Trait Points
0⚔️
ummm ok...

Kirigakure Moumoutaru No Jutsu) Condensing Hidden Mist Jutsu
Type: supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra Cost:20
Damage Points:40
Description:This is a mix between the hidden mist jutsu and the Water Prison. The user creates a kage bunshin and has him stay connected with the mist Since mist is still moisture the mist will accumulate around target and immediately Trap them by condensing and trapping them in a mist prison. it is possible to break out of this prison but will be damaged (25) when this does happen due to a paper bomb attached to the clone. The user does not need to be connected to the prison as the kage bunshin already is in contact with the mist. (Mist does not capture the user as the mist in this jutsu is controlled by the chakra of the user and his clone)(this Jutsu is not Water prison and cannot be used to drown the target).[/quote]

(Doku Kiri)-Poison Mist

* Type:Supplementary
* Range:Short-Mid
* Chakra Cost:20
* Damage Points:(-5 each turn for 3 turns)
* Description: This technique allows the user to expel poison gas from their body. This can serve as cover to escape, and as an offensive technique against her opponent.

this turns the mist poison your trapped and the longe ru stay the worse it gets...

finally i use

Raiton:Ikadazumi No Kiba)-Lightning Style:Lightning Bolt Fang

* Type:Attack
* Range:Short-Long
* Chakra cost:20
* Damage Points:40
* Descripton:Sends a charge intoo the sky that then call down a bolt of lightning from the sky to strike opponent.

Eron

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
ummm ok...

Kirigakure Moumoutaru No Jutsu) Condensing Hidden Mist Jutsu
Type: supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra Cost:20
Damage Points:40
Description:This is a mix between the hidden mist jutsu and the Water Prison. The user creates a kage bunshin and has him stay connected with the mist Since mist is still moisture the mist will accumulate around target and immediately Trap them by condensing and trapping them in a mist prison. it is possible to break out of this prison but will be damaged (25) when this does happen due to a paper bomb attached to the clone. The user does not need to be connected to the prison as the kage bunshin already is in contact with the mist. (Mist does not capture the user as the mist in this jutsu is controlled by the chakra of the user and his clone)(this Jutsu is not Water prison and cannot be used to drown the target).

(Doku Kiri)-Poison Mist

* Chakra Cost:20
* Damage Points:(-5 each turn for 3 turns)
* Description: This technique allows the user to expel poison gas from their body. This can serve as cover to escape, and as an offensive technique against her opponent.

this turns the mist poison your trapped and the longe ru stay the worse it gets...

finally i use

Raiton:Ikadazumi No Kiba)-Lightning Style:Lightning Bolt Fang

* Damage Points:40
* Descripton:Sends a charge intoo the sky that then call down a bolt of lightning from the sky to strike opponent.[/QUOTE]
When You use the mist a clone jump to me and summon Gabuanta and block your prison ;) then the other four use and I jump on his back

(Fuuton:Tatsuno Ooshigoto)-Wind Style Severing Pressure
Type:Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:30
Damage Points:60
Description:The user send wind into the sky which then comes down as a F-5 tornadoe with slicing wind.

Samurai0301986

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
nice attack :D

i use

use demon flash to escape and use

Fuuinjutsu:Edo Fumetsu-Sealing Technique:Ruin Seal Of The Niether World
dis: A coffin appears from the ground and hands form the death realm reach out and grag the opponent.(Note: target can not move if any of the arms touch him/her)They pull them in sealing them into the realm of the dead a ending the match(exceptions are time/space jutsu which can teleport the target out of the realm)

to trapp gambuta in netherworld...

finally i use

(Suiton:Suiryuuben)-Water Style:Water Dragon Whip

* Chakra cost:15
* Damage Points:30
* Descripton:A orb of water that can send many small water whips in every direction and is capable of attacking mutliply enemies.

