Elite
Kin
39💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I don't know if this has been mentioned by someone else before, I'm not active on the Base as I used to be, but something crossed my mind regarding the last trailer for "Boruto: Naruto the Movie".

It was about Boruto using (presumably) the Rasengan and Chidori. When I saw both of those techniques I immediately thought of one person: Kakashi.

Why did Kakashi created the Chidori? - Because he couldn't combine his nature transformation (aka Lightning Chakra) with the Rasengan's shape transformation. Thus he created a totally different technique, which later on he perfected it into Raikiri.

You must be registered for see images
By this, what I'm trying to say is that where Kakashi failed Boruto, like his father may succeed. He will combine the Rasengan's shape transformation with his Lightning nature transformation and create something like Naruto's Wind Release: Rasengan. . . but with Lightning narute transformation. . . of course, all under Sasuke's supervision.

Thoughts. . . ? :hmm:

BlacLord™

Legendary
Kin
22💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I said this as soon as the trailer was released but people were like "uhhh no".

Just like when I said Sasuke's Rinnegan tomoe derived from Mangekyō, but everyone was like "uhhh no" :|