Legendary
Kin
49💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ragna appears in a flash holding a bucket of chicken labeled KFC...KonohaFriedChicken.

Hello I'm Ragna the Notorious BIG I like ice cream trucks, I dislike chewed pencils, and I dream of becoming a senpai for an awesome sensei...Wait I did 0_0. You have managed to earn training from the bestest (grammar?) senpai ever (egotistical?). As you can see I've brought some fried chicken, but it wasn't fried when I got it. I cooked this myself using Katon chakra which is what you will be training in. Unfortunately I'm not sharing this with you. Your frozen bucket is overthere >_> *points to randomn bucket of chicken* by the time we're done with this training you will be able to perfectly roast this chicken and earn a job as a fry cook. You're lucky...cuz Katon is my favorite basic five element; in fact, my bio update has it as a specialty.

We will now commence training. Come sit with me on the ground and tell me all that you know of Katon and a little bit about yourself Likes, Dislikes, Dreams. And sign this waiver holding you responsible for all fire damages and injuries that might occur during training its no big deal.....sign...for real...

Sirius Black

Veteran
Kin
5💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Gaara moves towards senpai and sits down with him. After that he takes out his pen, Oh wait what? Pen where did that come from However he signs the waiver and proceeds to introduce himself.

Hello senpai I am gaara. I actually like chewed pencils but will not do it since you dislike it. And I dream of becoming a senpai in future However it is still a long shot. I am quite hardworking and try to put best of efforts in everything that I do. I respect those who don't mess with me equally And for those who do well I just ignore them.(As you can see on my profile) I hold lot of respect for those who teach me. I will love to train with you

Now About Katon
Fire Release or Katon is one of the basic elemental nature transformation techniques that allow the user to manipulate pre-existing fire, or create their own, by turning their chakra into fire.It takes much more ability to create the fire inside the body than to manipulate what is already available or expel it from their mouths. It is performed by molding heated chakra inside the stomach before releasing it through our mouths by breathing it out from our lungs. Also, fire isn't always released from the mouth. Some are manipulated to travel through the ground or released in the form of a flammable ash, some are shot as projectiles from the user's hands! There are also different ways to use it, you could use mediums such as gun powder, explosive tags and even through chakra flow into a weapon. Katon is also commonly affiliated with the Tiger hand seal and consists of mid-long range attacks that cause combustive and explosive damage.

Fire is weaker to Water as water turns off the flames
Fire is also weaker to rain release as rain is just another form of water
Fire is weaker to storm as water section of storm can put off flames
Fire is neutral to Ice that once the ice melts into water that water is going to put off fire
Fire can be used to support shadows so weaker to shadows in a way
Fire is weaker to steam as if large amount of steam is used fire can be doused
Fire is weaker to sand

Fire is stronger than Wind as wind only supports burning
Fire is stronger to Ice until it melts into water
Fire is stronger than shadows as shadows can be repeled with large fire source

KKG of fire are as follows
FIRE+WATER=BOIL
FIRE+WIND=SCORCH
FIRE+EARTH=LAVA
FIRE+WIND+EARTH= DUST

Relationships of Fire with other elements
1.Fire is strong against wind because the air feeds the flames
2.Fire is weak against water because it cools and smothers flames
3.Fire Release can be used in conjunction with Lightning Release to augment the latter by using the former to alter weather conditions with a sufficiently powerful technique
4.Fire can be used in conjunction with Wind Release to increase the strength of a fire technique and even overcome the superior element of water

Omega

Legendary
Kin
49💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"Chewed pencils are of the devil. >_>, Not bad, pretty impressive. Here are just a few additional notes for ya. Before I give you these notes sit at that randomn table I gave ya and say hi and date this lit candle sitting across from you. Her name is Aqua....don't ask why but she wants to be called that >_>, get her number, give her the googly eyes,but don't piss her off....tis will help you understand fire ^^......it really will...believe me. LOL

One thing to note about fire is that it can be used anywhere anytime. It is extremely useful in that sense, as unlike Earth and Water you are the source of the flames, or you can seemingly channel this chakra into other areas around you. It is mainly used for offensive purposes and has very little versatility outside of that, but for me that is enough as it is so destructive and deadly it more than makes up for its lack of versatility (as in defensive or supplementary use). Another thing about fire is that if it is large enough it will block your vision from whatever is infront of it so you must be careful when using some of its larger techs, or even if you use small techniques.

Fire can be combined with all elements in a useful manner. That's right even water.
Fire when combined with wind in the same direction obviously gains strength (its worthy to note that you must remember what is getting powered up, what is the medium of attack. The wind goes into the fire so it is your fire that ranks up, not the wind)

Fire can be combined with various earth jutsus to create lava based attacks. You can see here it has created another element instead of a simple powerup to a basic element.

