Tsukuyomi

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
It wouldn't be a great choice to seal or bann persons. Then forums crash down cause user think they do not have the right to post criticism.

But as far as one-picture based signature is concerned... if u are good enough to create signatures and gifs u can handle it that actually 2 signature-pictures have gotten into 1 of greater size.

But i like the change cause i hate to scroll over these big signatures which are used to be the same and only annoying. You got a profile page, an avatar and Photo Albums.

Use this to enter your created arts or whatever. Do not cry as those crybabies which cannot think beyond normal cases. You know: Ninjas have to think beyond the normal.

Just get used to it. It will create a faster forum with more importance of the comments the user did.

Thanks to this change.

Tsukuyomi

(REPS?) xD

Versuvio

Immortal
Kin
58๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
272๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
It wouldn't be a great choice to seal or bann persons. Then forums crash down cause user think they do not have the right to post criticism.

But as far as one-picture based signature is concerned... if u are good enough to create signatures and gifs u can handle it that actually 2 signature-pictures have gotten into 1 of greater size.

But i like the change cause i hate to scroll over these big signatures which are used to be the same and only annoying. You got a profile page, an avatar and Photo Albums.

Use this to enter your created arts or whatever. Do not cry as those crybabies which cannot think beyond normal cases. You know: Ninjas have to think beyond the normal.

Just get used to it. It will create a faster forum with more importance of the comments the user did.

Thanks to this change.

Tsukuyomi

(REPS?) xD
Tsukuyomi understands my point. I need to make rules soon for the signatures, then it might be 2 or more again. But for now, it stays at 1 since a lot of people are using huge wallpapers, manga prints, HD wallpapers. Its getting crowded, long loading times for slow-internet users. And that won't help getting more members.