

Legendary
Kin
41💸
Kumi
4,751💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Chelsea sees Ragna throwing some instructions and...disappearing.
I told you, you should focus more on your work, Ragna senpai...
Chelsea murmured as she made her way into the training ground. So young one, I am your new katon teacher and my name is Chelsea. Before I start your training, just tell me if you want me to continue with the template method of Ragna(since you look pretty comfortable with it already) or want me to go with my detailed analysis method??
Chelsea waited for her student to answer, while going through the scroll Ragna left before disappearing.

Sirius Black

Veteran
Kin
5💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Shikamaru sees a new person on the ground after Ragna senpai disappeared. The new person told shikamaru that he will be his new Katon teacher, and asked shikamaru about what training method he would prefer. To which shikamaru replied

Senpai; I have never done training with analysis method. But learning new things is always fun. So, if you would just give me instructions I will reply in anyway you want me to.

The Sach

Legendary
Kin
41💸
Kumi
4,751💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Actually, its 'her'.lol

Chelsea is pleased to see that her new student is quiet a versatile guy.
She always liked this type of people, since she was of that type as well. Always ready to learn new things and try out them. She somehow figured out that this student is going to be an interesting pupil.
Good. I guess I will continue with my analytical style then. We will start of with the next technique.

Type: Offense
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: 30
Description: The user first performs six hand seals Rat → Tiger → Dog → Ox → Rabbit → Tiger and they create a volley of small fireballs, which are sent flying in an unpredictable manner assaulting the enemy. In addition, the flames are controlled one by one with chakra, so avoiding them all is extremely difficult. Shuriken can also be concealed within the flames, creating an unexpected secondary surprise attack. Like the flames, the shuriken can be controlled with chakra. For the most part, however, this technique is used as a distraction.

You must be registered for see images
Fire techniques can be broadly classified into various types based upon if you create continuous stream of fire, fireballs or use fire for some other purposes, such as wall of flames and few other A-Rank techniques. Most of the fire jutsus are of direct type, though this one has a bit of surprise element attached to it, via the use of shuriken. You first form few handseals(shows you sequence) and then send wallies of fireballs one after the other with hidden shurikens(if you want) and can send them from all the 'unpredictable' directions. The shurikens and fireballs both can be controlled by the chakra and hence this technique is very difficult to evade. Although, is only useful till short range.
Now, my question is, if this technique has a surprise factor, plus if I can control fireballs, why do you think it is mostly used as a distraction?? Think over it and answer me, while you perform this technique on this poor clone.

Chelsea forms a clone which stands there steadily for you to attack.

Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage points: 30
Description: The user releases a flame of fire chakra that converges on the opponent wrapping around them and burning them.

Now, this one is pretty basic to be honest. All you have to do is gather fire chakra and release flame of fire chakra that then will converge around your opponent, wrap around him and burn him. You can use it to incapacitate him that way. Short-Mid range is another advantage.
Chelsea points at the wooden dummy present at about 7 meters from you.
Now, try this technique out on that wooden dummy and point out few quick disadvantages for me.

Last edited:

Sirius Black

Veteran
Kin
5💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ahh! sorry about that. I usually read the biographies of whoever I am training with, but missed yours.

And what I find funny is that if you read your second sentence you, yourself wrote "He".

As the senpai explains everything about how to performs the technique and creates a clone, Shikamaru quickly starts by focusing raw chakra into his lungs. After a moment he converts it into Katon chakra and performs Rat → Tiger → Dog → Ox → Rabbit → Tiger hand seals. He then releases the chakra through his mouth while applying shape manipulation to release a volley of small fireballs towards the clone. Naturally the clone tries to escape or counter the technique but, shikamaru controls the fireballs using his chakra and change their direction in the way the clone moves and gets a hit on the clone.

After that shikamaru starts answering the questions, that senpai had asked earlier.
1. Yes, this technique does have a surprise factor. Two of then actually, but here I'll just say that concealed shurikens within the flames is a surprise factor.
2. It is actually answer to your second question and yes, you can control individual fire balls using chakra. This is also a surprise factor that user can control the fire balls till the very end and even make sure that not all the fireballs are countered by changing the direction of fireball effectively removing it away from the counter performed.
3. Well I, gave this technique a lot of thought and I have only come up with the fact that though the technique itself is an interesting one, but the fact that is can be blocked using D-Rank water techs makes it pointless to use this technique directly. As if my opponents counters it with a strong jutsu then that will be like counter attack instead of him defending against it. Though if we use this technique as a way to remove my opponents attention off of something then it can be perfectly used. User can make fireballs to appear from any side of opponent which will serve as an effective distraction. And while the opponent is distracted several strategies can be used, limited only by one's imagination.

