Boxing Bout: Minato (Hokage) vs Obito (Tobi)

AlphaMaleLion

Veteran
Kin
191💸
Kumi
2,530💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So without warping and teleportation? Which version Obito is this? With rinnegan? If so he stomps. If he is adult he stomps. 15 year old 1 eye shari gan obito was almost even with minato.
Post automatically merged:

Boxing Bout Rules:
Killing is not allowed
Points scored for hits landed against enemy
Hits scored based on quality
Fight lasts 1 hour

Stipulations:
No summons allowed
Full knowledge

Notes:
Warping and teleporting are not hits, as they do no damage alone.
Obito chain style or gunbai give him the edge

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So without warping and teleportation? Which version Obito is this? With rinnegan? If so he stomps. If he is adult he stomps. 15 year old 1 eye shari gan obito was almost even with minato.

They're allowed. I was just noting that they technically do no damage so they do not earn points directly.

Version is Tobi, partner of Deidara.

AlphaMaleLion

Veteran
Kin
191💸
Kumi
2,530💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They're allowed. I was just noting that they technically do no damage so they do not earn points directly.

Version is Tobi, partner of Deidara.
Tobi ??? He is not serious at all he gonna lose if he is in his troll mode without sharingan. Lose very fast .

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
807💸
Kumi
400💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Their technical max speeds? No. The nature of tiredness means some parts of your body/mind won't be applicable to movement, so you can't reach your literal 100%, but you'll only be down to 95% at worst.

So you'll practically be at full speed, just for a shorter amount of time, since you'll likely drop dead as soon as tiredness (physical damage to muscles etc) reaches vital parts.

Of course, in this series, will power beats physical limits, as we saw with Kimimaro and Jiraiya.
I see. So, do you see of it as a legitimate speed feature which could be accoladed to Kakashi?

Last edited:

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I see. So, do you see of it as a legitimate speed feature which could be accoladed to Kakashi?
What? Will power?

Or matching MS Sasuke in movement?

In terms of their short skirmish, I give Kakashi full credit. Perhaps Sasuke could have gotten an advantage had the skirmish lasted longer, but Kakashi also managing to beat Itachi (who scales to Kurenai or slightly higher) in clone fronts also affirms his movement speed at V1 level, for me.

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
807💸
Kumi
400💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What? Will power?

Or matching MS Sasuke in movement?

In terms of their short skirmish, I give Kakashi full credit. Perhaps Sasuke could have gotten an advantage had the skirmish lasted longer, but Kakashi also managing to beat Itachi (who scales to Kurenai or slightly higher) in clone fronts also affirms his movement speed at V1 level, for me.
The thing is, it's implied that Sasuke's isn't moving at full speed, and he wasn't expecting Kakashi to intercept him. Hence, scaling off of that speed feature is faulty and flawed. Also, Itachi wasn't legitimately trying to outspeed Kakashi in that exchange, he was ballooning a facade, as he was surreptitiously affiliated with the leaf.

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The thing is, it's implied that Sasuke's isn't moving at full speed, and he wasn't expecting Kakashi to intercept him. Hence, scaling off of that speed feature is faulty and flawed. Also, Itachi wasn't legitimately trying to outspeed Kakashi in that exchange, he was ballooning a facade, as he was surreptitiously affiliated with the leaf.
I agree with your thinking on the implications, but the Sharingan has the specific benefit of reducing blindside vulnerability, so that much should count.

The best lie has as much Truth as possible, as it is said. This means Itachi would have to be most watchful of not holding back unduly. If neither Kakashi, who knew him from youth (and would surely be a!art enough to predict his physical stats growth over time), and Kisame, his standing long time battle partner, could make out that Itachi physically held back, then I find it hard to believe. He certainly held back on his MS powers (as Kakashi noted, he is a man of many powers), but I don't think he held back physically.

The fact that Kakashi is a natural speed type who has been charging lightning energy through himself for many years also makes it hard for me to think he would be slower than Sasuke.

What if Minato tags those weapons?

Or do you not think he is fast enough?