Legendary
Kin
113💸
Kumi
14,923💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
lol I agree to an extent. It probably has to do with not drawing too much attention towards Naruto and also keeping his origin a secret.

Still, look at where he started and where he is now.

He went 0 - 100 real quick. :sigar:

Reactions: SixPathsMike101

Umari Senju

Legendary
Kin
238💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't really think it has to do with Hiruzen being a douche. Sasuke is an Uchiha and they had their own wing of housing in Konoha Proper. As the last Uchiha, he was entitled to any of the housing in that area.

As an Uzumaki, Naruto wasn't afforded such a luxury. Couple that with the fact that he is also the Kyuubi Jin and being feared by the rest of the village, Hiruzen needed to keep him out of sight and away from others for his own, and everyone else's safety.

Though seems to have worked out on the end. Now he's living in a mansion with a family of his own...and Sasuke is never home:lmao:

SixPathsMike101

Regular
Kin
55💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You are telling me the cracks in the wall

The poor income were the dude had to buy expired milk to survive and the abandoned falling apart home was due to Naruto?

Toss aside the Uzumaki uber wealth and even then Naruto didn't inherit anything from his Parents while Hiruzen let the kid suffer...

This was Minato's and Kushina's home

THIEF

HIRUZEN you THIEF
I do see what your saying, but remember that they didn't want Naruto knowing who his parents were or anyone really knowing for that matter to protect Naruto from the 4ths enemies. So if he inherited anything from Kushina or Minato he would have been found out. But they still did throw him in a crappy place

Reactions: Nick01

Reviewing Logic

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I do see what your saying, but remember that they didn't want Naruto knowing who his parents were or anyone really knowing for that matter to protect Naruto from the 4ths enemies. So if he inherited anything from Kushina or Minato he would have been found out. But they still did throw him in a crappy place
yeah that is fine if Naruto would eventually get his stuff back

but

a) Hiruzen the douche didn't give one cent to Naruto
b) barred Naruto from even getting his scarf that his Mom made him (how cruel is that) (I doubt enemies would be like... that scarf, I know that scarf)
c) Hiruzen died and did not entrust anyone to give Naruto his rightful inheritance when needed
d) Naruto didn't even get his Parents financial savings (and even if Naruto was too young to use it, Hiruzen could've used the money to buy Naruto a decent residence to live in or even some clothes lol)
I don't really think it has to do with Hiruzen being a douche. Sasuke is an Uchiha and they had their own wing of housing in Konoha Proper. As the last Uchiha, he was entitled to any of the housing in that area.

As an Uzumaki, Naruto wasn't afforded such a luxury. Couple that with the fact that he is also the Kyuubi Jin and being feared by the rest of the village, Hiruzen needed to keep him out of sight and away from others for his own, and everyone else's safety.

Though seems to have worked out on the end. Now he's living in a mansion with a family of his own...and Sasuke is never home:lmao:
The Uzumaki's had a wing as well
You must be registered for see images

but Hiruzen was even too lazy to give him that or any of those Uzumaki owned property

On top of that the dude basically had a mini Uchiha town with empty homes but decided to have that place be vacant forever and instead give Naruto the shit stain cave hole he called a home

Last edited:

SixPathsMike101

Regular
Kin
55💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

but

b) barred Naruto from even getting his scarf that his Mom made him (how cruel is that) (I doubt enemies would be like... that scarf, I know that scarf)
c) Hiruzen died and did not entrust anyone to give Naruto his rightful inheritance when needed
d) Naruto didn't even get his Parents financial savings (and even if Naruto was too young to use it, Hiruzen could've used the money to buy Naruto a decent residence to live in or even some clothes lol)

but Hiruzen was even too lazy to give him that or any of those Uzumaki owned property

On top of that the dude basically had a mini Uchiha town with empty homes but decided to have that place be vacant forever and instead give Naruto the shit stain cave hole he called a home
Yeah true

JENchuuriki

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Oh crap! Hiruzen got busted! XD XD XD

Even if they kept it a secret then, when will they give Naruto his parent's money?? Nothing. Never lol. 'Cause yeah, Hiruzen used it all for buying his cigars XD jk

On the bright side, that's ok tho. They were never mostly because of missions. Also, he built his own home wth all his hard-earned money :)

Last edited:
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke lived in the house where his parents' bodies lied dead. He literally lived in a ghost town that was once full of his people. I don't get why you're complaining.

Hiruzen didn't give Sasuke anything, and I'm sure that Minato's house was probably destroyed in the attack.
sasuke didnt live in a penthouse where his parents died when they died they was living in the uchiha district

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

but

The Uzumaki did not have a wing in the village, that shrine is on the outskirts of the village. Also, only two Uzumaki's lived in the village; Kushina and Mito. There was clearly no property for Naruto to have, while Sasuke had plenty of property in the Uchiha district.

-Haku Yuki-

Supreme
Kin
59💸
Kumi
1,030💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well if you ever get to meet kisimoto had some kind of event ask him why he did that to Naruto and Sasuke.

I'm pretty sure the 4th was planned to be Naruto's dad from the beginning (it's almost spelled out considering how much he respects the 4th, and how the 4th chose this random child to seal the Ninetails into.) So there had to be a real reason why Naruto didn't get his parents fortune.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
the uchiha district was closed down and abandoned so why would hiruzen put him where his family had died he was a theif but not cruel
Maybe Sasuke wanted to stay where his people lived. In fact, in that particular episode where Kakashi and Hiruzen are in Sasuke's house, they approach the gates of the Uchiha district with the caution tape showing that no one should enter. I would imagine that Sasuke was the only one with the rights to enter the district.

Sasuke's house, is in fact in the Uchiha district, and given that Itachi's stuff is in that house, it's probably his original home. I doubt he would have brought Itachi's stuff with him deliberately to a new home.