Shikamaru then listens to his senpai's instructions and starts gathering raw chakra within his lungs. He applies nature manipulation to convert it into fire chakra. He then turns towards the dummy that senpai pointed towards and releases the chakra stored within his lungs while applying shape manipulation to release a stream like flame of fire that converges around the dummy and burns it to crisp.

Shikamaru then proceeds to give disadvantages of the technique.
1. A very weak technique, which can be easily blocked by D-Rank water or earth techs and even overcome with C-Rank water techs.
2. Use able upto to mid range only, though this is not a disadvantage. Still it cannot be used for long range fights and I am more of a long range fighter.
3. A pretty straight and simple technique, with no element of surprise or any special modification. It is a plain simple fire stream that opponent will see coming.

The Sach

Legendary
Kin
41💸
Kumi
4,751💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ah, thanks for telling me that.Fixed it.lol

Chelsea saw his student performing the jutsus accurately and was pleased with his skills with the element at hand.
Good performance. About the first question, yes the technique is pretty weak and you are right on that, but what makes this technique even weaker is the fact that we are using multiple fireballs and hence all fireballs together=C-Rank, so each individual fireball will be even weaker that C-Rank. This added to all the factors you stated, make it ideal for distraction rather than direct attack. As for my second question, you are right about the disadvantages and hence good work as always.

Chelsea then moves onto explain the next technique.
For this technique, I want you to first go airborne(just jump in the midair) and while you are in midair, gather katon chakra in your lungs and then send valley of fire 'shots' one after the other. Since it is saying 'fireshots' you can pretty much use any shape including fireballs. Though, it isn't one of my favorite fire techs as it is pretty simple and straightforward but yeah is pretty quick. I want you to try it out on this lengthy snake.
Chelsea summons a lengthy snake which silently crawls towards you.

Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 15
Description: The user whilst in mid air will release from their mouth a series of small fire shots that rain down upon the target.

Question: Tell me about a 'creative scenario' in which you think that this 'boring' jutsu can be quiet handy??

This one is the last C-Rank jutsu, called as 'fire whisp'.

Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: 15
Description: The user creates a small ball of bright fire from their mouth that shoots at the opponent burning on impact.

I don't use this jutsu very much since I have better options available. What you do here is similar to what you did in the case of previous of jutsu. Obviously, the difference is, you did previous one while airborne, but this doesn't need you to be airborne or something. This one is smaller projectile and hence faster as compared to normal fireball. It can last still long range and hence useful jutsu for long range fighters such as you. Downside is, it is pretty weak and noticeable due to 'bright light'.
I recommend you to use this one when you want to cut down most significant part of a large summon or a large creature(head or something), so that you can weaken it, rather than completely harming it. Also, use it when you need to perform the jutsu faster, as this one doesn't need prep time.

Use this to cut the head of this snake. Bonus, no question on this one.:p
Chelsea summons Manda which appears behind you out of nowhere.

Sirius Black

Veteran
Kin
5💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Changing Shikamaru to Sirius Black in sig, as it is approved now.....

Sirius was quite happy to see that he had managed to answer correctly. Then he listened quietly while, senpai was giving next instructons.

Then as the senpai finished instructing him, and suumoned a snake on the ground, Black quickly started focusing raw chakra into his lungs. Then he applied nature manipulation to convert this chakra into Katon chakra. After that as the snake was nearing him, sirius quickly jumped up. While in the air sirius released the fire chakra from his mouth towards the snake, while applying shape manipulation to form fire shots which were pointed at one end. The fire shots hit the snake on the ground and burned him to crisp.

