Legendary
Kin
35💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
3⚔️
  • Rei's Rules & Regulations.
  • Custom jutsus, weapons and summonings allowed.
  • Custom elements not allowed since I don't have any.
  • Stealing and killing not allowed since I haven't rp'ed in a long time, so better be safe.
  • Mid-range.
  • Spamming or any posting by third parties not allowed, except if invited to give your opinion by JU or myself.
  • Terrain is somewhere near the fight between BH and YY, link .
You must be registered for see images

~VM me if you wanna change any of the rules~

You must be registered for see images

Natsu (bio in sig): Come at me bro!

BluePhenix

Legendary
Kin
35💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
3⚔️
I'm a bit lazy today, so I'll just copy-paste my first move from our rain test :p

I begin by summoning Ekitei in camouflaged mode. Immediately after, I perform a Typhoon Water Vortex targeting you and lastly, I create a small wave that drives me away to long range.

Jutsu Used:
(Kuchiyose No Jutsu: Ekitei) – Summoning Technique: Ekitei
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 40
Damage Points: N/A
Description: Ekitei is a Bengal monitor who specializes in spying techniques such as camouflaging. He is normally the size of a regular adult Bengal monitor but will usually transform into the size of a lizard in order to hang/fuse to someone’s back and follow him (like a parasiting technique), his weight being so light that this person won’t know or suspect anything. While he does so, he will camouflage himself and be completely unseen from regular eyes. When Ekitei is summoned in battle, it will appear as a fail as he will already be in camouflaged mode (i.e. he will be the size of a lizard and hanging/fused to the summoner’s back, as well as camouflaged to deceive regular eyes). There, he will keep check of any disturbance in the summoner’s chakra flow and release him immediately from any genjutsu, as well as watch for any attacks coming from the summoner's back, alerting him of such dangers in a timely manner. Thus, while Ekitei is active, it is very hard to catch the summoner off-guard through the use of genjutsu and/or sneak attacks from his back.
Note: Can only be summoned by those who have signed the Bengal Monitor contract.
Note: The summoner of Ekitei must be Sannin rank or above.
Note: Camouflaging will not deceive a Byakugan user. For sharingan users, they will only be able to notice Ekitei if the person he hangs to shows his back to them.
Note: Camouflaging will not deceive sensory techniques that makes use of physical conditions other than visual ones, such as Chakra Sensing Rain which makes physical contact, or the Inuzuka's smelling senses.
Note: Can only release the summoner from A-rank genjutsu and below.
Note: Being on the back of the summoner, Ekitei is unaffected by regular genjutsus as long as his presence is undetected, and he is unaffected by visual genjutsus since he doesn't make eye contact with the opponent.

(Suiton: Gufuu Suika) - Water Style: Typhoon Water Vortex
Type: Attack/Defence
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Description:The user will create a ‘Wind Style: Rasengan’ in one hand, and ‘Water Style: Destruction Torrent’ in the other. By combining them, he will create a tornado of water that can be used to attack or defend. This jutsu can also be used to drown out wind and fire combos
Note: No water source required.

(Suiton No Jutsu) - Water technique
Type: Supplementary/Attack/Defence
Range: Short-Mid
Damage Points: 20
Description: Creates small waves of water, small blasts, and small shields of water.

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This made my night xd so Ill guess Ill do the same xd

As I see your typhoon water vortex I use hurricane fist to blast me towards the left avoiding your attack. As soon as I do that I bite my thumb and summon White the Bat abd I get onto his back and take to the air. As soon as Im in the air I make 1 hand sign and create a water dragon using the ocean and send it directly at you.(My bio can use suiton with 1 hand signs)

(Fūton: Senpūken) - Wind Style: Hurricane Fist
Type:Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:20
Damage Points:40
Description: The user delievers a punch that releases a giant, adaptable whirlwind.

(Kuchiyose: Batto: Howaito)- Summoning: Bat: White
Type: Supp
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: n/a
Description: White is a white bat that is slightly bigger then Gamakichi in Shippuden, with razor sharp reflexes. White is able to use Suiton Jutsus up to A rank and the user can do the hand signs for White. White is strong enough to let the summoner ride on his back in the air.
- Must have signed the Bats contract.
- Stays on the field for 3 turns.
- Can only be summoned twice per battle.
- Any Water jutsu White uses count for the summoners 3 jutsus