Fire when combined with thunder cover each others weaknesses. Lightning is now protected from wind jutsu's and water jutsus will come in contact with Raiton. Neither element is a medium because they are both intangible and pass through each other. You can take advantage of that fact and keep pressure on the enemy.

When combined with water they cancel each other out if the proper ranks are applied, even then the fire coming in contact with the water will create a makeshift steam that can help hide you from an opponent or blind them to your strategies. Can also be useful for genjutsu usage.

I don't have much to say for KG and weaknesses as you did pretty good, here are some other important KG
Fire is neutral to Wood contrary to what an intuition might have you believe. LOL

In regards to shadows Fire can be used to create shadows or eliminate them. It all depends on how it is used.

Fire can is strong to the clay variation of Blast release as you can melt clay or cook the clay to weaken/and harden it.

Fire is also weak to Dark Release.

Fire is weak to Dust

Dead Bone Pulse is weak to high levels of temperature. It is also known as Shikotsumyaku

Konans paper is worthy to not being neutral to Fire as that goes against most intuition.

Any questions before me move on? If not continue your date as I prepare some exercises to build that Katon chakra. ^^"

Omega

Legendary
Kin
49💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Good, now we will work on building that hidden power within you. Once you get an initial feel for your chakra we can begin techniques, but don't be in a rush for that. It is better to understand fire in its entirety. Fire...is destruction. *insert dimmed lights*It does not strike quick like lightning and take its leave, even wind gives the hop of scattered belongings to return whol once again, but fire is never satisfied. It continues to grow by engulfing everything around it until nothing but charred dust remains. Man tries to control fire, and become its master; however, that ruse only lasts for so long. Fire will never truly be contained by man for long. When you wield fire you will have the potential to eradicate anything in your path. It will become ash.

*Insert happy music* Well take this chakra paper and focus on the candle before you as you try to bring out your Katon chakra. Describe what happens to the paper once you have channeled your chakra...if you live that is.....

uhhh I didn't say nothing!

Ragna throws a lighter on the ground which reveals a circle he had drawn earlier using oil. The fire unranked fire surrounds us, however Ragna has the situation under control....but you don't know that.

"Yeah you might want to really focus on that Katon! It looks a little hot in here! Oh god I forgot...what were the handseals o stop this attack...oh god we're gonna die!??"#faker

Sirius Black

Veteran
Kin
5💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ahh I don't wanna do training i was just getting to good part of my date. You are mean senpai
After senpai's dramatic lecture Gaara takes the paper and instantly knows that this is no ordinary paper. Trying to fool me huh
Well gaara holds the paper in the tips of the fingers of his right hand and focuses raw chakra in his hand. Than he channels the chakra into the paper. Huh nothing happened I'm dead senpai what to do?

Oh I get it I have to convert chakra into Katon chakra. What a fool?
Well now gaara focuses his all attention on the Candle(where did you get that from Do you have a hidden goody bag or what?)
and visualizes the fire. He thinks of fire burning, Fire destroying every thing the heat produced by fire. Fire using wind as fuel and focuses raw chakra into his hand again. This time after sometime and through hard screaming he manages to apply Nature manipulation to chakra and feels something burning inside him (aaahhh I'm going to die). Now he releases all the chakra into the paper through his fingers and much to his surprise paper starts to burn and turns to ash. He immediately takes out his S4(wait there aren't such things in Ninja world) well anyway this is what happened to the paper
You must be registered for see images

As the paper turns to ashes gaara turns to his senpai and screams in joy I did it senpai. What the hell are you even watching me? Why are you eating those chicken chunks share some with me you meany.
And please undo this ring of fire or you are gonna lose and excellent student meeee
:snick:

I guess that's about it. And senpai please do forgive me as it's EID in pakistan and I'm not gonna be able to reply to you for three days i will be regular after that. Hope you don't mind

Omega

Legendary
Kin
49💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Alright I think you got it. Now perform this first jutsu with the temp below.
(Katon: Ryu Kaen Bakufuu ) - Fire Release: Dragon Flame Blitz
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 10
Damage points: 20
Description: The user inhales and then exhales, shooting small balls of fire at the opponent.

Focus your fire chakra from the inside of you and exhale while forming that chakra into small balls of fire. You are free to attack me with it as I am sure I can handle it.