After Sirius was done performing the technique he started to speak, "Well, senpai I don't really know about a creative way to use this attack. But that being said if i was ever to use this attack, I will first use a strong Lightning attack, which my opponent is sure to defend using a wind attack (As there aren't many ways to defend against lightning). Then immediately I will follow up this technique to enhance the fire using wind around my opponent that he just used to defend, thus turning his defense against him. But this has to be used correctly as not all wind type attack will stay around my opponent. If the wind is too close to me, then that will be a dangerous situation for me.

After that Sirius listens to senpai's instructions for the next technique. Then as the senpai finished explaining and summoned a huge snake with a nasty attitude behind sirius, he quickly started focusing raw chakra in his lungs and applied nature manipulation to convert it into Fire chakra. All the while listening to the hissing sound of snake. Then he quickly released all the chakra from his mouth while applying the shape manipulation to create a small ball of fire towards the head of snake. Sirius specifically aimed for snake's head as senpai instructed him. The fire ball hit the snake and lit his head on fire, thus burning his head.

Question?
Does this technique has cutting abilities? As you stated cut the head of snake.

The Sach

Legendary
Kin
41💸
Kumi
4,751💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Answer: I said so because I was expecting you to use as a combo. Technique on its own doesn't have cutting power.

Fire is always useful when you combine it with wind release. Fire scatter is pretty fast and hence you can use that technique in CQC as well. Combine it with taijutsu and use the moment when you are airborne and then surprise your opponent with this technique, rather than using an airborne taijutsu move. Decent work, nonetheless and congrats, you completed C Rank jutsus. Moving onto B Rank now.^^

Range: Short-Long
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: The user first performs seven handseals Ram → Horse → Snake → Dragon → Rat → Ox → Tiger and kneads chakra into flames, which are then manipulated and exhaled as a thin yet incredibly fast jet of flames that spread across the ground as it runs towards the enemy. Its temperature is such that it easily melts the ground as it travels and can reduce an enemy to ash.

Perform the handseals in the required sequence(Ram → Horse → Snake → Dragon → Rat → Ox → Tiger) and then gather katon chakra in your lungs and expel it in the form of thin jet of flames. This jet is really fast and covers a good amount of area, making it difficult to dodge. This jutsu can go till long range and hence it is pretty effective for long range fighters. Its temperature is pretty high and hence can be a really deadly jutsu, if used in a proper way.
There are two downsides, imo:
1. Requires handseals and hence requires prep-time. Unless you have fire as specialty in your bio.
2. Nonetheless it is B-Rank, so all your opponent needs is, C-Rank water to counter it.
Try it out on my clone.

Video reference:
[video=youtube;UesWaTFlnxY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UesWaTFlnxY[/video]
Chelsea forms a clone which tries to run away from you in fear.
Question: This is in general question, why do we require handseals, if they cause so much pain in the ass?? I mean what is their use??

Type: Attack
Range: Mid
Damage points: 40
Description: The user shoots multiple fire shots from their hands that are able to cause fiery explosions on impact with any object. The shots can't set the opponent on fire, though they can cause damage by exploding on him.

Ah..This jutsu one of my favorite jutsus, because it gives you that machine like ability of throwing explosions and I love doing that.lol
Chelsea smirks a little as she turns to the explanation part.
Just like I told you, it is all about 'flame shots'. Gather your katon chakra and then focus it in your hands and then put your hands in front of you, with palms facing towards your opponent. After that shape manipulate the katon chakra in the form of fire shots and then send them towards your opponent which will then cause explosions on impact. Simple as that. Although explosions won't set your opponent on fire. Note range as well, it is 'mid range', not long and hence range can be a downside here. So your best bet can be, simply getting out of the range of the jutsu. I guess, you can easily figure out, why it isn't short-mid range right?? So, just answer this obvious question while you send those fireballs towards the wooden dummy over there.
Chelsea points to the wooden dummy standing exactly at the mid range from you.

Sirius Black

Veteran
Kin
5💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
After patiently listening to Senpai's instructions, Sirius quickly performs Ram → Horse → Snake → Dragon → Rat → Ox → Tiger hand seals and starts gathering raw chakra into his lungs. After a moment he applies nature manipulation to convert it into Katon chakra. Then he releases this chakra while applying shape manipulation, in the form of a jet stream of fire moving towards the clone. The fire produced had such high temperature that it melts even the ground while moving towards the clone who is running away from Sirius. When jet of fire hits the clone, it immediately burns him up making him disperse.

