7th Biggest OP Fan

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Gohan didn't skip the initial SS transformation, he just went SS2 off-screen.

And Gotenks skipped SS2 and went straight to SS3, so it's possible that skipping forms is possible, as further shown by Vegeta skipping SS3 and going SS4{I only include the non-canon GT because we're looking at a movie and that's non-canon, so fair game.) So why is not possible to skip the initial SS transformation and go straight to SS2? You can skip SS2 and SS3, what makes SS1 so special?
I was saying from base to a higher form. All the examples you said were them going from SSJ then going higher. And idk what is so special about it, but every instance shows them in that form before going to a higher form or skipping SSJ2 to go to 3, or even going to SSj4(stupid GT).

But as I said before, the logic doesn't make sense for Gohan to beat Broly as JUST a SSJ unless the 2nd time Broly came around he was severely weakened, which makes arguing about the feats in the 2nd movie pretty much pointless.

UchihaNagashi

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Gohan didn't skip the initial SS transformation, he just went SS2 off-screen.

And Gotenks skipped SS2 and went straight to SS3, so it's possible that skipping forms is possible, as further shown by Vegeta skipping SS3 and going SS4{I only include the non-canon GT because we're looking at a movie and that's non-canon, so fair game.) So why is not possible to skip the initial SS transformation and go straight to SS2? You can skip SS2 and SS3, what makes SS1 so special?
It's possible to speed up the process, that's why Gotenks method worked. Goku was SSJ1 here, and sped up so fast he turned SSJ3 in an instant. But we know that he didn't skip, because he has SSJ2.

You must be registered for see images

You didn't refute his point. No one from base has jumped to SSJ2 or 3. You first undergo the lower SSJ and then speed up the rest process.

You can also see Gotenks with sparks without the long hair at first. After that he turns to SSJ3. SSJ2? I think so.

Also remember the fact that SSJ3 is 4 times than SSJ2. That would destroy the meaning of it perfectly.

Last edited:

Bogard

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
These are toriyamas drawings

And toei confirmed he was ssj2
Well if it's the case i think that settles it. Broly is stronger than Perfect Cell and maybe even stronger than Super Perfect Cell depending on how strong you think SSJ2 Gohan was compared to Cell at that moment. Not to mention that Broly was weaker

USSJ Future Trunks

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He is someone who destroyed Full Power SSJ like Goku, Gohan, Piccolo, Vegeta and the rest with little difficulty
so could cell
Actually the SSJ Goku that defeated Broly may well have been even stronger than a SSJ2 considering he got power from multiple Full Power SSJ1 and Full Power SSJ
no he didnt. he got a smidgen of power from near dead base saiyans
Full power SSJ Goku was fighting Cell evenly, yet he was no match against Broly despite his friends's help
no he wasnt. at no point in that fight was cell serious. he held back to make it more interesting and fun. his real power was only shown vs gohan
I mean Gohan was weaker as an adult then when he was a teenager the first time fighting Broly.
gohan was a child the first time, not a teen. learn what teen means

Broly destroys Cell. Broly not even trying completely destroyed Goku, Gohan, Trunks and Piccolo. SSJ1 Goku and Gohan were giving Cell a hard time and Broly completely out classed them.
cell was giving no hard time at all. he held back heaps of power to make it fun. stated multiple times. his real power came out when ssj2 gohan appeared. trunks even shit himself at cell saying that he hadnt been serious up until that point. and then when cell powered up, trunks was like "ok guess he wasnt bluffing".

UchihaNagashi

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
These are toriyamas drawings

And toei confirmed he was ssj2
lol, firstly the one who designed these characters was Tadayoshi Yamamuro, anime can easily change character desgins (like when Naruto's BM and KCM have purple lines, manga has black, Itachi' Susano'O is supposed to be yellow but it's red).

Toei didn't animate this, didn't produce this, didn't write and didn't even direct shit. He had zero influence when the film was made. lol, ''confirmed''. Log off.

In the manga, always. However, my post contains two videos of SS3 Goku without the electric aura due to the fact that the budget didn't allow for it.
Watch carefully, when he breaks the rock pillar with his transformation you can clearly see electric aura. When he has already fully transformed it's not there though. And that's only one video?