Uses: How could this jutsu be used and in what situations would you have to use it, creative uses, any uses outside of battle any uses outside of attacking?
The number one thing of effectively using a jutsu is knowing the right time to use them. You will see as we continue that all of these jutsus are of the earth element but they cannot all be used in the same situation, for the same purposes. Having an A rank earth jutsu is useless if you don’t know how and when to use it.
Counters: Specifically how would you counter this jutsu, and name drawbacks of this jutsu
Strange huh learning a counter to your jutsu but if you know what the drawbacks of your own jutsu are you can effectively prepare to cover that drawback with other strategies and you can predict opponents nexts moves preparing appropriate strategies ahead of time. Think of specific jutsu counters if you can but for D ranks since a multitude of things can counter it you may list generic drawbacks as well.
Combinations: Specific combinations including this jutsu
As you know you can perform 3 jutsus per turn. I doubt you will just be sending this one jutsu out and leave yourself open to combination attacks so this will help you develop a base for what works and what doesn’t work with this jutsu.
Jutsu Rating: Admittedly I picked this one up from NK sensei (when he was sensei). I like this because it will develop your thoughts on your fighting style. You will have an affinity to use some jutsus more than others that is just a fact. I want you to rate from 1-10 based on how much YOU like this jutsu. Just because it is S rank does not mean it will get a 9 or 10 or that you will even like using it, what matters is if you are comfortable using it in your style of fighting so rate it and tell me why you gave it that rating.
We’re going through D ranks 1 at a time and S ranks will be 1 at a time. Other ranks will be at 2 or 3 at a time

Perform:
Uses:
Counters:
Combinations:
Jutsu Rating:

Last edited:

Sirius Black

Veteran
Kin
5💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Performance | Shikamaru after listening to senpai bragging that he can handle gets determined to burn him to crisp. He first focuses raw chakra into his lungs and applies nature transformation to convert it into Katon chakra. After that he inhales large amount of air with a single breath and then blows it mixed with Katon chakra out of his mouth all the while applying Shape manipulation to make them into small balls of fire. As he releases all the chakra out of his lungs he stands there with a grin on his face thinking handle that sepai

Uses | Shikamaru after seeing his senpai's awesomeness (Cuz I am sure that attack won't hurt you at all) goes on to state how he will use this attack.
1. I will use this attack against Opponents who only know jutsu upto D-Ranks as normal attack.
2. Against stronger opponents I will use this jutsu at time when they are in air so that they won't be able to dodge the attack and I get maximum damage from using small amount of chakra Although it's not as they won't counter it.
3. Third instant is the best in my mind as I will use a lightning technique to which my opponent will most probably use a wind type defense. At that moment I will use this jutsu to attain the maximum damage on my opponent while using his own defense

Counters | Since this jutsu is D-Rank it can be countered easily unless it is used woth some combination.
1. I will counter it with creating an Earth wall between me and my opponent
2. If used from the mid range I might have enough time to dodge it easily, but still better safe then sorry
3. So, the best option is to use water style technique of D-Rank
Now since my opponent is most probably to use these type of Defensive I can easily plan my next move.

Combinations |
1. I will certainly not use this jutsu before or after using Water style attack.
2. The Best option will be to use this attack with a Wind type attack. Even though it is best option but I will still have to be sure not to commit suicide as WIND and FIRE can be very dangerous together

Justu Rating | Since it doesn't require hand seals than and I can use this as a combination attack with Wind or agianst an opponent using WIND type defense I would give it 7/10 as it will help me deal a high level damage with a little use of Chakra

Senpai please be sure to forgive my mistakes as I have only started to learn this RP

Last edited:

Omega

Legendary
Kin
49💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Performance | Shikamaru after listening to senpai bragging that he can handle gets determined to burn him to crisp. He first focuses raw chakra into his lungs and applies nature transformation to convert it into Katon chakra. After that he inhales large amount of air with a single breath and then blows it mixed with Katon chakra out of his mouth all the while applying Shape manipulation to make them into small balls of fire. As he releases all the chakra out of his lungs he stands there with a grin on his face thinking handle that sepai

Uses | Shikamaru after seeing his senpai's awesomeness (Cuz I am sure that attack won't hurt you at all) goes on to state how he will use this attack.
1. I will use this attack against Opponents who only know jutsu upto D-Ranks as normal attack.
2. Against stronger opponents I will use this jutsu at time when they are in air so that they won't be able to dodge the attack and I get maximum damage from using small amount of chakra Although it's not as they won't counter it.
3. Third instant is the best in my mind as I will use a lightning technique to which my opponent will most probably use a wind type defense. At that moment I will use this jutsu to attain the maximum damage on my opponent while using his own defense

Counters | Since this jutsu is D-Rank it can be countered easily unless it is used woth some combination.
1. I will counter it with creating an Earth wall between me and my opponent
2. If used from the mid range I might have enough time to dodge it easily, but still better safe then sorry
3. So, the best option is to use water style technique of D-Rank
Now since my opponent is most probably to use these type of Defensive I can easily plan my next move.