Answer :
Hand seals are used to build up the required amount of chakra. Each technique has it's own set and sequence of hand seals depending upon the chakra it needs. if a person becomes skilled enough in an element he can easily build up his chakra with a single hand seal (Primary Affinity). One person can also master another element to build up it's chakra faster than other and hence can perform hand seals for that element with more speed (Secondary Affinity).​

After that Sirius turns his face towards the dummy, and builds up raw chakra into his hands. After a moment he converts this chakra into Katon chakra. he then faces his hands towards the dummy and releases the chakra from his hands while applying shape manipulation, in the form of fire shots. These fire shots hit the dummy and explode. if it would have hit a normal person would have caused quite a damage as the explosion is done directly in front of the body.

Answer :
It is pretty simple. if I was to use this on a person in short range from me, the explosion could also damage me as well. So it is only allowed upto mid range as to protect the user himself from the explosion.​

The Sach

Legendary
Kin
41💸
Kumi
4,751💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My apologies for late reply, was busy with RL lately, will make up for it.

Great work. You are right about the answers as well, but I would like to elaborate a little bit about the handseals.
Handseals:
Handseals are used to gather only the precise amount of chakra. 'Precise' is a key word here, since using chakra effectively or having good chakra control is the testimony of being skillful shinobi. Interesting thing to notice here is, higher the amount of chakra required, higher is the necessity of handseals and hence generally higher ranked techniques have handseals associated to them, while lower ranked versions can be performed without performing handseals.
As you are already aware of, handseals are basically hand gestures and need to memorized. Though you can use some tricks here, as certain handseal is typically associated with certain element. For example, tiger handseal is usually associated with Katon(simply go through all the Katon techniques you learnt till date and you will notice that most of them have tiger handseal or end up with tiger handseal). Doton is associated with Snake handseal etc.
You are right about the specialty stuff and this can be further extended to the advantages you get after having particular bios, such as certain water jutsus requiring large number of handseals can be performed using a single handseal, if you have Tobirama or Mei bio. So yes, even if they are pain in the ass, handseals are still required.Zzz

After her 'not so long' speech, Chelsea turns to the next jutsu.

Type: Offense, Deffence
Damage points: 40
Description: The user exhales a stronger yet shorter version of the Fire Release: Great Fireball technique.

This is really easy jutsu to perform and there is not much you have to do here. Just gather Katon chakra like always and then convert it in the form of flame bullet, which is shorter version of previous learnt great fireball technique and hence is more concentrated causing greater damage. It doesn't require handseals unlike great fireball technique, making it stronger version. Try it out on the wooden dummy there.
Chelsea points towards the wooden dummy, standing at 5 meters distance from you.
Question:
There is one more difference between this and great fireball and that is, this one can also be used for defensive purpose. Now tell me, how will you use this one as defensive jutsu??

Range: Short/Long
Description: The user after performing two hand seals Horse → Tiger exhales a big-sized sphere of fire that carries the enemy away and causes a massive explosion on impact. The fire ball has a given solidity property to it, being able to punch through solid obstacles without exploding.

This one is pretty interesting jutsu and one of my favorite jutsus.lol
Chelsea summons a clone, which stands at your left at a distance of about 5 meters.
Perform the handseals(Horse->Tiger) and then exhale a fairly large sized sphere of fire and throw it towards your opponent. Interestingly, it will carry your opponent, rather than igniting him/her on the spot till long range and then explode. Sphere has solidarity properties. It can punch through obstacles if they comes in its path while carrying your opponent away, without exploding(and hence can punch through rocks or already created doton structures, though elemental table is still effective). I am not going to ask you a question here, since I want to see a combo. Combine this technique with another technique of your choice, so that you can use 'carrying away' property of this jutsu in your favor. Try your combo on the clone.
Video reference:
[video=youtube;he5_0OHi9vo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=he5_0OHi9vo[/video]
^just scroll to 1:30
Chelsea is eagerly excited to see, which combo you are going to offer.

