0⚔️
Previous Training Thread :

Last Justu taught:
(Doton: Gansetsukon) - Earth Release: Rock Section Cane
Type: Supplementary/Offense
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 10
Damage Points: 20
Description: This technique allows the user to take a small chunk of rock and turn it into the shape of a staff. The user can then use it as a melee weapon or throw it with pinpoint accuracy at their opponent. A variation of this technique allows the user to create several staffs and launch them at the target, but with less accuracy.

*waits for a old friend to appear*

Selendrile

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Previous Training Thread :

Last Justu taught:
Description: This technique allows the user to take a small chunk of rock and turn it into the shape of a staff. The user can then use it as a melee weapon or throw it with pinpoint accuracy at their opponent. A variation of this technique allows the user to create several staffs and launch them at the target, but with less accuracy.

*waits for a old friend to appear*
Alright, before we begin..

When I give you a technique to perform, you will..

1. Describe in detail the process of performing each technique. It should be a minimum of 4 sentences long.
2. List Advantages.
3. List Disadvantages.

Any questions or concerns?

~Captain Bravo~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

*I started focusing,concentrating on my chakra.In sufficient amount,Now I convert this chakra to earth natured matching to earth's characherstics using state manipulation.I see a small rock lying nearby ,I take it up in hands and turns it into the shape of a staff.And throws it towards your clone with pinpoint accuracy at your clone.*

Advantage:first Pinpoint acuracy ,secondly if internal organs are hitted by staff opponent can be killed ,also can be used with a wind tech to increase its speed

Disadvantage:easily can be countered by low lightning techs

Image:
You must be registered for see images

Selendrile

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

*I started focusing,concentrating on my chakra.In sufficient amount,Now I convert this chakra to earth natured matching to earth's characherstics using state manipulation.I see a small rock lying nearby ,I take it up in hands and turns it into the shape of a staff.And throws it towards your clone with pinpoint accuracy at your clone.*

Advantage:first Pinpoint acuracy ,secondly if internal organs are hitted by staff opponent can be killed ,also can be used with a wind tech to increase its speed

Disadvantage:easily can be countered by low lightning techs

Image:
Good, seems you have the template down. ^_^

(Doton: Ganban Kyu) - Earth Release: Bedrock Coffin
Type: Offense
Range: Mid/Long
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: 30
Description: After performing the Rat hand seal, the user to control multiple sections of rock and move them around their opponent. The user then forms two gigantic sections that crush the opponent.

Perform the Rat hand seal, and then raise multiple sections of rock around my clone. As you are raising them, combine them into two large sections, which crush my clone inbetween them.

-Creates clone-

~Captain Bravo~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*Ok again Start concentrating on my chakra flowing throught out my body.I start gathering this chakra till I reach a sufficient amount of chakra to perform this jutsu.As Its all done ,I convert this all chakra to Earth natured and next moment I create a rat handseal then I start releasing this chakra around your clone and channel it into the ground now .Now using shape manipulation when my eath chakra mixes with ground.I raise multiple sections of rock around your clone,this rocks join and form two gigantic sections of rock which crushes your weak clone xd*

Advantage:long range,Can be used as a distraction
Disadvantage :easily countered with low lightning tech,Handseal before a sharingan will give him oppourtunity to predict and counter these jutsu easily,And it need handseals

Selendrile

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*Ok again Start concentrating on my chakra flowing throught out my body.I start gathering this chakra till I reach a sufficient amount of chakra to perform this jutsu.As Its all done ,I convert this all chakra to Earth natured and next moment I create a rat handseal then I start releasing this chakra around your clone and channel it into the ground now .Now using shape manipulation when my eath chakra mixes with ground.I raise multiple sections of rock around your clone,this rocks join and form two gigantic sections of rock which crushes your weak clone xd*

Advantage:long range,Can be used as a distraction
Disadvantage :easily countered with low lightning tech,Handseal before a sharingan will give him oppourtunity to predict and counter these jutsu easily,And it need handseals
Good.

Next..

(Doton: Moguragakure no Jutsu) – Earth Release: Hiding like a mole technique
Type: Supplementary
Range: Long
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user changes earth into fine sand by channeling chakra into it, allowing the user to dig through it like a mole. While underground one can sense what is happening on the surface and use the information to launch a surprise attack on the enemy. Once can also hide deep in the ground, escaping to a depth where the enemy cant reach. It also appears that after digging, the ground can be returned to its original state, leaving no trace of where the user entered the earth.