Combinations |
1. I will certainly not use this jutsu before or after using Water style attack.
2. The Best option will be to use this attack with a Wind type attack. Even though it is best option but I will still have to be sure not to commit suicide as WIND and FIRE can be very dangerous together

Justu Rating | Since it doesn't require hand seals than and I can use this as a combination attack with Wind or agianst an opponent using WIND type defense I would give it 7/10 as it will help me deal a high level damage with a little use of Chakra

Senpai please be sure to forgive my mistakes as I have only started to learn this RP
(Suiton No Jutsu) - Water technique
Type: Supplementary/Attack/Defence
Chakra Cost: 10
Damage Points:20
Description: Creates small waves of water,small blasts, and small shields of water.
Note: Doesn't require a water source but can be used to manipulate existing water

I block the attack using a low ranked blast of Suiton that creates some steam that surrounds us.

You did really well good job and for the first time I don't think I have much to add. I do like your thinking of low level jutsus. That is great thinking. Though the finishing move is hardly a d-rank the same possible applies. It is not always about power but effectiveness. Remember this if you need to kill in ant you either step on it or get a can of bug spray. Do you really need to set up a ship cannon and attack it? Which jutsu works well in which situation? Ask yourself that question. Sometimes the answer is not in the S rank section but the B rank instead, or vice versa. Power and strategy are important but there is a difference between the two. If you are powerful you can only beat someone who is weaker or equal level to you, but if you are a true strategist you will always be able to compete with a certain amount of people who are stronger in terms of power only. Powerful people have powerful jutsus, strategist make their jutsus powerful so imagine if you had both? Anyway sorry for the rant but your response sparked that out of me.

Anyway quick notes remember if you use solid defensive techs like a small doton structure your vision will be temporarily blocked.

Next jutsu take these shuriken and again throw them at me after channeling your katon chakra into them. Through mental command you will ignite them and they will be imbued with katon chakra.

(Katon: Kaen Shuriken Ranbu ) - Fire Release: Blazing Shuriken Dance
Description: The user will throw several shuriken infused with fire at the enemy and then, through a mental command, ignites them to cause extra damage.

Sirius Black

Veteran
Kin
5💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Performance | After hearing senpai's instructions shikamaru starts focusing raw chakra in his hands. After that he applies nature manipulation to convert it into Katon chakra. Then shikamaru takes out three shurikens from his pocket and channels them with his Katon chakra. Then he throws the shuriken at senpai. As the shuriken are half way shikamaru closing his eyes and gives a mental command that sets the shurikan ablaze.

Uses |
Although I know that you want me to come up with something good but I don't imagine me using this jutsu much. Only time that I can use this jutsu is against an academy student as even a genin knows counter to this. However if by chance I can come up with some oil on the field I can ignite that with this jutsu

Advantages |
1. Requires no hand seals
2. It can be used to increase distance between me and opponent

Disadvantages |
1. Since this jutsu is only shurikens on the flame so There are tons of counters
1.1 Substitution technique
1.2 Water shield
1.3 Earth pillar
1.4 Lightning release to deviate the shurikens

Combos |
Although not so versatile jutsu as itself, Still if I use this jutsu after or before releasing a strong gust of wind this jutsu becomes undetectable if used after and is effective. And if used before the gust of wind, Wind will increase its speed making it quite lethal

Rating |
I don't know why but I am not very impressed with this jutsu so 3/10

Omega

Legendary
Kin
49💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Performance | After hearing senpai's instructions shikamaru starts focusing raw chakra in his hands. After that he applies nature manipulation to convert it into Katon chakra. Then shikamaru takes out three shurikens from his pocket and channels them with his Katon chakra. Then he throws the shuriken at senpai. As the shuriken are half way shikamaru closing his eyes and gives a mental command that sets the shurikan ablaze.

Uses |
Although I know that you want me to come up with something good but I don't imagine me using this jutsu much. Only time that I can use this jutsu is against an academy student as even a genin knows counter to this. However if by chance I can come up with some oil on the field I can ignite that with this jutsu

Advantages |
1. Requires no hand seals
2. It can be used to increase distance between me and opponent

Disadvantages |
1. Since this jutsu is only shurikens on the flame so There are tons of counters
1.1 Substitution technique
1.2 Water shield
1.3 Earth pillar
1.4 Lightning release to deviate the shurikens

Combos |
Although not so versatile jutsu as itself, Still if I use this jutsu after or before releasing a strong gust of wind this jutsu becomes undetectable if used after and is effective. And if used before the gust of wind, Wind will increase its speed making it quite lethal

Rating |
I don't know why but I am not very impressed with this jutsu so 3/10
*I counter using the same technique so no damage done to either of us*

NOTES ON (Katon: Kaen Shuriken Ranbu ) - Fire Release: Blazing Shuriken Dance:
Yea it doesn't appear to take long to perform. Good job noting that cince the shuriken are solid this jutsu can be affected by lighting as well. Some jutsu are merely used to create openings so this is a pretty balanced attack that does not risk you getting confused on the definition. It can also be used to gain upper hand if enemy throws wind or normal projectiles. You also noted this can be used to ignite oil.