this destroys your clones

Eron

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
nice attack :D

i use

use demon flash to escape and use

Fuuinjutsu:Edo Fumetsu-Sealing Technique:Ruin Seal Of The Niether World
dis: A coffin appears from the ground and hands form the death realm reach out and grag the opponent.(Note: target can not move if any of the arms touch him/her)They pull them in sealing them into the realm of the dead a ending the match(exceptions are time/space jutsu which can teleport the target out of the realm)

to trapp gambuta in netherworld...

finally i use

(Suiton:Suiryuuben)-Water Style:Water Dragon Whip

* Chakra cost:15
* Damage Points:30
* Descripton:A orb of water that can send many small water whips in every direction and is capable of attacking mutliply enemies.

this destroys your clones
First un summon gabuanta then use

(Fuuton:Tatsuno Ooshigoto)-Wind Style Severing Pressure
Type:Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:30
Damage Points:60
Description:The user send wind into the sky which then comes down as a F-5 tornadoe with slicing wind.

and put it in fire with Katon-Dai Endan

Samurai0301986

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
O_O nice attack lol i almost regret leaving wind :D

(Suiton:Gufuu Suika)-Water Style:Typhoon Water Vortex

* Type:Attack/Defence(can do both at the same time)
* Chakra cost:30
* Damage Points:60
* Descripton: Wind Style Rasengan and Water Style Desctruction Torrent combo that makes a tornado of water that can be used to attack or defend and can drown out wind and fire combos(no water source needed to use this jutsu).

to block your tornado then i use

(Suiton:Ja No Kuchi)-Water Style:Water Snakes Mouth

* Damage Points:N/A
* Descripton: creates water that first takes on the form of a snake that then floods the area with water that can then be used to do other water jutsu.

and then i jump in the water and use

(Suiton:Mugensame)-Water Style:Infinite Shark Frenzy

* Type:attack
* Chakra cost:40
* Damage Points:80
* Descripton: A highly advanced form of Eating 5 Shark Frenzy where the user creates on shark that attacks the opponent drgging them into the water.Then the user unleashes a storm of sharks to attack the opponent from all angles and directions.

Eron

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
O_O nice attack lol i almost regret leaving wind :D

* Descripton: Wind Style Rasengan and Water Style Desctruction Torrent combo that makes a tornado of water that can be used to attack or defend and can drown out wind and fire combos(no water source needed to use this jutsu).

* Descripton: creates water that first takes on the form of a snake that then floods the area with water that can then be used to do other water jutsu.

* Descripton: A highly advanced form of Eating 5 Shark Frenzy where the user creates on shark that attacks the opponent drgging them into the water.Then the user unleashes a storm of sharks to attack the opponent from all angles and directions.
and btw you cant block a combo with suck one element so you have taken some damage
(Fuuton: Ryuushi Bunsan)- Wind Style: Particle Dispersion

Type: Supplementary
Chakra Cost: 40
Description: The user draws wind element chakra and concentrates it in every part of his body. He can then mix his particles with the wind, allowing him to disappear and then reappear somewhere else, dodging the opponent?s attack.

Try to use
(Katon:Houin Rasengan)-Fire Style:Fire Rasengan
? Type:Attack
? Range:Short
? Chakra cost:40
? Damage Points:80
? Descripton: Rasengan mixed with sake to make it burn that causes serious damage.
and if you dodge it I use

* Descripton: A highly advanced form of Eating 5 Shark Frenzy where the user creates on shark that attacks the opponent drgging them into the water.Then the user unleashes a storm of sharks to attack the opponent from all angles and directions.[/QUOTE]
and btw you cant block a combo with suck one element so you have taken some damage
(Fuuton: Ryuushi Bunsan)- Wind Style: Particle Dispersion

Type: Supplementary
Chakra Cost: 40
Description: The user draws wind element chakra and concentrates it in every part of his body. He can then mix his particles with the wind, allowing him to disappear and then reappear somewhere else, dodging the opponent?s attack. again :D

Samurai0301986

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
u confuse me in your reply... first the technique is a technique made to counteract wind fire combos so it can block just not over power but after thats i dont understand what u did