Last edited:

UchihaNagashi

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
so could cell
no he didnt. he got a smidgen of power from near dead base saiyans

no he wasnt. at no point in that fight was cell serious. he held back to make it more interesting and fun. his real power was only shown vs gohan

gohan was a child the first time, not a teen. learn what teen means

cell was giving no hard time at all. he held back heaps of power to make it fun. stated multiple times. his real power came out when ssj2 gohan appeared. trunks even shit himself at cell saying that he hadnt been serious up until that point. and then when cell powered up, trunks was like "ok guess he wasnt bluffing".
Bro wake up.

Cell wasn't toying with Goku. He was sparring, but Cell used about 80% of his power. Like Korin said, he was only a step ahead or at most, two.

Murasame

Elite
Kin
12💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol you're just in denial Nagashi. If Gohan was a Ssj 1 both times he transformed in the movie how come in one instance he had one strand of hair (ssj2) in the first transformation and then 2 strands of hair (ssj1) in the family Kamehameha. Because he was a ssj 2 the first time and ssj 1 the 2nd time. Gohan also stated if I remember correctly that Broly is just as much of a challenge as he was the first time. Its been stated in the manga that Gohan has gotten weaker since he hasn't trained and was just studying over the years yet was able to put up a better fight than his younger self and goku, vegeta, and trunks on his own. His attacks did have an effect on broly. How do you explain that? Lmao we've shown you image comparisons and they look the same minus the electricity. If you still disagree let me use your logic against you. You said goku sped through his transformation from ssj1 to ssj3. How do you know gohan didn't do the same eh? You'll mention the electricity again but its been said that they didn't have any budget to use it. I've also seen that its been said that the Creator of the movie said gohan was ssj2.

edit:

no electricity.. so I guess he was a sjj 1?

Last edited:

UchihaNagashi

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol you're just in denial Nagashi. If Gohan was a Ssj 1 both times he transformed in the movie how come in one instance he had one strand of hair (ssj2) in the first transformation and then 2 strands of hair (ssj1) in the family Kamehameha. Because he was a ssj 2 the first time and ssj 1 the 2nd time. Gohan also stated if I remember correctly that Broly is just as much of a challenge as he was the first time. Its been stated in the manga that Gohan has gotten weaker since he hasn't trained and was just studying over the years yet was able to put up a better fight than his younger self and goku, vegeta, and trunks on his own. His attacks did have an effect on broly. How do you explain that? Lmao we've shown you image comparisons and they look the same minus the electricity. If you still disagree let me use your logic against you. You said goku sped through his transformation from ssj1 to ssj3. How do you know gohan didn't do the same eh? You'll mention the electricity again but its been said that they didn't have any budget to use it. I've also seen that its been said that the Creator of the movie said gohan was ssj2.

edit:

no electricity.. so I guess he was a sjj 1?
Lmao bro. Okay.

No, you can't do that. You have to be in Super Saiyan to further speed it up, like Gotenks and Goku did. And to do that, you need to have 2 stage difference between the form you're in and going into. But since he transformed in base, that's not possible. Saying otherwise is a baseless statement, and Goku & Gotenks' transformation supports my argument.

He wasn't SSJ2 that time. In the original Japanese manga, he never transformed further SSJ1. You can see no sparks and he went from base. He hasn't trained, and can't really go that fast that easily.

But we know that when he turns SSJ2 he has lightning aura.

Also, to further disprove that hair statement, here's contradictions when Gohan has been SSJ, but he had only one hair lock.

Conclusion is that Gohan was SSJ1. Transformations between fights are never offpanel. Here are even more examples:

Last edited:

Autism

Banned
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This fight has gone on too long and I often get bashed for bumping Cell. The info is just all there.

LSSJ = First SSJ every thousand years accomplishes this MSSJ = The full power of the super saiyan form

They should be equal, or maybe one slightly stronger than the other. Goku and Gohan were NOT in MSSJ during the broly movie due to them being in base, meaning broly takes place in a timeline that can't happen in the actual DBZverse because it would have to be in the 10 day wait, yet it wasn't. It's some sort of timeframe where Goku and Gohan train, but never unlock MSSJ.

Gohan was MUCH weaker after the 7 year timeskip, so movie 10 is irrelevant. Perfect Cell & Super Perfect Cell > Timeskip Gohan that isn't Mystic Gohan, obviously.

