Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Because rikudou tobi is to pu$$y to make the thread himself, and instead wants to derail other peoples threads.

Start distance 100 M No restrictions, Feats only.

Scario 1, no intel. Scenario 2 Full intel.

Oblivionx

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'd side with naruto if madara doesn't have kurama. Madara is portrayed as superior though. But Kurama's tails can block anything madara throws at him. The only issue is, if kurama mode will last long enough against PS.

Edogawa

Regular
Kin
3💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto negative difficulty regardless Madara has Kurama or by himself. Naruto went up against the Jubi and tanked its TBB, which x stronger than Madara's cheap slashes.

Zee U

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Madara punks him, Kurama gets decimated by a way bigger and stronger PS than Sasuke's. Even if he happens to charge a BD, it gets sent back with ease.

BenjerminGaye

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'd side with naruto if madara doesn't have kurama. Madara is portrayed as superior though. But Kurama's tails can block anything madara throws at him. The only issue is, if kurama mode will last long enough against PS.
madara can use PS for an entire day. Kurama clock mode only lasts a couple of minutes. Stomp is stomp

Oblivionx

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
madara can use PS for an entire day. Kurama clock mode only lasts a couple of minutes. Stomp is stomp
Well that would be true if different kinds of biju damas can't break through PS. We have flash TBB, multiple TBBs, super charged TBB which countered TBBs from 7 bijus i believe. Madara has tanged a regular one in PS and that was with kyubi. Besides we have statements of madara being able to fight for a day not hold PS for a day as far as i remember. If i am wrong kindly show scans so that i can correct myself. And if its just fight for a day or days then naruto also fought for days in war.

BenjerminGaye

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well that would be true if different kinds of biju damas can't break through PS. We have flash TBB, multiple TBBs, super charged TBB which countered TBBs from 7 bijus i believe. Madara has tanged a regular one in PS and that was with kyubi. Besides we have statements of madara being able to fight for a day not hold PS for a day as far as i remember. If i am wrong kindly show scans so that i can correct myself. And if its just fight for a day or days then naruto also fought for days in war.
You must be registered for see images
Madara comments that its been a while since he went all out with hashirma(referencing past battles), and the second picture shows that that he fought for the entire day without his back touching the floor. Its heavily implied.

An all out ems madara has perfect susanoo and fought both both brothers (since izuna died) for an entire day.

Oblivionx

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Madara comments that its been a while since he went all out with hashirma(referencing past battles), and the second picture shows that that he fought for the entire day without his back touching the floor. Its heavily implied.

An all out ems madara has perfect susanoo and fought both both brothers (since izuna died) for an entire day.
He has PS just like naruto has biju mode. We have seen madara and hashirama clashing in taijutsu/kinjutsu as well during fights. Even at final valley, PS and SS didn't last long and majority of the fight was tai/kinjutsu along with some ninjutsu taking time context into account. I don't see it being heavily implied. May be societal pressure has shaped your opinion.

BenjerminGaye

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
He has PS just like naruto has biju mode. We have seen madara and hashirama clashing in taijutsu/kinjutsu as well during fights. Even at final valley, PS and SS didn't last long and majority of the fight was tai/kinjutsu along with some ninjutsu taking time context into account. I don't see it being heavily implied. May be societal pressure has shaped your opinion.
Ps was out for the majority of the fight, and Madara didn't make his "all out comment until after he pulled it out. So all out doesn't include taijutsu/kinjutsu, either Way naruto's time limit is 8 minutes, whereas madara has no such limit.

Oblivionx

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ps was out for the majority of the fight, and Madara didn't make his "all out comment until after he pulled it out. So all out doesn't include taijutsu/kinjutsu, either Way naruto's time limit is 8 minutes, whereas madara has no such limit.
Obviously he went all out with PS but there is no case as to how long it lasts. All out doesn't mean he was fighting using PS the entire battle as that clearly wasn't the case. It simply means, he exposed all his cards when he used PS. And no it didn't last for majority of fight. PS disappeared after SS attack. There is no time scaling here but that wasn't much time. They continued to fight a long time even after that.
As for naruto's limit, yes its nearly 8 minutes and that is he can lose this battle if he can't put down PS. You didn't answer my original post though. Can PS withstand super charged TBB which matched the power of 7 bijus? Or continuous TBBs.

EDIT: Not to mention that was BM naruto. Here we are talking about BSM. That at least doubles its power. kaioken x20

Last edited:

BenjerminGaye

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Obviously he went all out with PS but there is no case as to how long it lasts. All out doesn't mean he was fighting using PS the entire battle as that clearly wasn't the case. It simply means, he exposed all his cards when he used PS. And no it didn't last for majority of fight. PS disappeared after SS attack. There is no time scaling here but that wasn't much time. They continued to fight a long time even after that.
As for naruto's limit, yes its nearly 8 minutes and that is he can lose this battle if he can't put down PS. You didn't answer my original post though. Can PS withstand super charged TBB which matched the power of 7 bijus? Or continuous TBBs.

EDIT: Not to mention that was BM naruto. Here we are talking about BSM. That at least doubles its power. kaioken x20
Didn't it already tank a bijuu bomb from 100% kurama? and it wasn't even perfect it was v4