Now do this one. You will create a small fireball instead of fireball(S) emphasis on the S LOL, They are much alike but yeah go ahead and do that.
( Katon: Komakai Kaki ) - Fire Release: Small Fire
Type: Offense
Damage Points: 20
Description: The user spews a small fireball.

Sirius Black

Veteran
Kin
5💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Shikamaru started focusing chakra in his stomach.Afterwards he applied nature manipulation to turn his chakra into Katon chakra. Then Shikamaru takes a large deep breath and fills his stomach with air. He then applies shape manipulation while releasing chakra to make a small fireball directed at senpai. I hope this one lights you up :snick:

Advantages |
1. Requires no hand seals and there are other jutsus whicha are performed usingsimilar method So you opponent never knows what are you going to release
2. Quick to use
3. Can be combined with Fuuton chakra to achieve devastating results
4. Can be used to burn the fuel
Disadvantages |
1. Only a single fireball is released so you have to be very accurate if you have to hit the opponent
2. It isn't that big So if user fails he will be open to attack
3. Can easily be countered
3.1 D-Rank water technique
3.2 D-Rank Earth pillars

Combos |
I will mix it with Fuuton type attack. Since there are so many So I won't mention the names. But namely any attack type fuuton attack regardless of Rank can be mixed with this technique to make the fire bigger and more dangerous.

Will use this technique after using (Suiton: Kokuun) - Water Style: Black Clouds. This will help me get oil at my opponent and through fire I can light him up

Rating |
Pretty handy technique and with so many combos in such a small amount of chakra. This technique sure deserves 8/10 from me

Omega

Legendary
Kin
49💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*this next move is for rp purposes only, don't freeform dodge jutsu. LMFAO* With the fireball heading his way Ragna places a cigar in his mouth then moves to the side while taking out his unlit cigar and placing its edge in the path of the fireball effectively lighting it.

"Why thank you. That definitely lit me up, and boy I needed this."

NOTES ON ( Katon: Komakai Kaki ) - Fire Release: Small Fire

Well you hit the mark on many things but one thing you are wrong about is the mixing of elements regardless of rank. When elements are mixed they have to be able to sustain each other so what you will see is A+A, or A+B, but if you try A+D, the high ranked element simply consumes the other and then they will not be able to sustain each other due to not being compatible. With its size being a small fire you also wouldn't combine a wide gust of wind to aid a small flame as that is not compatible either. Imagine trying to combine a candle with a tornado...not gonna happen. You will be open to large attacks and the enemy can dodge laterally to either side, vertically up or down depending on where it is aimed or even move back to long range.

Now perform these next two back to back. You will envision the nature of fire release and instead of releasing a fireball focus on a flammable mist like substance. Once you perform the mist use the ranged function of the next technique by creating a stream of flames. Describe the effects of the mist after your Katon jutsu hits it. After that create the fire through your limbs using movement instead of inhale/exhale methods

( Katon: Kasumi Enbu no Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Mist Blaze Dance Technique
Type: Offense/Supplementary
Damage Points: N/A
Description: After performing the necessary hand seals Snake → Ram → Monkey → Tiger, the user is able to create and blow a flammable gas from their lungs. Once it comes in contact with fire or sparks, the gas ignites into a large fireball.

( Katon no Jutsu ) - Fire Release Technique
Range: Short - Mid
Description: The user will release a small but powerful flame of fire at their opponent from either their limbs (through movement) or exhaling it. It can produce fire balls or fire streams or simply aid in taijutsu.

Sirius Black

Veteran
Kin
5💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Shikamaru quickly performs the hand seals Snake → Ram → Monkey → Tiger. And starts focusing raw chakra into his lungs. He then applies nature manipulation to convert it into Katon chakra. He keeps on focusing the chakra while applying shape manipulation to convert it into a flammable gas. He releases it at correct time blowing it out of his mouth causing a mist to surround the senpai.

