~Captain Bravo~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well first tell me all you know about earth.
:sy:
Earth is one of the five basic nature transformations that alows the user to manipulate earth for offensive and defensive purposes.It can be used so the user can manipulate the shape,density making it harder or lighter,composition making it hard as steel or soft as clay.It can allow the user to travel underground or hide inside rocks.The earth can be manipulated in the form of rock,mud,dirt.The user can create his own earth with chakra usualy by preforming the snake hand seal or slaming his hand to the ground.

Kamishiro

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
:sy:
Earth is one of the five basic nature transformations that alows the user to manipulate earth for offensive and defensive purposes.It can be used so the user can manipulate the shape,density making it harder or lighter,composition making it hard as steel or soft as clay.It can allow the user to travel underground or hide inside rocks.The earth can be manipulated in the form of rock,mud,dirt.The user can create his own earth with chakra usualy by preforming the snake hand seal or slaming his hand to the ground.
Okies O^O

Now there are two different training styles :
One i will post 3 techniques a time and you will post all info about them , description advantage disadvantage and pictures [ but you i will be hard on that one i will expect very good and creatively description.]

Two i will post 1 technique a time and i will give you the description and picture but you will give a picture and a description explains who will you use that technique on my clone that i will make

Which one is better for you :shrug:

Kamishiro

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
the first one,i mean hard one :D
Yosh !!

(Doton No Jutsu) - Earth Release Technique

Type: Attack/Defence
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 10
Damage Points: 20
Descripton: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth
*Creates a clone.*

(Doton: Shinju Zanshu no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Double Suicide Decapitation Technique

Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 10
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user, emerging from the ground below the target area, pulls down the opponent so that only their head is above ground. Unable to move, the opponent can easily be decapitated or tortured.
*Creates a clone.*

(Doton: Gansetsukon) - Earth Release: Rock Section Cane

Type: Supplementary/Offense
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 10
Damage Points: 20
Description: This technique allows the user to take a small chunk of rock and turn it into the shape of a staff. The user can then use it as a melee weapon or throw it with pinpoint accuracy at their opponent. A variation of this technique allows the user to create several staffs and launch them at the target, but with less accuracy.
*Creates a clone.*​

~Captain Bravo~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*Alright,I started focusing,concentrating on my chakra.In sufficient ,Now i convert this chakra to earth natured matching to earth's characherstics using state manipulation .For creating a small objects for now am taking a example of kunai(a small tool).i would release my chakra and send it to my right hand,using shape manipulation i think about kunai its shapness whereas earth's state as soft,hard etc..as its takes shape of kunai .i quickly take a jump and release this kunai in a trajectory that it hits your clone*

(Doton: Shinju Zanshu no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Double Suicide Decapitation Technique
*I started focusing,concentrating on my chakra.In sufficient amount,Now i convert this chakra to earth natured, matching to earth's characherstics using state manipulation,gather this earth chakra throughout my body ,compressing the earth chakra inside my body and turning all of my internal organs , bones , everything into earth making myself mixup with earth and i travel through ground and emerge from ground below the area ,where clone is standing, and starts pulling down the clone so that only head is above ground.*

*I started focusing,concentrating on my chakra.In sufficient amount,Now i convert this chakra to earth natured matching to earth's characherstics using state manipulation.i see a small rock lying nearby ,i take it up in hands and turns it into the shape of a staff.And throws it towards your clone with pinpoint accuracy at your clone.*

Kamishiro

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*Alright,I started focusing,concentrating on my chakra.In sufficient ,Now i convert this chakra to earth natured matching to earth's characherstics using state manipulation .For creating a small objects for now am taking a example of kunai(a small tool).i would release my chakra and send it to my right hand,using shape manipulation i think about kunai its shapness whereas earth's state as soft,hard etc..as its takes shape of kunai .i quickly take a jump and release this kunai in a trajectory that it hits your clone*

*I started focusing,concentrating on my chakra.In sufficient amount,Now i convert this chakra to earth natured, matching to earth's characherstics using state manipulation,gather this earth chakra throughout my body ,compressing the earth chakra inside my body and turning all of my internal organs , bones , everything into earth making myself mixup with earth and i travel through ground and emerge from ground below the area ,where clone is standing, and starts pulling down the clone so that only head is above ground.*

*I started focusing,concentrating on my chakra.In sufficient amount,Now i convert this chakra to earth natured matching to earth's characherstics using state manipulation.i see a small rock lying nearby ,i take it up in hands and turns it into the shape of a staff.And throws it towards your clone with pinpoint accuracy at your clone.*
Where are the pictures,advantage and disadvantage ?

~Captain Bravo~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
sorry :sy: in hurry i forgot

You must be registered for see images
@advantage:basically Distracing opponents attention,for another sneak attack :)
@disadvantage :easily countered with a low rank lightning tech:(

@advantage:Easily can captured opponent if used by a shadow clone,and capture him:)
@Disadvantage : opponent can use a law rank tech to cancel this :(

@advantage:first Pinpoint acuracy ,secondly if internal organs are hitted by staff opponent can be killed ,also can be used with a wind tech to increase its speed:)
@Disadvantage:easily can be countered by low lightning techs:(