Secondly, look at how SSJ goku got defeated. Weakened energy granted to him in SSJ form while he was weakened himself. Furthermore my final argument, 45% cell (he was 45% against MSSJ Goku at full, 50% against MSSJ Gohan) > MSSJ Goku! Movie 10 could even be considered a contradiction seeing as if gohan did indeed turn SSJ2 there, and a weakened Goku with granted energy defeated him, he wouldn't be able to take down an ssj2, all of that speculating that it wasn't an error like most people will say.

Bottomline, Cell should win at 45-50%. I'll say mid-high diff just to be nice though. Super Perfect Cell is rape.

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Lmao bro. Okay.

No, you can't do that. You have to be in Super Saiyan to further speed it up, like Gotenks and Goku did. And to do that, you need to have 2 stage difference between the form you're in and going into. But since he transformed in base, that's not possible. Saying otherwise is a baseless statement, and Goku & Gotenks' transformation supports my argument.

He wasn't SSJ2 that time. In the original Japanese manga, he never transformed further SSJ1. You can see no sparks and he went from base. He hasn't trained, and can't really go that fast that easily.

But we know that when he turns SSJ2 he has lightning aura.

Also, to further disprove that hair statement, here's contradictions when Gohan has been SSJ, but he had only one hair lock.

Conclusion is that Gohan was SSJ1. Transformations between fights are never offpanel. Here are even more examples:

Why are you ignoring the fact that Gohan only has one hair lock in SS2, two in SS1, and he was in a form with one hair lock during Second Coming?
You can deny it all you want, fact remains, Gohan went SS2.

Autism

Banned
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Are you guys honestly arguing if gohan was SSJ2 in ****ing Dabura? LOL? Show me the electricity. VEGETA VS GOKU WAS 5 CHAPTERS LATER AND THEY HAD ELECTRICITY. There's no explanation for that. LMAO.

UchihaNagashi

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This fight has gone on too long and I often get bashed for bumping Cell. The info is just all there.

LSSJ = First SSJ every thousand years accomplishes this MSSJ = The full power of the super saiyan form

They should be equal, or maybe one slightly stronger than the other. Goku and Gohan were NOT in MSSJ during the broly movie due to them being in base, meaning broly takes place in a timeline that can't happen in the actual DBZverse because it would have to be in the 10 day wait, yet it wasn't. It's some sort of timeframe where Goku and Gohan train, but never unlock MSSJ.

Gohan was MUCH weaker after the 7 year timeskip, so movie 10 is irrelevant. Perfect Cell & Super Perfect Cell > Timeskip Gohan that isn't Mystic Gohan, obviously.

Secondly, look at how SSJ goku got defeated. Weakened energy granted to him in SSJ form while he was weakened himself. Furthermore my final argument, 45% cell (he was 45% against MSSJ Goku at full, 50% against MSSJ Gohan) > MSSJ Goku! Movie 10 could even be considered a contradiction seeing as if gohan did indeed turn SSJ2 there, and a weakened Goku with granted energy defeated him, he wouldn't be able to take down an ssj2, all of that speculating that it wasn't an error like most people will say.

Bottomline, Cell should win at 45-50%. I'll say mid-high diff just to be nice though. Super Perfect Cell is rape.
Agree, Super Perfect Cell is pretty much >>> Broly. But V-jump stated officially Broly has PL of 1 and a half billion. Pretty much high number to me.

Why are you ignoring the fact that Gohan only has one hair lock in SS2, two in SS1, and he was in a form with one hair lock during Second Coming?
lol, what? I just gave you 10 examples of Gohan being SSJ1 but still having just one hair lock. I'm not ignoring the fact, but you're looking at one scan, and when I give you 10, you ignore them. So those aren't valid? Wtf man.

Fact? Ok..

Are you guys honestly arguing if gohan was SSJ2 in ****ing Dabura? LOL? Show me the electricity. VEGETA VS GOKU WAS 5 CHAPTERS LATER AND THEY HAD ELECTRICITY. There's no explanation for that. LMAO.
IKR, I gave him 10 raw scans and he just sticks to one scan. Wtf comprehension with this guy.

Autism

Banned
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
By skipping the form? LOL. Especially look at how long SSj2 took earlier on, while him going SSJ against broly took about as long as it did against broly. About the "gotenks skipping forms", no, he would have to obtain SSJ2. There was a split second while gotenks was turning SSJ3 where his hair extended a little bit and the electricity formed. Oh yeah what was that? SSJ2.