Last edited:

Sirius Black

Veteran
Kin
5💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Jutsu |
After listening to senpai's instructions, Sirius gathers raw chakra in his lungs. He then applies nature manipulation and converts the chakra into fire type. After that he turns towards the wooden dummy about 5 meters away from him and releases all the chakra in his lungs while applying shape manipulation in the form of a fire bullet.
The fire moves towards the dummy and incinerates it on contact.​

Answer |
Yes it is not much different from the previous jutsu, but it requires no hand seals and can also be used at short range. That means it is very effective against an opponent charging at you since you wouldn't even nedd much time for preparation.​

Jutsu |
After listening to senpai's instructions, Sirius gathers raw chakra in his lungs. He then applies nature manipulation and converts the chakra into fire type while performing Horse->Tiger hand seals. After that he turns towards the clone about 5 meters away from him and releases all the chakra in his lungs while applying shape manipulation to release it in the form of a giant sphere of fire. The sphere hits the clone and keeps moving further carrying the clone along with it. As it is moving away sirius quickly gathers wind chakra in his fist and throws a punch in the air releasing all the chakra in his fist in the form of a giant whirlwind that on contact with the sphere of ball bursts it along with the clone and the impact is many times bigger than initially was going to be.​

Combo |

(Fūton: Senpūken) - Wind Style: Hurricane Fist
Type: Attack
Description: The user delievers a punch that releases a giant, adaptable whirlwind.​

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
OK, excellent work. Now, going forwards we shall use my method. My method is very simple. I post the jutsu for you to break down. Give me pro's/con's, combo's, whatever you like. As long as I can see you truly understand the jutsu and mechanics of it (And wont get yourself quoted by misusing) I will say moving on, and post more jutsu. If you seem lacking on a certain jutsu, or if you have any questions regarding, or if I just feel like adding onto what you have already explained I will chime in. Alright, lets begin..
(Katon: Gōenka) - Fire Release: Great Flame Flower
Chakra: 20
Damage: 40
Description: The user jumps in the air and shoots three giant bullets of fire that come down like giant meteors, then erupt into a geyser of flame.

(Katon: Haisekishō) - Fire Release: Ash Pile Burning
Description: The user spews superheated ash from their mouth after performing four handseals. The ash is hot enough to cause third-degree burns on the victim. Because it's composed entirely of ash, it stays in the air around the victim like a cloud. If the user clicks his teeth, the stagnant ash will ignite, creating a violent explosion.

(Katon: Gōryūka no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Great Dragon Fire Technique
Type: Offense/Supplementary
Description: The user fires several large dragon-shaped fireballs at their opponent after performing one handseal. It is able to alter localized weather conditions to the point of making thunder clouds when shot into the air, enabling the user to perform Kirin.

Sirius Black

Veteran
Kin
5💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
1. Simple really. User has to jump in air and shoot three giant bullets or fire balls in the air. These balls of fire then rain down on the opponent and on making contact with the opponent or ground they instantly burst into fire which expands to a lot of area.

2. Well this is a technique used by asuma while fighting against hidan. Basically user performs four hand seals suck in a lot of air mixes it with fire type chakra and then spews it out but instead of fire ash comes from his mouth. Ash stays in the air just like fog. Ash can be ignited and turned to fire when the user clicks his teeth. This is a great technique really. Because after this is used opponent has to hold his breath until he counters it. And this also rules out all the techniques where user has to suck something in like water or air in his body because you don't really want ash that works like gun powder inside your body.

3. In this one user fires three large dragon head shaped balls of fire. Uses are basically the same as any fire technique, you can burn people up. This technique however does have a unique use where you can basically create clouds using it which can than provide lightning for a jutsu as strong as kirin which might just be one of the strongest elemental jutsus.

All the fire type jutsus can be used in conjunction with Wind type jutsus or if you have frog summons or some technique where you can use oil than that can be used to enhance the potency of fire type jutsu as well

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Excellent work. Note the first jutsu shouldn't be used as an excuse to jump dodge something, it's frowned upon. Moving on..
(Katon: Hōsenka Tsumabeni) - Fire Release: Phoenix Sage Flower Nail Crimson
Description: The user unleashes a volley of shuriken with one hand, while at the same time exhaling fire-infused chakra onto them in order to increase the weapons' destructive potential by making them capable of inflicting severe burns upon direct contact with either the intended victim or any other object caught within their trajectories. Due to the chakra-based nature of the flames that surround them, the shuriken will continue to burn after impact, regardless of the flammability of the object that they ultimately collide with.