Advantages |
1. None as the technique all by itself is useless, but when combined with a fire attack it can lead to devastating effect

Disadvantages |
1. Requires four hand seals
2. Easily avoidable
3. Causes no damage
4. Can be turned back to user by countering with fuuton attack

Combos |
I will never use it as it will take at least two slots to leave some damage. But it can be used along with a spark or katon fire ball to cause some serious damage

Rating |
2/10. Pretty useless technique by itself. And to leave some damage it will take atleast two jutsu slots

Shikamaru starts to gather chakra into his stomach. He then applies nature manipulation to convert it into katon chakra. After that he gives attention to senpai trapped inside mist of flammable gas, and blows out all the fire applying shape manipulation using his limb movements towards the mist of flammable gas in the form of balls of fire. As the first ball of fire hits the mist. A huge explosion takes place lightning up all the mist and burning anything inside the mist to crisp

Advantages |
1. No hand seals required
2. Faster to use.
3, Pretty handy technique in the close combat
4. If used in combination with above technique can cause even more damage

Disadvantages |
1. Only upto mid range, effective only for short range
2. Easily avoided if used at mid range
3. Easily countered by D-Rank water technique or Earth wall

Combos |
it can be mised with B-Rank fuuton tachnique or the above mentioned Katon technqiue. It can also be used with Black clouds Suiton technique

Rating |
5/10 .... Due to huge number of combos

Senpai i don't really understand creating fire with limb movements?

Omega

Legendary
Kin
49💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
NOTES: So for the first jutsu I agree with your rating completely. It is pretty useless by itself and can also be a liability if the enemy is not hindered in someway. As you are creating this mist the enemy can use his own fire tech causing this to blow up in your face or simply blow it away. It can be countered fairly easily so it would just be a waste of time without proper timing and strategy. It could be useful if your opponent was trapped inside a genjutsu, even still I feel like this might work better if you had a teammate or clone to help reduce time frame openings.

For the second jutsu I think it is pretty useful for beginning Rp'ers (if you are facing those equal to your level) even if you are facing high ranked enemies you can develop decent strategies with a quick attack in elemental jutsu terms. Its only real drawback is that it is a D rank jutsu. As for your question imagine fire bending in Avatar series. If you perform a kick or attack with a swing of your fist you can creat fire extending from that motion rather than breathing it out of your mouth in a basic blast. That is why they say it is good with tai, because during a close ranged fight you can still make tai based movements while releasing the fire instead of having to exit out of your taijutsu form and perform handseals or breathing motions to release the flames.
Moving on to C ranks. It will get a bit more dangerous but it should be fine. Here perform these next three and take this lighter. You'll need it for the third one.

( Katon: Shōkasou ) - Fire Release: Small Fire Stream
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage points: 30
Description: The user will create a small short flame at the opponent. This flame is capable of making the target collapse due to the heat of the technique. This technique requires no handseals.

( Katon: Gōkakyū no Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique
Damage Points: 30
Description: After performing the necessary hand seals Snake → Ram → Monkey → Boar → Horse → Tiger, a ninja inhales air, and utilizing a large amount of fire chakra, spews a large fireball from their mouth after blowing through a ring made by the thumb and index finger of the user, incinerating everything in range. The fireball ignites externally. The fire ball can present itself in 2 forms: it can either be created by a stream of fire and sustained as a gigantic ball of flames in front of the user spanning up to short range or be released as a slightly smaller ball of fire which will travel towards the enemy up to mid range.

( Katon: Kimuchi Amura ) - Fire Release: Wall of Flames
Type: Supplementary/Defence
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 15
Description: The user first throws out a lighter that has an open flame.The user the turns the flame into a wall of fire used for protection or to burn small objects thrown towards him. This jutsu can be used with Hurricane Fist to create a combo jutsu.

Last edited:

Sirius Black

Veteran
Kin
5💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Bang Bang Bang. Senpai Appears. 9 days

Okay I understand now how to create fire using limb movements. :)

Shikamaru first starts to gather raw chakra into his lungs. He then applies nature manipulation to the chakra and converts it into katon chakra. After that he inhales large amount of air with a single breath. Then he turns towards the senpai and releases the Katon chakra while applying shape manipulation in the form of a stream of fire.

Advantages |
1. Requires no hand seals.
2. Quick to use.
3. Pretty affective in short range and hand to hand combat, where it can be used as instant counter out of nowhere
4. Pretty useful to light up things.

Disadvantages |
1. Useful upto mid range but effective only upto short range. I say that because at mid range it gives opponent more time to counter
2. Easily countered by D-Rank water jutsu or D-Rank earth wall

Combos |
This technique can be used even without combos as I mentioned above in close range combat. Other than that using it in conjunction with B-Rank Fuuton technique should be pretty useful. As well as along with Rain tiger at will

Ratings |
7/10. Though easily countered it is still pretty useful technique and can be used in dangerous conditions without hand seals.

