Kin
3💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

The power gap between these 2 is incomparable. Naruto destroys him.

Oblivionx

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Didn't it already tank a bijuu bomb from 100% kurama? and it wasn't even perfect it was v4
Yes a standard biju dama which i didn't even mention. You mentioned 100% kurama that means you think standard biju dama from 100%> 50% kurama. Well i don't agree with that. Coz all bijus have similar standard biju dama. Kurama having more chakra can make it stronger and bigger compared to rest of bijus. Just like rasengan vs odama rasengan. 7 bijus put their chakra into 1 bijudama and kurama balanced it with his own. That means that charged bijudama was 7 times stronger.

And about that scan, i don't remember if susano actually tanked it even with kurama. So kindly link me to chapter so i can see for myself.

BenjerminGaye

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yes a standard biju dama which i didn't even mention. You mentioned 100% kurama that means you think standard biju dama from 100%> 50% kurama. Well i don't agree with that. Coz all bijus have similar standard biju dama. Kurama having more chakra can make it stronger and bigger compared to rest of bijus. Just like rasengan vs odama rasengan. 7 bijus put their chakra into 1 bijudama and kurama balanced it with his own. That means that charged bijudama was 7 times stronger.

And about that scan, i don't remember if susano actually tanked it even with kurama. So kindly link me to chapter so i can see for myself.
Yeah no shit at bold 100% kurama bijuu dama 50% kurama bijuu dama. its only logical, its at least double the power.

At underline, False. Kurama has proven time and time again that he's leaps and bounds stronger than the other 8. So the others having similar powered bijuu bombs have no bearing on kurama's power. Case in point his standard bijudama matched the joint efforts of 5 other tailed beasts, even though they are seen charging theirs while naruto has no such charge.

Susanoo tanking:

Nattana

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Madara stomps. He goes for a clash and when he's close he attempts to summon Kurama from inside of Naruto to stun him (like he did in manga) and then he cuts his head off.

KidGamer65

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I think naruto has the upper hand here. His mode can tank the slashes of ps blade. He also tanked juubi's bombs which are far powerful than kyuubi bombs.
I think you are wrong and don't make any sense. Madara shits on him and can tank every attack Naruto can conjure up.

Oblivionx

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah no shit at bold 100% kurama bijuu dama 50% kurama bijuu dama. its only logical, its at least double the power.

At underline, False. Kurama has proven time and time again that he's leaps and bounds stronger than the other 8. So the others having similar powered bijuu bombs have no bearing on kurama's power. Case in point his standard bijudama matched the joint efforts of 5 other tailed beasts, even though they are seen charging theirs while naruto has no such charge.

Susanoo tanking:
Well i simply disagree at bold then. Kurama has more chakra than other tailed beasts yes, far more chakra, even 50 percent kurama has more chakra. But just like i gave you example of rasengan, standard biju dama of all tailed beasts is same. Its nearly equal to a biju's mouth. While biju dama naruto used to balance 5 bijus (sorry i thought they were 7) was bigger.

Its common sense that biju dama can be made bigger and stronger by putting in more chakra just like odama rasengan. Madara controlled kurama fired standard biju damas. While naruto can put as much chakra as he wants in a single one as he did to balance 5 bijus. And with these scans you just proved my point. Odama rasengan is stronger than standard rasengan. Kakashi, jiraya minato naruto all can make standard rasengan. But some can make it bigger stronger due to more chakra like kurama has compared to other bijus. Other bijus are kakashi, kurama is naruto.

Unless you think all biju damas fired by a single biju are of same size and strength, point being odama rasengan = standard rasengan, your point doesn't hold.

And naruto has SM to buff him up, which pretty much makes it 2x from the get go.

Last edited:

BenjerminGaye

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well i simply disagree at bold then. Kurama has more chakra than other tailed beasts yes, far more chakra, even 50 percent kurama has more chakra. But just like i gave you example of rasengan, standard biju dama of all tailed beasts is same. Its nearly equal to a biju's mouth. While biju dama naruto used to balance 5 bijus (sorry i thought they were 7) was bigger.
Its false tho. I mean kurama even in 50% state breaks the rules that other bijuu follow. So it makes 0 sense to assume that his "standard bijuu bomb" world be equal to theirs. That's like saying"all standard rasengans are the same strength when they arent.
minato's is the size of a basketball. maybe even bigger. We're not gonna say its the same power as Konohamaru's or kakashi's both of whom have rasengans that fit in the palm of their hand.

