Regular
Kin
55💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I think he gave him power, but I agree with what you're saying.

Its straight up manipulation. Tell Boruto he can't be ordinary anymore because he killed 'him' aka a God, but then plants a seal on him. So what's the truth?

Is he not an ordinary human being because he killed you?
Or is it because you put a seal on him which makes him not ordinary anymore?

Even the last page of the chapter with Boruto reflecting on the words 'You cannot be an ordinary human being' shows the seal in conjunction, which proves it.

Boruto is just a regular guy, not special in any of the slightest. He just got twisted up in a world he wasn't supposed to.

Now his future is forever ****ed.
That is just conjecture and in no way proves anything dude. Seriously? lol

davidou

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The new Ootsutsuki is clearly alive and clearly gave Boruto the seal.You don't gain the seal killing a Ootsutsuki, the guy just decided to give Boruto power because he saw his future quite clearly.

Liquid Snake

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i still hope they keep naruto+sasuke at the Top power level.
Im afraid thats over now if someone besides boruto gets that power im completely done im already not even into this boruto asspull series i mean boruto didnt even beat momoshiki with his own chakra yet he gets the boost its bullshit either naruto or sasuke could have beaten him if they weren't nerfed

Genocide

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Im afraid thats over now if someone besides boruto gets that power im completely done im already not even into this boruto asspull series i mean boruto didnt even beat momoshiki with his own chakra yet he gets the boost its bullshit either naruto or sasuke could have beaten him if they weren't nerfed

Ofc id say they could solo him in base form easily if all it took was a rasengan to kill him

Genocide

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Exactly like sasuke or naruto couldnt have taken out the rinnegan eye and rasengan or chidori him its complete asspull the anime writers really dont care at this point about making sense

their adult forms should be that op that each one could single handedly destroy nv, the only person who could possible put up a fight is oro with edo tensei and lee with 8 gates, but still each gets rekted by either one

demiladecoded

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No way.

Hagoromo may only be 50% alien, but that 50% is more potent than what Momoshiki is, because that 50% comes from Kaguya, an infinitely more powerful being than Momoshiki.

Naruto or Sasuke could handle Momoshiki alone, but I doubt if even both teamed up, they could handle Hagoromo.
Nah I disagree we all know these aliens didn't train or learn the art of power or how to use their powers effectively. If kaguya had a little bit of battle sense Sasuke and Naruto don't stand a chance.

Liquid Snake

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
their adult forms should be that op that each one could single handedly destroy nv, the only person who could possible put up a fight is oro with edo tensei and lee with 8 gates, but still each gets rekted by either one
I was with u until u said oro or lee can even hold a candle to either one