OG sama

Veteran
Kin
347💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"How would you feel if Goku just got SSG and was head and shoulders above all the GoDs?"

Ok I dont know about you but for me I will accept it and just went with this new reality.

Super Saiyan God is a new thing and full of mystery just like Jiren. Furthermore SSG is no longer a normal Super Saiyan transformation, its actually a transformation that brings out God Ki. We cant speculating this or that towards SSG the first time we saw it.

Ok let say the first time Goku brings out his SSG power and we found that this power went beyond Beerus' power, I dont think its a big problem. The story just merely telling us some new information and that's GoD Beerus's power level is actually lower than SSG power level. We are not new to something like this right? long ago Jiren was being hinted many times to be stronger than Belmond and we never complained about it at all. And if we take GoD power Toppo and put him against Jiren, Jiren still would overwhelm him.

So we back to the main point of discussion, LSSJ is a unique transformation from U7, its not SS Berserker transformation because that only applies to Kale fron U6. So LSSJ transformation is as unique as Jiren's power and it is as unique as Kale's SS Berserker form.

The key thing that you should take note; "Don't assume any unique transformation will be similar to normal transformation"

In Naruto verse we have Hashirama. A very unique individual.

One keyword for you "Unique"
Yeah you have a point, its just crazy to wrap my head around another saiyan being stronger than Goku and Vegeta, like how do you train with GoDs and Angels and still be weaker than some unknown saiyan?

But the LSSJ transformation is practically new since this is the first time its been canon so Toriyama can do what he wants with it. Honestly its stupid for there to still be living saiyans out there that we dont know about but I have come to terms with the fact that Toriyama and the rest of the team doesn't care about what makes sense and what doesn't.

I'm still going to watch the movie and enjoy it of course so I might as well just stop complaining.

BusinessManTeno

Supreme
Kin
2,903💸
Kumi
10,493💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Awards
"How would you feel if Goku just got SSG and was head and shoulders above all the GoDs?"

Ok I dont know about you but for me I will accept it and just went with this new reality.

Super Saiyan God is a new thing and full of mystery just like Jiren. Furthermore SSG is no longer a normal Super Saiyan transformation, its actually a transformation that brings out God Ki. We cant speculating this or that towards SSG the first time we saw it.

Ok let say the first time Goku brings out his SSG power and we found that this power went beyond Beerus' power, I dont think its a big problem. The story just merely telling us some new information and that's GoD Beerus's power level is actually lower than SSG power level. We are not new to something like this right? long ago Jiren was being hinted many times to be stronger than Belmond and we never complained about it at all. And if we take GoD power Toppo and put him against Jiren, Jiren still would overwhelm him.

So we back to the main point of discussion, LSSJ is a unique transformation from U7, its not SS Berserker transformation because that only applies to Kale fron U6. So LSSJ transformation is as unique as Jiren's power and it is as unique as Kale's SS Berserker form.

The key thing that you should take note; "Don't assume any unique transformation will be similar to normal transformation"

In Naruto verse we have Hashirama. A very unique individual.

One keyword for you "Unique"
Actually this is wrong
in the manga, cabba stated Kale is the legendary super saiyan in universe 6
So Kale is to Uni6 as Broly is to Uni7 im speculating