Its common sense that biju dama can be made bigger and stronger by putting in more chakra just like odama rasengan. Madara controlled kurama fired standard biju damas. While naruto can put as much chakra as he wants in a single one as he did to balance 5 bijus. And with these scans you just proved my point. Odama rasengan is stronger than standard rasengan. Kakashi, jiraya minato naruto all can make standard rasengan. But some can make it bigger stronger due to more chakra like kurama has compared to other bijus. Other bijus are kakashi, kurama is naruto.
And what i'm saying is that when it comes to kurama there is no standard. or to go even further, there's no such thing as a standard, theres no minimum spec bijudama that all tailed beasts adhere to. Even with no time to charge kurama's bijudama matched the strength of 5 tailed beasts pooling their chakra. so at 50% his bijudama> there's. Off of sheer chakra alone. So at 100% his bijudama are inherently stronger.

Unless you think all biju damas fired by a single biju are of same size and strength, point being odama rasengan = standard rasengan, your point doesn't hold.
you're the one who made that argument -_- You're the one who brought up shit like standard bijudama and flash dama,there's only 2. Bijudama, Rapid fire bijudama.

And naruto has SM to buff him up, which pretty much makes it 2x from the get go.
It terms of power 100% kurama> BSM naruto.

Ending points cuz im not gonna sit on this all day. Nothing holds kurama to any standard. Madara already tanked his tailed beast ball. Hes not gonna het hit by any charged TBB from naruto, and even if he does chanced are he tanks/ swats it with ps slash. We already know that Kuramas tail swipes arent equal to a PS slash so hell be on the losing side if he chooses to engage like that if he goes to tbb their tanked and all that does his burn his time limit up anyways. Especially if weaker attacks such as this:

strip him of bijuu mode entirely.

Oblivionx

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Its false tho. I mean kurama even in 50% state breaks the rules that other bijuu follow. So it makes 0 sense to assume that his "standard bijuu bomb" world be equal to theirs. That's like saying"all standard rasengans are the same strength when they arent.
minato's is the size of a basketball. maybe even bigger. We're not gonna say its the same power as Konohamaru's or kakashi's both of whom have rasengans that fit in the palm of their hand.
Yes minato's rasengan is bigger than kakashi's and thus stronger. The fact that minato has more chakra than kakashi is the reason. And you know that. But nobody would argue a same palm sized rasengan from kakashi or naruto would differ in power much except you.

And what i'm saying is that when it comes to kurama there is no standard. or to go even further, there's no such thing as a standard, theres no minimum spec bijudama that all tailed beasts adhere to. Even with no time to charge kurama's bijudama matched the strength of 5 tailed beasts pooling their chakra. so at 50% his bijudama> there's. Off of sheer chakra alone. So at 100% his bijudama are inherently stronger.
Yes there is. A bijudama nearly equal to the face of biju is what destroys a mountain. That is what madara tanked. Even if there is no standard, still naruto used bigger biju damas than madara did. And bigger is stronger no matter what you say.
In fact there is no such thing as 100% bijudama, since bijudama depends on chakra put into it similar to rasengan. I gave you odama rasengan's example and we know rasengan is based on bijudama, which you conveniently ignored.

you're the one who made that argument -_- You're the one who brought up shit like standard bijudama and flash dama,there's only 2. Bijudama, Rapid fire bijudama.

It terms of power 100% kurama> BSM naruto.
Yes if 100% kurama is used to its max potential since it has more chakra but it wasn't by madara. And proof is bijudama size.

Ending points cuz im not gonna sit on this all day. Nothing holds kurama to any standard. Madara already tanked his tailed beast ball. Hes not gonna het hit by any charged TBB from naruto, and even if he does chanced are he tanks/ swats it with ps slash. We already know that Kuramas tail swipes arent equal to a PS slash so hell be on the losing side if he chooses to engage like that if he goes to tbb their tanked and all that does his burn his time limit up anyways. Especially if weaker attacks such as this:
Yeah you know i am right, so you wouldn't want to continue. In any case that is fine by me but i will address you point here.
Madara tanked a standard/smaller biju dama, naruto can make bigger ones at least 5 times bigger and adding senjutsu that makes it even more potent. Kurama's tails are strong enough to withstand jubi's flash bijudama so as long as naruto has it, madara stays on defensive.

strip him of bijuu mode entirely.
Using jubito to advocate for EMS madara, are we XD Jubito can do the same to madara if he wills it.
Well you are in denial now, i get it. So good day.

KidGamer65

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So what you're basically claiming is naruto cannot dodge PS slash and connect his bijuudama am I correct?
What I'm saying is Naruto's weak ass Bijuu Dama gets tanked and he gets cleaved in half by the sword he can't and won't dodge so I really hope you don't reply trying to prove that he can because I know for a fact that he cannot.