(Katon: Onidōrō) - Fire Release: Demon Lantern
Description: After performing the Tiger hand seal the user will manipulate their chakra releasing it into the atmosphere around him to create several ghost-like flames resembling heads with horns and yellow eyes that then attack the target/s in a swarm.

( Katon: Honoo no Hashira Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Flame Pillar Technique
Description: The user will manipulate their chakra into their chest and then they will release from their mouth a quick burst of flame towards their opponents feet which then errupts into a large pillar of flame reaching 3 meters tall and inflicting damage to the target.

(Katon: Kaen Senpū) - Fire Release: Flame Whirlwind
Description: After performing the required four handseals Monkey → Bird → Dog → Ram, fire erupts around the user's body and then launches towards the target in a spiraling-manner or expands engulfing the surrounding area in a tornado of flames. Anything nearby is incinerated as the flames erupt upwards.

Sirius Black

Veteran
Kin
5💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yeah I did that once in a spar in my starting days and was told not to do it again :p

1. So basically first user throws the shuriken from his hands and at the same time he infuses his lungs with fire chakra and blows it out on the shuriken setting them ablaze. Shuriken are not melted by this they just have fire burning on their surface as if they were doused in oil and set on fire. On contact they can cut through as well as burn the object they touch. Thus they have both the properties of normal shurikan as well as that of a fire jutsu.

2. So user infuses fire chakra within him and then releases it out around him in atmosphere while performing tiger hand seal. Chakra is released in form of ghost with horns on their heads, kind of like an astral projection but with more of fire. These projections then attack the opponent from all directions. Pretty useful jutsu since you can attack from several sides at once.

3. Basically first user infuses his lungs with fire chakra and then exhales a ball of fire directed at opponents feet. The fire at contact with target point detonates and pillar of fire erupts from it which causes the damage that is normally caused by fire. Pretty useful as the opponent has to defend it while it is still away from him because once it hits the ground it will suddenly erupt and that is difficult to dodge. As well as opponent cannot really discern that fire will erupt into 3m tall pillar.

4. User infuses his body with fire type chakra. Then he performs four handseals Monkey → Bird → Dog → Ram and releases the chakra around his body. This fire around the user then travels towards the opponent in shape of a horizontal tornado which can basically burn anything in its path.

Combos are pretty much same as before with wind and oil. But Will like to add that fire jutsu can be used to light up a dark area if you ever end up in one =D

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Always good to have a lite lol. Moving on..
(Katon: Benijigumo) - Fire Release: Crimson Earth Spider
Description: After performing five handseals Tiger → Horse → Rat → Dog → Tiger , the user spews out fire that both surrounds the enemy and then transforms into a spider that attacks the enemy. This technique effectively traps and attacks an opponent at the same time, and can be used to force them into another attack.

(Katon: Hi no Iki) - Fire Release: Fire Breath
Description: The user breathes a powerful stream of fire from their mouth at their target.

(Katon: Honoo no Heki) Fire Release: Flame Wall
Type: Offensive/Defensive
Description: The user kneads fire chakra into their forearm and then by swinging their arm in a wave motion they release the fire chakra creating a line of fire that spreads out infront of the user acting as a defensive wall.

(Katon: Hinotama no Mai) - Fire Release: Fireball Dance
Description: The user will attack the opponent with a series of slashes with their sword and then finish up with jumping into the air above the target and releasing a powerful fireball down upon them.
Note: Requires a Sword.

Sirius Black

Veteran
Kin
5💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
1. Well first the user has to concentarte fire chakra while performing the hand seals Tiger → Horse → Rat → Dog → Tiger. Then he exhales fire from his mouth which surrounds the opponent in a certain area from all sides and after that a spider of fire arises from the fire and attacks the opponent. Pretty useful technique to keep the opponent in a certain area and then attacking that area with some other attack.

2. Pretty straight forward technique that user breathes a jet or stream of fire from his mouth directed towards the target. Not much here.

3. First user has to concentrate fire chakra into his arm and then release the chakra while swinging the arm to create a wall of fire in front of him. One of few defensive jutsus in fire nature. Can be pretty useful in close combat or when you are being attacked by simple taijutsu attacks then can be used as a defensive technique adding a surprise element to the attack. Since the opponent will never know untill the last moment that this is a fire jutsu and not just some taijutsu punch or movement.