Channel your earth chakra into the ground, changing the consistency of the earth under you into a fine sand. After you do this, disappear underground. Attack my clone with a surprise from behind, by throwing two explosively tagged kunai at his back.

-Creates clone-

~Captain Bravo~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good.

Next..

(Doton: Moguragakure no Jutsu) – Earth Release: Hiding like a mole technique
Range: Long
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user changes earth into fine sand by channeling chakra into it, allowing the user to dig through it like a mole. While underground one can sense what is happening on the surface and use the information to launch a surprise attack on the enemy. Once can also hide deep in the ground, escaping to a depth where the enemy cant reach. It also appears that after digging, the ground can be returned to its original state, leaving no trace of where the user entered the earth.

One of the Best technique :)
*Starts building up sufficient amount of chakra.I can feel chakra flowing throughout my body .I collect this chakra from every points and when I reach to zenith.I use state manipulation and change this chakra to earth-natured.At once,Now as I am done with that .I release this chakra into groung where I have been standing .Basically ,as this earth chakra mixes with ground on which I am standing.I channel my chakra and quickly change its consistency from hard soil to fine particles of sand.which causes a quicksand situation for me and I disappear underground .The ground again regain its consistency ,changes to hard ground.Now I travel underground and appear behind your clone.Immediately I take out two explosive tagged kunai and throw it towards your clone.Ultimately suprising your clone before they puff away*
Advantage:Even KG users cant find If user mentions he has gone deep underground.
Disadvantage: I am not confident enough to say but byakugan and sharingan can track user when he haven’t mention gone deep underground .

Channel your earth chakra into the ground, changing the consistency of the earth under you into a fine sand. After you do this, disappear underground. Attack my clone with a surprise from behind, by throwing two explosively tagged kunai at his back.

-Creates clone-

*Starts building up sufficient amount of chakra.I can feel chakra flowing throughout my body .I collect this chakra from every points and when I reach to zenith.I use state manipulation and change this chakra to earth-natured.At once,Now as I am done with that .I release this chakra into groung where I have been standing .Basically ,as this earth chakra mixes with ground on which I am standing.I channel my chakra and quickly change its consistency from hard soil to fine particles of sand.which causes a quicksand situation for me and I disappear underground .The ground again regain its consistency ,changes to hard ground.Now I travel underground and appear behind your clone.Immediately I take out two explosive tagged kunai and throw it towards your clone.Ultimately suprising your clone before they puff away*

Advantage:Even KG users cant find If user mentions he has gone deep underground.
Disadvantage: I am not confident enough to say but byakugan and sharingan can track user when he haven’t mention gone deep underground .​

Selendrile

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Disadvantage: I am not confident enough to say but byakugan and sharingan can track user when he haven’t mention gone deep underground .​
Im pretty sure the Byakugan and an advanced Sharingan will be able to see you.

Now..

(Doton: Shinju Zanshu no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Double Suicide Decapitation Technique
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user, emerging from the ground below the target area, pulls down the opponent so that only their head is above ground. Unable to move, the opponent can easily be decapitated or tortured.

Use the technique you just learned to go underground. Then come up right under my clone, pulling him into deep into the ground. All that should be left showing is his head.

-Creates clone-

~Captain Bravo~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Im pretty sure the Byakugan and an advanced Sharingan will be able to see you.

Now..

(Doton: Shinju Zanshu no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Double Suicide Decapitation Technique
Description: The user, emerging from the ground below the target area, pulls down the opponent so that only their head is above ground. Unable to move, the opponent can easily be decapitated or tortured.

Use the technique you just learned to go underground. Then come up right under my clone, pulling him into deep into the ground. All that should be left showing is his head.

-Creates clone-
Boring kamashiro already taught me this!
*I started focusing,concentratingon my chakra.In sufficient amount,Now i convert this chakra to earth natured, matching to earth's characherstics using state manipulation,gather this earth chakra throughout my body,compressing the earth chakra inside my body and turning all of my internal organs , bones , everything into earth making myself mixup with earth and i travel through ground and emerge from ground below the area ,where clone is standing, and starts pulling down the cloneso that only head is above ground.*
@advantage:Easily can captured opponent if used by a shadow clone,and capture him:)
@Disadvantage : opponent can use a law rank tech to cancel this:(

Selendrile

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Boring kamashiro already taught me this!
*I started focusing,concentratingon my chakra.In sufficient amount,Now i convert this chakra to earth natured, matching to earth's characherstics using state manipulation,gather this earth chakra throughout my body,compressing the earth chakra inside my body and turning all of my internal organs , bones , everything into earth making myself mixup with earth and i travel through ground and emerge from ground below the area ,where clone is standing, and starts pulling down the cloneso that only head is above ground.*
@advantage:Easily can captured opponent if used by a shadow clone,and capture him:)
@Disadvantage : opponent can use a law rank tech to cancel this:(
If they use Nagashi, you're done for. xd

Now..