Shikamaru then performs Snake → Ram → Monkey → Boar → Horse → Tiger hand seals and focuses raw chakra into his lungs. He then applies nature manipulation to convert his chakra into Katon chakra. After that he inhales a large amount of air with a single large breath. Then he brings his index finger close to his thumb and forms a ring/circle with them. He then releases all the chakra form his mouth while applying shape manipulation through the hole in ring formed by his fingers as a large stream of fire. This stream gathers at some distance from him and forms a huge ball of fire. After the ball of fire is complete it moves towards the senpai and burns him, or at least I think so

Advantages |
1. Highly useful technique as the size of fire ball makes it difficult to be stopped by D-Rank water jutsu.
2. Fire ball burns everything in front of it, so if used in short range it is highly difficult to counter
3. This jutsu can be used in two ways So, element of surprise is always there for the opponent.

Disadvantages |
1. Requires a sequence of hand seals.
2. If used as a fire ball than it's projection has to be perfect or otherwise it will be useless.
3. If used as a stream attack it leaves user susceptible to attacks

Combos |
1. This technique is pretty complete in itself. But still it can be mixed up with B-Rank wind due to size of fire ball to a devastating effect

Rating |
8/10. This technique if used at short range is pretty difficult to dodge or counter which makes it quite useful and it also has ability to mixed up with higher rank Fuuton techniques due to it's size

Shikamaru first takes the lighter given to him by senpai, and lights it up. After that he throws it on the ground while it's flame is kept on. Then he focuses raw chakra into his feet and applies nature manipulation to convert it into Katon chakra. He then channels the chakra into the ground towards the lighter. He then applies the shape manipulation and releases the chakra which takes on the flame of lighter and forms a large wall of fire in front of him.

Advantages |
1. Requires no hand seals.
2. Can be used as combo with some wind techniques.

Disadvantages |
1. Short range.
2. Though a defensive technique, but it can act as a double edged sword. I used against a wind technique of c-Rank or above it is just going to burn more while being at short range from user hurting him.
3. It doesn't do damage to opponent and defensive capability is not good as mentioned above.

Combos |
1. This technique doesn't have much combos because of it's nature and being short range to user. However it can be still used along with Hurricane Fist to some good use.

Rating |
3/10. Will never risk using it. Better safe than sorry as it can cause damage to user itself

Omega

Legendary
Kin
49💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
OVERVIEW: Quick overview of the techniques. You did pretty good explaining everything. With streaming techs the problem lies with the fact that you cannot perform other jutsus while that jutsu is active. Streaming fire is not as dangerous as streaming lightning and water because lightning and water are vunerable to each other when they are streaming. Nonetheless it can be good because it keeps pressure on the enemy but it limits your ability. Next remember that most fire attacks block your vision from whatever area they are covering so when you create a fireball (or especially a wall of flames) your enemy cant see you and you cant see him which can be a problem. I rarirly use fire for defensive purposes as it seems more like an element made for attacking but yeah be careful of that.

( Katon: Hibashiri ) - Fire Release: Running Fire
Type: Attack
Description: After performing the Tiger hand seal by utilizing their fire chakra, the user will create a stream of fire that can be manipulated into several forms (rings of fire that runs on the ground or a circle of fire flying through the air) before striking the target. It can also be used in combination with Wind Release: Divine Wind to create a tornado of flames, or with Wind Release: Godly Wind from the Mountains to release a massive inferno. The stream of fire can be created by stomping the ground (running across the ground in this case) or by spewing the flames (which will form an airborne ring of flames that will travel towards the enemy).

( Katon: Ryūka no Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Dragon Fire Technique
Range: Short/Mid
Description: The user will perform four handseals Snake → Dragon → Rabbit → Tiger , and breathe fire along a cord or any other type of long object, which rushes forward in straight line catching the enemy on fire. A line of enemies can be used as the conductor as well. The flames are meant to target, and assault the enemy's upper body just like a projectile weapon.

Katon: Karyūdan ) - Fire Release: Fire Dragon Bullet
Range: Short/Mid
Description: The user exhales a flame breath from their mouth after making the tiger hand seal. This technique can be used in conjunction with Earth Release: Earth Dragon Bullet to ignite the projectiles fired by the latter technique, making it more devastating.

Sirius Black

Veteran
Kin
5💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Running Fire

After listening to Sensei, shikamaru starts off by performing Tiger hand seal and channels raw chakra into his lungs. After that he applies nature transformation to convert this chakra into Katon chakra. Then he takes in a deep breath to gather a huge amount of air into his lungs. After that he blows the katon chakra from his mouth in the form of a stream of fire. he manipulates this fire to form a circle of fire on the ground around senpai. One burnt senpai coming up soon :p

Advantages |
1. Technique requires single hand seal and is pretty quick to use.
2. Can be used upto mid range.
3. This technique can be performed in different ways.
4. This technique can be mixed with different Fuuton techs to achieve devastating results.
5. Fire produced can be manipulated into different shapes and keeps the opponent in surprise.

