[Discussion] Boruto

kyuubirocks

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hey guys. Haven't visited in FOREVER now. May be just me, but ... Remember the day when the Base was active af with Naruto still ongoing, predictions being made, RPGs fought, and stuff? Everything was so `green`, lively here. Missing that from time to time. I hope Boruto will bring that feeling back to the website eventually. Just wondering... Are you guys into Boruto at all or you're just watching it because you just can't forget that the middle of the week used to be the best, most expected thing, at a point in time? Just curious, + missed talking in a thread like this :3

Reactions: Princess Kaguya

SasukexNeji

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I've been away for a long time too. I'm enjoying Boruto, although it took me awhile to start watching the anime. I haven't really gotten into the manga yet though. I probably will if the anime takes a long break.

123fire

Supreme
Kin
20💸
Kumi
-33💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah honestly there are episodes where the base becomes very lively like the Sarada vs Buntan fight. it made the base go wild. and we are discussing every ep and chapter that comes out. Boruto is very decent i like it and follow it constantly