(Doton: Ganchūsō) - Earth Release: Stone Spikes
Type: Attack
Range: Short-Mid
Description: This technique lets the user create a few rock pillars that will protrude from the ground to skew the target. The rock pillars will even pass through obstacles to reach their target

Focus your earth chakra into the ground, and raise rock spikes from the ground under my clone, to skewer him.

-Creates clone-

~Captain Bravo~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If they use Nagashi, you're done for. xd

Now..

(Doton: Ganchūsō) - Earth Release: Stone Spikes
Type: Attack
Description: This technique lets the user create a few rock pillars that will protrude from the ground to skew the target. The rock pillars will even pass through obstacles to reach their target

Focus your earth chakra into the ground, and raise rock spikes from the ground under my clone, to skewer him.

-Creates clone-
*Ah! Pain in my neck! I start off building enough chakra throughout my body ,Collecting chakra from all my chakra points into one place.As I build sufficient amount of it.If than quickly converting all of it into earth natured releasing this chakra from my legs to the ground and mixing all this chakra under your clones position focusing my chakra and using shape manipulation.I raise rock spikes from ground killing your done*​
Advantage : Its quick one don’t require handseals. This technique is basically use to distract and surprise opportunity to lead him in trap.But it can be miscellonously utilized it summon(xd well >.> If you know)Then creating a spike will be destroying there plan in a simple trick.
Disadvantage : Well opponent can hear sound of transforming earth spike under him and dodge with no problem .even opponent also uses lightning armour to escape these jutsu simply.

Selendrile

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*Ah! Pain in my neck! I start off building enough chakra throughout my body ,Collecting chakra from all my chakra points into one place.As I build sufficient amount of it.If than quickly converting all of it into earth natured releasing this chakra from my legs to the ground and mixing all this chakra under your clones position focusing my chakra and using shape manipulation.I raise rock spikes from ground killing your done*​
Advantage : Its quick one don’t require handseals. This technique is basically use to distract and surprise opportunity to lead him in trap.But it can be miscellonously utilized it summon(xd well >.> If you know)Then creating a spike will be destroying there plan in a simple trick.
Disadvantage : Well opponent can hear sound of transforming earth spike under him and dodge with no problem .even opponent also uses lightning armour to escape these jutsu simply.
Bravo, please try and clear this up. It actually takes a conscious effort to try and decipher what you wrote.

~Captain Bravo~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*Ah! Pain in my neck! I start off building enough chakra throughout my body ,
Collecting chakra from all my chakra points into one place.
As I build sufficient amount of it.If than quickly converting
all of it into earth natured releasing this chakra from my
legs to the ground and mixing all this chakra under your clones position
focusing my chakra and using shape manipulation.
I raise rock spikes from ground killing your done*

Advantage : Its quick one don’t require handseals. This technique is basically use to distract and surprise opportunity to lead him in trap.But it can be miscellonously utilized it summon( well >.> If you know)Then creating a spike will be destroying there plan in a simple trick.
Disadvantage : Well opponent can hear sound of transforming earth spike under him and dodge with no problem .even opponent also uses lightning armour to escape these jutsu simply.​

Selendrile

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*Ah! Pain in my neck! I start off building enough chakra throughout my body ,
Collecting chakra from all my chakra points into one place.
As I build sufficient amount of it.If than quickly converting
all of it into earth natured releasing this chakra from my
legs to the ground and mixing all this chakra under your clones position
focusing my chakra and using shape manipulation.
I raise rock spikes from ground killing your done*

Advantage : Its quick one don’t require handseals. This technique is basically use to distract and surprise opportunity to lead him in trap.But it can be miscellonously utilized it summon( well >.> If you know)Then creating a spike will be destroying there plan in a simple trick.
Disadvantage : Well opponent can hear sound of transforming earth spike under him and dodge with no problem .even opponent also uses lightning armour to escape these jutsu simply.​
Next..