Disadvantages |
1. None really. But still only disadvantage is that it's pretty weak technique,but when mixed with Combos that disadvantage is nothing compared to the advantage that it gives.
2. Wouldn't be of much use against long range opponents by itself.

Combos |
I don't think there is any need for me to give combos, when description is already filled with them.

Rating |
8/10. Using with fuuton jutsu and combos are so much amazing and devastating that this technique is pretty amazing in my opinion.

Dragon Fire Technique

After that Shikamaru performs Snake → Dragon → Rabbit → Tiger hand seals and starts focusing raw chakra into his lungs. After that he applies nature manipulation to his chakra and converts into Katon chakra. Then Shikamaru breathes in a huge amount of air in a single large breath. After that shikamaru blows out Katon chakra form his mouth while applying shape manipulation in the form of a stream of fire. This stream of fire runs along a cord tide around senpai (Don't ask how it came there). Just a few moments after his attack and senpai is completely burned to crisp. :p

Advantages |
Cannot think of any. Other than that fire can burn opponent if not countered.

Disadvantages |
1. Requires four hand seals.
2. Requires some sort of thread or line or anything to make fire travel up to opponent.
3. Pretty predictable.

Combos |
None that I know off. Other than that this technique can be used to light up some flammable material.

Rating |
1/10. Only for those who'll use it. I will never use it.

Fire Dragon Bullet

After that shikamaru performs tiger hand seal and starts focusing raw chakra into his lungs. He then applies nature manipulation and converts his chakra into Katon chakra. After that he releases this chakra from his mouth while applying shape manipulation in the form of a large stream of fire towards senpai, completely burning him to crisp. :yay:

Advantages |
Well in itself this technique is nothing more than a stream of fire. But
1. It requires single hand seal and very quick to use. Thus, handy in CRC
2. This technique can be mixed with many Fuuton and Doton techniques to achieve high results.

Disadvantages |
Noe in performance. Other than that it can be countered way too easily if used alone.

Combos |
1. Dragon Bullet | Earth Release
2. Mud shot | Earth Release
3. Multiple Mudshot Earth release to create a pseudo lave type material.

Rating |
7/10. Due to its great combos with Earth release techniques and even Fuuton techniques

Omega

Legendary
Kin
49💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Good job young one *digs underground and surface outside of the fire circle* these techniques can't kill me though. *Uses Nagashi to destroy the cord that was suddenly around me so now the Katon goes along the cord and stops abruptly* I give you an A for effort *I manipulate the earth to form a small doton pillar that jets me from mid to long range causing your final tech to remain short no matter how much effort you put into it. After all of that I appear from behind you and give you a light smack on the head and then back up mid range from you again* You're doing a pretty good job not hesitating. We might need a new training ground *sigh*

OVERVIEW: You have the best replies out of all my students @[email protected] you're all awesome. Okay so for the first jutsu the combination is in the description, but do not be afraid to go outside of that. I am sure there might be other combos you will miss in the future if you do not think outside of the description box (see what I did there). Most people do not fight long ranges but a technique I usually employ, for short to mid techs I am not comfortable with countering, is to move back to long range so the technique simply doesn't hit me. That applies here. I was surprised you could not think of advantages for the 2nd Katon jutsu. Its most clear advantage is what you attempted to do to me. >_>, you can trap your enemy at the same time as attacking with a flame, but it does leave some openings by the time you tie a rope and breath fire along the cord. The third jutsu was performed well also. It is a pretty straightforward technique used alone so it is easily countered by dodging or another technique. NO mystery to what you're doing LOL. When combined with the earthen counter part you create a higher ranked lava based attack which is pretty awesome. Good job keep it up and thanks for not dropping me because of my classes. >_>

Now get up and attack me!

Katon: Hōsenka no Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Phoenix Sage Fire Technique
Range: Short
Description: The user first performs six hand seals Rat → Tiger → Dog → Ox → Rabbit → Tiger and they create a volley of small fireballs, which are sent flying in an unpredictable manner assaulting the enemy. In addition, the flames are controlled one by one with chakra, so avoiding them all is extremely difficult. Shuriken can also be concealed within the flames, creating an unexpected secondary surprise attack. Like the flames, the shuriken can be controlled with chakra. For the most part, however, this technique is used as a distraction.

( Katon: Honoo no Saigai Hi Kagayaku no Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Flame of Disaster Fire Shine Technique
Range: Short - Mid
Description: The user releases a flame of fire chakra that converges on the opponent wrapping around them and burning them.

( Katon: Rakka Sanran Kasai ) - Fire Release: Falling Fire Scatter
Chakra cost: 15
Description: The user whilst in mid air will release from their mouth a series of small fire shots that rain down upon the target.