Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Because rikudou tobi is to pu$$y to make the thread himself, and instead wants to derail other peoples threads.

Start distance 100 M No restrictions, Feats only.

Scario 1, no intel. Scenario 2 Full intel.

BenjerminGaye

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hashirama wins this low-mid diff.

Horrible match up, stomp match up actually.

Also im assuming this is war arc naruto and not the adult version.
Of course but when i see shit like this:

Okay then team 2 loses because Ems Sasuke can’t beat Sm Hashirama and Ems Madara at the same time, he can only beat one of them at a time which would lead to a high riff fight putting him out of commission for the rest.
Team taka members (excluding Sasuke) that you lost can only aid by healing and attaching a severed body like they did Tsunade during the war arc. They don’t have the firepower unless someone can make a case for Rasa and his powers which theoretically can lead to a victory but it’ll be a speculation.
Yes he does whether you like it or not. I don't care about your opinion, the manga made it clear that one on one he wins just like how Bsm Naruto wins one on one. And considering your constant stubbornness to neglect the manga even the ones I underline for you, don't waste my time arguing.

im takin this ni&& to task. Im making four threads this is just the first

Next

Hashirama vs EMS Sasuke.

Then

EMS Madara Vs BSM nartuo

Then Ems Madara vs. EMS Sasuke.

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
812💸
Kumi
403💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hashirama didn't defeat Susano'O, he beat Susano'O armour and Madara was going easy on him because his main goal was the cells. I love how you take things out of context.

Edit: Already a dislike Lol, guess some people can't acknowledge fact against thier fave. Madara said "Susano'O no Yoroi" in japanese which means Susano'O's armour. Deal with it.

Last edited:

Edogawa

Regular
Kin
3💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto's only low probability chance is closing the distance and blitzing him, but that won't work with vast Mokuton constructions increasing the distance gap. Naruto's movesets are useless here. Hashirama wins mid or low difficulty.

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
812💸
Kumi
403💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Naruto can win with speed and sage mode sensing which can enable him to fire the Rasenshuriken at Hashirama after destroying mokuton first then going near him and using a NE rasengan to his abdomen or using a FRS close range. Hashirama is literally overrated in this match. Think of what Naruto could do after fusing Bijuu chakra in FRS which is already a cellular attack... Hashirama cannot even weave signs then lmfao.

Mori Jin

Elite
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If it was EMS Sasuke and BSM Naruto then they'd win definetly. BSM Naruto on his own loses on his, I doubt he'd make it easy for him.

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto loses this, I mean... it’s a bad match up... considering narutos higher forms rely on a chakra that hashis wood absorbs or nullifies or whatever

Edit: suppress is the word I’m looking for, and dislike all you want tyrance, it means nothing coming from the guy who thinks sm naruto Alone can take out hashi... another sm user

Last edited: