Murasame

Elite
Kin
12💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
that was ssj1 gohan he never showed electricity period..where as goku am vegeta showed it at some point.
This is why I don't like going into these discussions because then there are people like you.. no offense. You basically ignored my other points without countering as well. I hope you're trolling at this point because I have evidence while you have none supporting your claim. You're just like "no electricity so hes not ssj 2" pretty much.

kotoamatsukami

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The electricity isn't there because the movie didn't have a big enough budget to animate it, not because he wasn't SS2.
Lol wat stop it...just like on youtube it says ssj2 goku an vegeta vs ultimate super buu when in fact they were just ssj1 you can clearly tel the difference just go to when goku showed fat buu the transformations...sometimes they don't go all out even if the opponent is strong.

UchihaNagashi

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah because he didn't have electricity right? They've been inconsistent with that even in the anime... sometimes they didn't bother adding electricity to goku or vegeta in the buu saga when they went ssj2 when in those very scenes in the manga they had electricity but not in the anime if i remember correctly.

Well in my view point he did... how else do you explain Gohan stunning and slightly hurting broly and even breaking out of his hold? When his stronger younger teen counterpart shat himself with no else like goku, vegeta, or trunks even coming close to hurting broly until the obvious a**pull at the end.
Also here's a comparison.
Movie 10 Gohan:
You must be registered for see images

SSJ2 anime gohan

They look exactly the same minus the electricity.

Gohan was a sjj 1 though in the family kamehameha against broly.
bad quality but you can tell since he has 2 strands as opposed to having 1 when he's in ssj 2
The manga and the anime have portrayed the transformation with electric aura always. While the fights can be inconsistent, we still certainly know they are SSJ2 because they have shown to have to transform in that state. In DBZ Saiyans have never transformed SSJ levels higher or lower while fighting. They always need to stop and degrade/upgrade.

You're grasping straws. It would have been legit if Gohan first turned SSJ2 and then fought without electric aura. But dude, wtf, you're telling me that he transformed firstly without electric aura, and fought without that. That's opposite the portrayal.

We all know DBZ anime has it's inconsistencies. At least he didn't pull a kick that threw him across the city. He only broke out of the hold, while it's not hard to believe that Gohan > then Goku.

You can't really prove it's SSJ2. It's SSJ1 since he has no sparks.

Also note that there's not much difference in hair between SSJ1 and SSJ2 Gohan.

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
The manga and the anime have portrayed the transformation with electric aura always. While the fights can be inconsistent, we still certainly know they are SSJ2 because they have shown to have to transform in that state. In DBZ Saiyans have never transformed SSJ levels higher or lower while fighting. They always need to stop and degrade/upgrade.

You're grasping straws. It would have been legit if Gohan first turned SSJ2 and then fought without electric aura. But dude, wtf, you're telling me that he transformed firstly without electric aura, and fought without that. That's opposite the portrayal.

We all know DBZ anime has it's inconsistencies. At least he didn't pull a kick that threw him across the city. He only broke out of the hold, while it's not hard to believe that Gohan > then Goku.

You can't really prove it's SSJ2. It's SSJ1 since he has no sparks.

Also note that there's not much difference in hair between SSJ1 and SSJ2 Gohan.

[video=youtube;hpM4ngwrNX0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpM4ngwrNX0[/video]

Super Saiyan 3 also has electricity. Proof there that the anime doesn't always add the electric aura. If you wanna get a little closer to movies:

These alone causes your entire argument here to fall apart, unless you think the lack of electric aura means those ain't SS3.

Also,in the picture you posted, SS2 Gohan has one hair lock, while SS Gohan has 2. Gohan in Second Coming was present with one hair lock at one point, showing that he did enter SS2 in the movie. Ironic what was supposed to support you has proven you wrong.

Gohan used SS2 in Second Coming, end of.

Last edited:

Rekudakune

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Please stop posting forever.

OT: I looked it up. Super Saiyan boosts base by 50, Super Saiyan 2 boosts Super Saiyan by 2, and Super Saiyan 3 boosts the power of Super Saiyan 2 by 4. It's in the Daizenshuu, which is basically like the DBZ equivalent of the databook but more reliable.
actually your forgetting that goku super saiyan 1 powerlevel has greatly increased from before, when goku after fough frieza and came to earth his pl in ssj was 150million but then when he trained and went to hyperbolic time chamber his ssj power level increased to 3 billion, then ofcourse we have ssj3 goku after 7 years whos power level was 24 billion meaning his base for power level was around 120,000,000 which is as strong as final form frieza

ssj1 x50
ssj2 x100
ssj3 x200

UchihaNagashi

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
[video=youtube;hpM4ngwrNX0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpM4ngwrNX0[/video]

Super Saiyan 3 also has electricity. Proof there that the anime doesn't always add the electric aura. That alone causes your entire argument here to fall apart, unless you think the lack of aura means that ain't SS3.

Also,in the picture you posted, SS2 Gohan has one hair lock, while SS Gohan has 2. Gohan in Second Coming was present with one hair lock at one point, showing that he did enter SS2 in the movie. Ironic what was supposed to support you has proven you wrong.

Gohan used SS2 in Second Coming, end of.
Care to tell me when the hell has Goku ever turned SSJ3 w/o sparks? Because I'm having hard time remembering such thing happening.

Lol, admit that.

Suit yourself.

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Care to tell me when the hell has Goku ever turned SSJ3 w/o sparks? Because I'm having hard time remembering such thing happening.

Lol, admit that.

Suit yourself.
In the manga, always. However, my post contains two videos of SS3 Goku without the electric aura due to the fact that the budget didn't allow for it.

Rekudakune

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
''Broly's official power level as a Legendary Super Saiyan is around 1,400,000,000 according to a 2004 V-Jump.''

''According to Scouter Battle Taikan Kamehameha too, Cell's power level is 1,079,956,055 during the Super 17 Saga.''

Broly's is 'official', but Cells is debatable. But if we went by these PL, Broly would merk.

Also:

''Perfect Cell's power level is 900,000,000 according to the video game Dragon Ball Z: Scouter Battle Taikan Kamehameha.''
where the heck did you get that???
here is the real powerlevel sheet released by akira toriyama full in japanese original language BEAT THAT!!!!

UchihaNagashi

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
where the heck did you get that???
here is the real powerlevel sh
eet released by akira toriyama full in japanese original language BEAT THAT!!!!
lol, fake. ''japanese original language''. If you knew how to read it, you'd realize they've been taken from horses ass.

In the manga, always. However, my post contains two videos of SS3 Goku without the electric aura due to the fact that the budget didn't allow for it.
Videos fighting. I said transformation. When they transform like this.

Never.

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
lol, fake. ''japanese original language''. If you knew how to read it, you'd realize they've been taken from horses ass.

Videos fighting. I said transformation. When they transform like this.

Never.
Both videos show Goku transforming into Super Saiyan 3. Both videos lack the electrical aura.

7th Biggest OP Fan

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I find it funny that these two are really close yet one can blow up a Galaxy and the other a Solar System, and yet neither produced the feats to back up their claims.

DBZ logic at its finest.

Anyways, how many times did Gohan transform in the 2nd coming movie. Once Right? if he did another transformation while in SSJ from there wouldn't be this debate if he was SSJ2 or not. The question is, when have we ever seen someone go from base to SSJ2 or higher without going through the first SSJ transformation first. Never. Why would people in this movie make it so you could all of a sudden when none of the other times this has happened?

It kinda points to Gohan being only a SSJ fighting Broly. Bt then again that wouldn't make much sense because Gohan at a SSJ was struggling against Broly the first time. Why when he is now an adult would just a SSJ be able to beat Broly in the 2nd movie? I mean Gohan was weaker as an adult then when he was a teenager the first time fighting Broly. How could a weaker from beat Broly the 2nd time?

This is why I hate arguing for movie feats that don't follow the manga canon. It makes little to no sense.

Lana Del Taka

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Broly destroys Cell. Broly not even trying completely destroyed Goku, Gohan, Trunks and Piccolo. SSJ1 Goku and Gohan were giving Cell a hard time and Broly completely out classed them.

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
I find it funny that these two are really close yet one can blow up a Galaxy and the other a Solar System, and yet neither produced the feats to back up their claims.

DBZ logic at its finest.

Anyways, how many times did Gohan transform in the 2nd coming movie. Once Right? if he did another transformation while in SSJ from there wouldn't be this debate if he was SSJ2 or not. The question is, when have we ever seen someone go from base to SSJ2 or higher without going through the first SSJ transformation first. Never. Why would people in this movie make it so you could all of a sudden when none of the other times this has happened?

It kinda points to Gohan being only a SSJ fighting Broly. Bt then again that wouldn't make much sense because Gohan at a SSJ was struggling against Broly the first time. Why when he is now an adult would just a SSJ be able to beat Broly in the 2nd movie? I mean Gohan was weaker as an adult then when he was a teenager the first time fighting Broly. How could a weaker from beat Broly the 2nd time?

This is why I hate arguing for movie feats that don't follow the manga canon. It makes little to no sense.
Gohan didn't skip the initial SS transformation, he just went SS2 off-screen.

And Gotenks skipped SS2 and went straight to SS3, so it's possible that skipping forms is possible, as further shown by Vegeta skipping SS3 and going SS4{I only include the non-canon GT because we're looking at a movie and that's non-canon, so fair game.) So why is not possible to skip the initial SS transformation and go straight to SS2? You can skip SS2 and SS3, what makes SS1 so special?