(Doton: Yochi no Douyou) - Earth Release: World Shaking
Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Mid
Damage points: 30
Description: The user will concentrate and release their chakra into the ground to create a small tremer that can result in harming the enemy target.

Send your earth chakra into the ground under my clone. With your chakra, vibrate and shake the ground under him to make him fall to the ground because of the sudden shaking. This is a good combination attack, so finish him off as he falls to the ground.

-Creates clone-

~Captain Bravo~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*Firstly I build up sufficient chakra for this jutsu then directly release chakre from body to the ground where your clone is standing
I spread chakra all around in few meters of radius creating your clone position as center and make my chakra gets infused with earth
Now I create a Little earthquake thingy and start making chakra infused crust to shake fastly.This all result as a suprise for you clone and makes him unstable,fall in ground.I take a kunai and shoot him down*

Advantage :
Well its nice as distraction basically either making opponents jump in mid air or make him use lightning technique to nullify it which also give us opening to attack

Disadvantage : Hmph..It isnt able to kill opponent just give him a minor injuries.Opponent can track this justsu as earth will make sound before it start vibrating​
[/QUOTE]

Selendrile

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*Firstly I build up sufficient chakra for this jutsu then directly release chakre from body to the ground where your clone is standing
I spread chakra all around in few meters of radius creating your clone position as center and make my chakra gets infused with earth
Now I create a Little earthquake thingy and start making chakra infused crust to shake fastly.This all result as a suprise for you clone and makes him unstable,fall in ground.I take a kunai and shoot him down*

Advantage :
Well its nice as distraction basically either making opponents jump in mid air or make him use lightning technique to nullify it which also give us opening to attack

Disadvantage : Hmph..It isnt able to kill opponent just give him a minor injuries.Opponent can track this justsu as earth will make sound before it start vibrating​
Moving on..

(Doton: Dorosandan) – Earth Release: Mudshot
Damage points: 10
Description: The user spits a thick globule of mud at the target. If aimed correctly, it can blind the target's vision and choke them. It can also be used to create a sticky patch on the ground.

Focus earth chakra into your mouth, changing the consistency of the earth to a thick paste, like mud. Then spit this globule of mud at my clone's face, blinding him, or at his feet, restricting his movement.

-Creates clone-

~Captain Bravo~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Moving on..

(Doton: Dorosandan) – Earth Release: Mudshot
Damage points: 10
Description: The user spits a thick globule of mud at the target. If aimed correctly, it can blind the target's vision and choke them. It can also be used to create a sticky patch on the ground.

Focus earth chakra into your mouth, changing the consistency of the earth to a thick paste, like mud. Then spit this globule of mud at my clone's face, blinding him, or at his feet, restricting his movement.

-Creates clone-

okkey Pretty late call I was busy actually
I build up sufficient amount of chakra and then convert them quickly to earth natured and Focus this earth chakra into my mouth, Now changing it consistency using shape manipulation turnin it into a semi-solid paste. Now forcing all this mud out of my mouth.focusing and targeting on around clones legs.Now spitting a globule of mud on clone's feet, restricting his movement.Almost
Done :ghehe:

Advantage:

It can be used in versatile way specially trapping thing and stopping opponent
Disadvantage:
It can only be used when targeted opponent isnt moving.Low rank lightning can cancel it easily too.​

Last edited:

Selendrile

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
okkey Pretty late call I was busy actually
I build up sufficient amount of chakra and then convert them quickly to earth natured and Focus this earth chakra into my mouth, Now changing it consistency using shape manipulation turnin it into a semi-solid paste. Now forcing all this mud out of my mouth.focusing and targeting on around clones legs.Now spitting a globule of mud on clone's feet, restricting his movement.Almost
Done :ghehe:

Advantage:

It can be used in versatile way specially trapping thing and stopping opponent
Disadvantage:
It can only be used when targeted opponent isnt moving.Low rank lightning can cancel it easily too.​
Next..

(Doton: Iwa Yado Kuzushi) - Earth Release: Stone Lodging Destruction
Descripton: This technique allows the ninja to control nearby stone and rock. This can be especially useful if in a cave or a stone lodging. The technique can loosen the rocks and cause them to come raining down on whomever is trapped inside.

-Walks you to a cave-

Channel your chakra into the roof of the cave, loosening the vital ceiling rocks maintaining the cave's balance. Then continue to shake these vital rocks until the ceiling begins to collapse on my clone, killing him.

-Creates clone-