Reviewing Logic

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Both lost their parents but Hiruzen the douche gives Sasuke some top tier home while tossing Naruto into some broken ass hut of a house?

You must be registered for see images

Where is the LOVE?

JStar King

Elite
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Just because you live in a poor housing building, doesn't really mean anything. You can still have a nice environment in your home if you neatly organize it.

Naruto was just too lazy to clean up his own place, but was quick to play pranks and eat ramen all day.

:coffee:

Reviewing Logic

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just because you live in a poor housing building, doesn't really mean anything. You can still have a nice environment in your home if you neatly organize it.

Naruto was just too lazy to clean up his own place, but was quick to play pranks and eat ramen all day.

:coffee:

I am not talking about Naruto and Sasuke here.

I am talking about Hiruzen being a CHEAP ASS and likely stealing the Uzumaki wealth!

In the LAST we learnt that the old crude even had Kushina's belongings without ever giving it to Naruto and talking it to his grave, leaving Konohamaru to eventually give it to Naruto.

Likely used all that Uzumaki wealth for himself compared to not stealing from the Uchiha since Itachi was still alive.

Last edited:

JStar King

Elite
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

I am not talking about Naruto and Sasuke here.

I am talking about Hiruzen being a CHEAP ASS and likely stealing the Uzumaki wealth!

in the LAST we learnt the old crude even had Kushina's belonging s without ever giving it to Naruto and talking it to his grave.

Likely used all that Uzumaki wealth for himself compared to not stealing from the Uchiha since Itachi was still alive.
But you are talking about their past living arrangements, so yes, this has everything to do with them.

So, yes. My post still stands. Naruto was too lazy to get off his a** to clean up but was quick enough to play pranks, cause trouble, and eat ramen all day.

If you didn't want to involve them then why did you mention Sasuke and his living arrangements?

:tea:

Reviewing Logic

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
But you are talking about their past living arrangements, so yes, this has everything to do with them.

So, yes. My post still stands. Naruto was too lazy to get off his a** to clean up but was quick enough to play pranks, cause trouble, and eat ramen all day.

If you didn't want to involve them then why did you mention Sasuke and his living arrangements.

:tea:
You are telling me the cracks in the wall

The poor income were the dude had to buy expired milk to survive and the abandoned falling apart home was due to Naruto?

Toss aside the Uzumaki uber wealth and even then Naruto didn't inherit anything from his Parents while Hiruzen let the kid suffer...

This was Minato's and Kushina's home

THIEF

HIRUZEN you THIEF

Reviewing Logic

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto should've been like (When he met Kushina)

So I lived in some ratty ass home and ate cheap ass ramen for a living while every spat on me and called me the Devil.

Meanwhile Hiruzen never helped once.

Kushina....

It is TIME TO KILL SOMEONE

Last edited:
Reactions: SixPathsMike101

Kakooli

Elite
Kin
3,920💸
Kumi
1,401💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i'm actually on ur side now after thinking about it.........tamn hiruzen! let's not forget he most likely profited from his wife's life insurance policy in addition to teh uzumaki wealth....i always wondered why he was so nonchalant straight after his wife got killed........he's a heartless man...

Reactions: Genocide

Reviewing Logic

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i'm actually on ur side now after thinking about it.........tamn hiruzen! let's not forget he most likely profited from his wife's life insurance policy in addition to teh uzumaki wealth....i always wondered why he was so nonchalant straight after his wife got killed........he's a heartless man...
of course the dude is a heartless man

hires Danzou to do shit since he himself doesn't want to dirty his hands but in reality is still the one allowing and ordering for this shit

terrible man

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke lived in the house where his parents' bodies lied dead. He literally lived in a ghost town that was once full of his people. I don't get why you're complaining.

Hiruzen didn't give Sasuke anything, and I'm sure that Minato's house was probably destroyed in the attack.

Reviewing Logic

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke lived in the house where his parents' bodies lied dead. He literally lived in a ghost town that was once full of his people. I don't get why you're complaining.

Hiruzen didn't give Sasuke anything, and I'm sure that Minato's house was probably destroyed in the attack.
Not even just the houses

the dude stole everything

I can't believe and will not believe that Minato and Kushina didn't have anything to give as inheritance

Hiruzen the scoundrel kept it for himself... People knowing who Naruto was or wasn't had no effect on the matter

He would've robbed Sasuke blind too if Itachi wasn't alive to keep a eye.

Also Sasuke and his family lived in a home not in a building.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not even just the houses

the dude stole everything

I can't believe and will not believe that Minato and Kushina didn't have anything to give as inheritance

Hiruzen the scoundrel kept it for himself... People knowing who Naruto was or wasn't had no effect on the matter

He would've robbed Sasuke blind too if Itachi wasn't alive to keep a eye.

Also Sasuke and his family lived in a home not in a building.
Sounds like some of the fanfictions made by Naruto fans where he's the perpetual victim.

Sasuke's family lived in a two-story home, and plus it's only in the anime so eh.

Hiruzen did make suspicious moves.