4. Well first user attacks the opponent with his sword with some simple slashes. After that he jumps in the air and releases a giant fire ball upon his opponent. Now with this I just want to know that whether the fireball is released using the sword or mouth. I personally don't like short range jutsus. Both my bios are much more suited to long range fighting.

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes the quick motion and no seals needed for that wall do indeed make it a great close combat defense, and I would say it's released from your mouth not the sword. Moving on..
(Katon: Yūgana Honoo) - Fire Release: Graceful Flame
Description: The user manipulates their fire chakra and doing the tiger hand seal, shoots an intense fire stream at the opponents feet which then lifts them into the air in the eruption of a column of intense flames. Sasori can replicate this technique through the usage of his fire launcher.

(Katon: Reza-Ken) - Fire Release: Razor Blade
Description: The user will raise one hand into the air with an open palm whilst they knead a fair quantity of chakra into it. Then, the wielder will manipulate the chakra into a blazing hot circular blade that spins in the air just above the wielders palm. It can be thrown at the enemy with great speed and accuracy.

Note: Courtesy of Gutsy Jiraiya

(Katon: Shageki Bisuketto) – Fire Release: Firing Biscuit technique
Type: Supplementary/Offensive
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60
Description: After performing the needed hand seals Rat → Dragon → Boar the user then creates powerful flames inside the giant oven created by Lightning Release: Sixteen pillar bind, cooking the opponent until their burnt. Its normally used together with Earth Release: Mud fall to harden the mud covering the enemy, immobilizing them.
Note: Can only be used in the collaboration of Lightning Release: Sixteen Pillar Bind

(Katon: Zukokku) - Fire Release: Intelligent Hard Work
Description: The user after performing the required hand seals Rat → Dog → Tiger fires a small fireball that erupts into a giant fire-storm after making contact with a surface, causing widespread destruction to the area. Since the flames travel along the ground, and cover such a wide area this is a difficult technique to evade. When combined with Wind Release: Pressure Damage, this technique is amplified to the point of being able to evaporate a large amount of water in an instant.

Sirius Black

Veteran
Kin
5💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
1. Well first user concentrates fire chakra and then performs Tiger hand seal. While doing that he releases the chakra from him in the form of a stream of fire that he directs towards the opponents feet. This fire stream then erupts into a column of flames that sends the opponent in the air. Pretty useful jutsu in sense that apart from usual fire jutsu burns and stuff this jutsu can if not countered knock them up in air where they are more susceptible to an attack.

2. Well this seems like krillin's destructo disc or something. User raises his palm and then creates a rotating disc of fire above his hand using fire chakra. This disc can be thrown in the same way as krillin does. It has a great accuracy and speed. Can cut along with burning the target.

3. User creates a giant fire in a certain area using fire chakra while performing Rat → Dragon → Boar hand seals. Kind of like a fire pit. Works best of opponent is bound or confide in a certain area. That can be done with lightning release technique. Pretty vague as itself but in a combo can be quite destructive.

4. Well first user concentrates fire chakra and the performs Rat → Dog → Tiger hand seals to fire a small fireball. This fire ball on contact with the target erupts into a huge spreading kind of fire. Fire travels along the ground and is quite destructive if used with a certain wind technique. Heavily destructive technique in a combo as seen in anime when used by kakuzu.

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Destructo disk was the first thing that came to my mind as well. Nice jutsu, was recently added. Moving on..
(Katon: Keshi Makuga Hara) - Fire Release: Exploding Flame Crater
Range: Mid-Long
Description: The user first stomps on the ground, using his fire chakra and making an underground tunnel from between themselves and the opponent. They then breathe out fire into the tunnel, causing the fire carry rock and other debris with it as it travels, melting them. With a single hand seal, the molten rock debris will erupt from the ground underneath the opponent, engulfing them and burning them alive.

(Katon: Hokori Tenka no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Dust Ignition Technique
Description: The user will first ignites a flame of fire across the ground infront of them and then they will enhance that fire with a gust of wind to extend the range of the fire

(Katon: Gōka no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Hellfire Technique
Description: The user will manipulate their chakra and breath out from their mouth a large fireball that travels at the opponent. As it reaches the opponent it bursts into a maelstrom of fire engulfing them in flames.