(Suiton: Suiryuudan no Jutsu) - Water Style: Water Dragon Bullet Technique
Type: Offense
Range: Short/Long
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: After performing a long series of hand seals Ox → Monkey → Hare → Rat → Boar → Bird → Ox → Horse → Bird → Rat → Tiger → Dog → Tiger → Snake → Ox → Ram → Snake → Boar → Ram → Rat → Yang Water → Monkey → Bird → Dragon → Bird → Ox → Horse → Ram → Tiger → Snake → Rat → Monkey → Hare → Boar → Dragon → Ram → Rat → Ox → Monkey → Bird → Yang Water → Rat → Boar → Bird the user then shapes a large amount of water into a giant, powerful dragon, which hits the opponent with formidable might, dealing physical damage. The ideal place to use it is near a body of water, but if the user's skill allows it, it is possible to use it even in a place where there is none. The amount of water used will be in proportion with the user's skill. Tobirama was able to use this technique with a single hand seal showing testiment to his skill in water ninjutsu.
Note: Requires a water source to use.

BluePhenix

Legendary
Kin
35💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
3⚔️
This made my night xd so Ill guess Ill do the same xd

As I see your typhoon water vortex I use hurricane fist to blast me towards the left avoiding your attack. As soon as I do that I bite my thumb and summon White the Bat abd I get onto his back and take to the air. As soon as Im in the air I make 1 hand sign and create a water dragon using the ocean and send it directly at you.(My bio can use suiton with 1 hand signs)

(Fūton: Senpūken) - Wind Style: Hurricane Fist
Type:Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:20
Damage Points:40
Description: The user delievers a punch that releases a giant, adaptable whirlwind.

(Kuchiyose: Batto: Howaito)- Summoning: Bat: White
Type: Supp
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: n/a
Description: White is a white bat that is slightly bigger then Gamakichi in Shippuden, with razor sharp reflexes. White is able to use Suiton Jutsus up to A rank and the user can do the hand signs for White. White is strong enough to let the summoner ride on his back in the air.
- Must have signed the Bats contract.
- Stays on the field for 3 turns.
- Can only be summoned twice per battle.
- Any Water jutsu White uses count for the summoners 3 jutsus

(Suiton: Suiryuudan no Jutsu) - Water Style: Water Dragon Bullet Technique
Type: Offense
Range: Short/Long
Damage Points: 40
Description: After performing a long series of hand seals Ox → Monkey → Hare → Rat → Boar → Bird → Ox → Horse → Bird → Rat → Tiger → Dog → Tiger → Snake → Ox → Ram → Snake → Boar → Ram → Rat → Yang Water → Monkey → Bird → Dragon → Bird → Ox → Horse → Ram → Tiger → Snake → Rat → Monkey → Hare → Boar → Dragon → Ram → Rat → Ox → Monkey → Bird → Yang Water → Rat → Boar → Bird the user then shapes a large amount of water into a giant, powerful dragon, which hits the opponent with formidable might, dealing physical damage. The ideal place to use it is near a body of water, but if the user's skill allows it, it is possible to use it even in a place where there is none. The amount of water used will be in proportion with the user's skill. Tobirama was able to use this technique with a single hand seal showing testiment to his skill in water ninjutsu.
Note: Requires a water source to use.
Seeing you dodge my Typhoon Water Vortex as my wave rides me backward to long-range, I create four shadow clones while you get on White. The clones (North, South, East and West) appear around me on my wave, occupying the positions relevant to their names, and getting carried to long-range also.

As you perform your Water Dragon (from the nearby water source, I presume), North quickly creates three gigantic pillars, one that smashes through your water dragon, and the other two emerging on your immediate east and west, being large enough to occupy the immediate north-eastern, south-eastern, north-western and south-western space around you, and having their extremities joining to block your northern space also. This gives you very little time and space to maneuver around and escape through your south, unless you decide to smash through the pillars.

Finally, South performs the required hand seals to create chakra sensing rain.

Jutsu Used:
(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

(Doton: Kujo Joushou Iwa Chuuseki) - Earth Release: Destructive Rising Rock Pillars
Type: Offensive
Range: Long
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: 60
Description: This jutsu causes gigantic pillars of rock to forcefully emerge from the ground. This is a even greater scaled Earth Release: Rising Spikes and is large enough to impale a summoning technique.

(Suiton: Ukojizai no Jutsu) - Water Style: Rain Tiger at Will Technique
Range: Short-Long
Chakra cost: 15
Description: A perception ninjutsu, allowing one to freely manipulate rain infused with the user's own chakra. The rain falls from rain clouds, formed with the users own chakra. During this technique, the falling raindrops are closely linked to the users senses. When the rain is obstructed by a chakra belonging to someone the existence of the target can be detected. The rain will keep on falling until the user uses the seal to cancel it.